Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KeptOnService View Post
    1. She's still fucking hot.

B. Yeah, that's about it.
    Hot as cherry ***** .3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    im too lazy to keep a log and i usually remember my dreams and recently ive been dreaming everynight but i cant really achieve the lucid state

CHEAP ACCOUNTS!
    GREAT GAMES!

Thanks
    Been on this earth for 17 years, slept countless nights, and not even 1 lucid dream

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by KeptOnService View Post
    1. She's still fucking hot.
    imo not hot
    looks like a mexican barbie doll x2 makeup edition

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketbunny90 View Post
    im too lazy to keep a log and i usually remember my dreams and recently ive been dreaming everynight but i cant really achieve the lucid state
    The first time people turn a nightmare or a dream into a lucid dream they wake up because they get to excited. I actually have my own technique on how to stay lucid dreaming and it allows me to maximize my time in that dream. The best way to lucid dream is to think about stuff from a super rational point of view. This sounds stupid but if you really think about it; it makes sense.

For example:
    In normal dreams time changes instantly and so does the environment. Everything in a dream seems to have more "shine" and when you jump you experience it about 1/10th(in my dreams) the speed of a real jump.

In nightmares you start off as every typical main character in a horror movie not knowing what to fucking do and bam you get chased by a demon or that girl from the ring. And then when you "get caught" or "die" you start all over again from the very beginning before you got "killed" or "caught". I notice this after the first death and in one dream I turn that ghost from "the grudge" into a friend and we fucking scared the fk out of some people.

The third type of dream is one that is very daunting and one that people wish they never encounter even ONCE in their life. This dream is known as "Sleep Paralysis" where technically you are awake but your body is completely paralyzed because it is still dreaming. This experience though, is more true to life than any other dream. Your imagination and worst fears at this point will take over and if you're afraid of say creepy dolls and stuff well you are going to see them somewhere in your vision coming closer and closer as you can do nothing but watch them get closer. I've had this type of dream once and I was completely shit scared for the first time in my life and right after I woke up I couldn't go back to sleep for atleast 2 days.

Just remember. Dreams can't be explained by science but the general consensus is that dreams allow the brain to "correct the wrongs" that have happened during your day.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kongou. For This Useful Post:

fl4zh (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mio Akiyama! View Post
    The first time people turn a nightmare or a dream into a lucid dream they wake up because they get to excited. I actually have my own technique on how to stay lucid dreaming and it allows me to maximize my time in that dream. The best way to lucid dream is to think about stuff from a super rational point of view. This sounds stupid but if you really think about it; it makes sense.

For example:
    In normal dreams time changes instantly and so does the environment. Everything in a dream seems to have more "shine" and when you jump you experience it about 1/10th(in my dreams) the speed of a real jump.

In nightmares you start off as every typical main character in a horror movie not knowing what to fucking do and bam you get chased by a demon or that girl from the ring. And then when you "get caught" or "die" you start all over again from the very beginning before you got "killed" or "caught". I notice this after the first death and in one dream I turn that ghost from "the grudge" into a friend and we fucking scared the fk out of some people.

The third type of dream is one that is very daunting and one that people wish they never encounter even ONCE in their life. This dream is known as "Sleep Paralysis" where technically you are awake but your body is completely paralyzed because it is still dreaming. This experience though, is more true to life than any other dream. Your imagination and worst fears at this point will take over and if you're afraid of say creepy dolls and stuff well you are going to see them somewhere in your vision coming closer and closer as you can do nothing but watch them get closer. I've had this type of dream once and I was completely shit scared for the first time in my life and right after I woke up I couldn't go back to sleep for atleast 2 days.

Just remember. Dreams can't be explained by science but the general consensus is that dreams allow the brain to "correct the wrongs" that have happened during your day.
    Agreed with everything here but lucid dreams if you can't control you can easily get into sleep paralysis so easily

Thanks
    I hope i dream of a bunch of mpgh users with 75 posts+ will tie me up to my bed and butt me tonight

Thanks
    I get sleep paralysis when I'm sleep deprived or stressed and sometimes I end up going into a lucid dream.
    My first one was beyond fucked up but I only realised that after I woke up at 4-5am in the morning.
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Had a fap before bed, same thing happened in my sleep, well what i had imagined. But i stopped because i thought i was awake and it was actually happening then i walked out of this random room and boom, i realised this whoe post is a lie

Fuck off you scum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Mio Akiyama! View Post
    Sorry but I must correct you here. Sleep Paralysis is not always daunting and scary. I've had it multiple times and nothing scary popped. People just made it that way.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    [FONT="Verdana"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post

1. Ariana Grande has no ass.

2. You would've been fucking your own brain.

Idk dude, her fappening pics were pretty nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    It's fucking amazing, but when i have a lucid dream im too quick turning it into a wet one

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Solvi For This Useful Post:

Dylan (10-01-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    lmao i think that whole weed thing is a myth becuase i smoke weed everyday and i still dream, i just never remember them....i recently stopped smoking and i can remember all of my dreams and they became alot more vivid

CHEAP ACCOUNTS!
    GREAT GAMES!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    Idk dude, her fappening pics were pretty nice.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post

That's not the pictures I was referring to, so why quote me with those?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast