Threaded View

Thanks

MPGH News - 76th Edition

76th Edition - October 4th, 2015

If you have any suggestions or ideas to improve the MPGH News please do leave your input as a reply or feel free to contact me via PM/VM. I'm always happy to hear your inquiries/concerns and enjoy constructive criticism/feedback.

Rainy With A Slight Chance of DDoS
    Over the course of the past two weeks MPGH has been undergoing intermittent downtime for small amounts of time due to constant DDoS (distributed denial of service) attacks that cause the website to feel torpid and/or go down and produce an error. As a result, MPGH has also broken a new record as reported by FanticSeal, our "most users online at one time" was 44,497 which occurred "1 Day Ago" as of this edition.

*includes last two weeks of user news

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL) and/or the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group here and/or of the Official MPGH Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here.
    - Currently, there are applications for Battlefield Minion open! If you meet the requirements and wish to apply, then look no further and do so here.

• @Lunatic is the new MPGH Pharaoh for one month! Congratulations!

Donations:

Thank you all for the kind donations! Enjoy the benefits! If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all of the benefits Donator has!

Birthdays:
    None this week.

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:

Demotions/Resignations:
    • @Jim is no longer an Official Middleman nor part of the News Force.
    • @maddoggy00 is no longer a Moderator.

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    (Marketplace)

[MPGH]Hugo Boss
    (CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Marketplace)

[MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hacks, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Garry Mod's Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats, Need For Speed World Hacks & Cheats, Other First Person Shooter Hacks and Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)

Minion+
    [MPGH]Cataclypse
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Marketplace)

Minions
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Batman
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats and Other First Person Shooter Hacks)

[MPGH]Blue Jay
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms Hacks & Cheats, Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats and Mission Against Terror Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Boombox
    (General)

[MPGH]Color
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Democritus
    (League of Legends Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]House.
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers)

[MPGH]Jhem
    (Other MMPORG Hacks)

[MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Trove Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Normen's Sheep
    (Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Raple
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)

[MPGH]Shadow
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)

[MPGH]Yamiez
    (Other MMPORG Hacks and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DarkLordXYZ
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    [MPGH]HeroicXPharaoh
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Wassabi?

Hot threads:

League of Legends

Once again back at the section of the week! Particularly Discussion and Marketplace section of League have been very active. Along with that, MPGH is hosting its very own League of Legends tournament! Everyone is encouraged to participate to have fun and win prizes along the way. If you've got an old account, play it out one last time before trying to possibly sell it in the marketplace! You're bound to get a sale right now pretty quick.

New CSGO League starting in 2016

Joining ESPN Turner Broadcasting has announced that it will air competitive gaming matches on TBS. Turner has partnered with WME/IMG to create its own esports league with events to be televised nationally every week on Friday evenings. The first year will focus on Counter Strike Global Offensive. The league will be made up of two 10-week tournaments that will begin in 2016. Like traditional sports, this will include a regular season and playoffs, culminating in a championship match. The actual tournaments will take place at Turner Studios in Atlanta. This should be interesting to watch at least there will be more matches to bet on .

The Glowforge

I few days ago, I stumbled across an amazing printer that caught my attention immediately. When I first saw it, I thought it was a 3D printer because of its design and features but after looking into it, I realized that it was much more than that. The Glowforge is truly a remarkable device.

Before I get ahead of myself, allow me to explain what the Glowforge is. If you know what a CNC Cutter is or seen one before, that's what the Glowforge is. A personal, at home CNC machine. Now unlike traditional CNC cutters, this one is jammed packed with amazing features and designs. For one, it comes equipped with multiple censors that allow precise measurements and cutting. The machine can also detect the material its cutting and from a user control panel, you can easily select how you want to cut it.

What really caught my attention was the ability to easily cut anything. From paper to wood, cutting has never been easier. In the video I watched, they did a demo of the machine engraving a Macbook Pro. It was so simple I couldn't believe it. All you had to do was place the Macbook inside the machine. The machine instantly knows what the object is and from there you just select what design you want. A few minutes later, you have a perfectly engraved Macbook.

Having this printer opens up a whole new world for creating at home. Another feature is the machine's ability to scan the item and create a model for you to use. With that model you have the option to crop, cut, and do whatever you want with it. After you're done you can upload it to the machine to have it cut out. The machine comes equipped with thousands of preset designs but you can easily upload your own. The machine is now available for pre order at a moderately steep price of $1,995. However compared to other machines, the only ones that come close to the Glowforge are only sold in China for $3,000 - $5,000. The Glowforge is truly the first of its kind and I'm really excited about it.

