Thanks

Facebook texas hold em poker hack or bot?

Are there any kind of hack or bot for facebook zynga texas ohld em poker?If so play answer me!

Thank you a lot!

Regards, George

Thanks
    This one is double threaded so please(Moderators) delete this thread thank you

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Anwnimos View Post
    This one is double threaded so please(Moderators) delete this thread thank you
    It's true that ppl shouldnt double thread ... but who the hell are you to ask for a deletion ? People like you who constantly spout the rules every chance you get are not only annoying little spammers , But you are also telling the moderators that you have so little respect for them that you feel the need to do their job and tell them how to do it .

I personally belive that the moderators on these forums are perfectly capable of doing this without the help of you people who use the Rules as an excuse to spam . Don't let the fact that I have only 1 post make you think I don't know some of these guys . I made an account here 9 years ago but forgot the PW and lost the email it was connected to .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    mpgh wasnt here in 2001 or was it? anyways the mods here are great just dave sux
    -

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by bradleygod View Post
    It's true that ppl shouldnt double thread ... but who the hell are you to ask for a deletion ? People like you who constantly spout the rules every chance you get are not only annoying little spammers , But you are also telling the moderators that you have so little respect for them that you feel the need to do their job and tell them how to do it .

I personally belive that the moderators on these forums are perfectly capable of doing this without the help of you people who use the Rules as an excuse to spam . Don't let the fact that I have only 1 post make you think I don't know some of these guys . I made an account here 9 years ago but forgot the PW and lost the email it was connected to .
    Dude, you can request a close/deletion. Chill your face.