Peter Preaches to the Crowd
…'AND IT SHALL BE THAT EVERYONE WHO CALLS ON THE NAME OF THE LORD WILL BE SAVED.' "Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know-- this Man (this man, not my son), delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death.… -Acts 2:22
Did Jesus never perform miracles by him own power? I thought he could..

Balaam's Second Oracle
…Then he took up his discourse and said, "Arise, O Balak, and hear; Give ear to me, O son of Zippor! "God is not a man, that He should lie, Nor a son of man, that He should repent; Has He said, and will He not do it? Or has He spoken, and will He not make it good? 2Behold, I have received a command to bless; When He has blessed, then I cannot revoke it.… -Numbers 23:19

The Holy Spirit Promised
…and concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged. "I have many more things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now. "But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, He will guide you into all the truth; for He will not speak on His own initiative, but whatever He hears, He will speak; and He will disclose to you what is to come.… John 16:12 (who is he referring to?)