What do you guys think? Let me know down below!

Fetty Wap's "Fetty Wap" Sells 75k First Week & Debuts at No.1 On Billboard 200!
    Fetty Wap's debut album titled "Fetty Wap", released on September 25th 2015, has successfully reached the No.1 spot on the Billboard 200 for albums, slipping Drake and Future's "What A Time To Be Alive" to No.2. Furthermore, the album successfully sold 75,000 copies after it's first week of being released, which in comparison to the initial release estimations of 150k, are still very successful and something Fetty Wap should be applauded for. Although his mainstream appeal and radio dominance would suggest 150,000 sales to be reasonable, Fetty Wap is not nearly as by-name famous as the larger artists such as J. Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Drake, Jay Z, Eminem, etc.

As for the album itself, I have given it a run through and I enjoyed it a lot. As I saw on a Reddit discussion thread over the album on r/hhh, a Redditor stated, "it's one long song - one fire song". To me, there is no diversity as that Redditor's quote would imply, they all sound the same, but that's the style Fetty Wap has brought and has made him so successful. I think if he sticks around he will be able to bring more to the table, and with him reaching No.1 on the Billboard 200, I think his success strive is not over. The album has a sum of 20 songs and is a really fun listen and songs like "Trap Luv" are just examples that Fetty Wap is not a three-hit wonder.

Kid Cudi Is Most Definitely Confused
    I'm not going to start this article off with text, give Kid Cudi's new tracks a listen -- I think they'll speak for themselves.

SOUNDCLOUD LINKS:

Absolutely disgusting in my opinion. I'm not sure what direction Kid Cudi is taking but earlier this year Kid Cudi did confirm that his album would have no technological sounds and it'd just be him, his guitar and his bass. Just a few weeks ago, Kid Cudi tweeted this in response to the dropping of Drake and Future's mixtape:

Some of you are so easily amused and impressed by mediocrity.

From MC to English major, Kid Cudi yet again employs the literary devices irony and hyperbole to show his exemplary hypocritical attitude, probably in response to his own music.

The Game, The Documentary 2, The Documentary 2.5

Earlier last week "The Documentary 2" was released, the sequel to the "multi-platinum debut album": "The Documentary". "The Documentary 2.5" will be the second CD to the sequel which has been confirmed to be released on October 16th, 2015.

I've given some of the songs off of "The Documentary 2" a run through, "100" ft Drake and "On Me" ft Kendrick Lamar and they're quite good and enjoy them a lot. I haven't found the time to listen to the entire album from front to back and will probably wait until the second disc is released however as far as I'm concerned it's still the same classic Game that I used to love since the original Documentary. What stood out to me initially that had to be pointed out to me was across the 18 songs on the first disc there is 15 features accumulated among, some like Jelly Roll who appear on multiple songs included. My only dislike is the cover art for both CDs: they're so ugly.

AFGHANISTAN, September 29, 2015
    In Kabul, an aid group - and one of the last providers of medical service in the area - Doctors Without Borders, has withdrawn from the city of Kunduz after a devastating airstrike on their hospital, which killed 22 people, three of which died after the bombing because of injuries sustained at the site. The air strike was conducted after Taliban forces seized this provincial capital. According to Pentagon Press Secretary Peter Cook, the strike was against a Taliban target headed towards the airport, which presented a threat to the U.S. and coalition personnel there. The bombing is still under investigation and to Meinie Nicolai, the president of Doctors Without Borders, it is being "dismissed as 'collateral damage'."

Afghan security forces pictured with the charred remains of a Taliban transport vehicle.

CANADA, October 3, 2015
    The flu vaccine has been an injection filled with three strains of dead virus for decades. Now, in Canada, a fourth strain is being added with the hope of making the vaccine more effective than it already is. Flu vaccines have been TIV (trivalent), with two A strains and one B strain, for years. Now, with a QIV (quadrivalent) vaccine - two A strains and two B strains, "it's no longer a guessing game as to whether the vaccine will have activity against B; both lineages of B will be covered" says Mark Loeb, the Division Director of Infectious Diseases at McMaster University. The four-strain vaccine has a higher cost, and some provinces are waiting for reviews on the effectiveness in adults before providing it for all residents; however, not all Canadians will have access to this new vaccine, as it is up to the provinces and territories to decide to administer the new vaccine. Health officials and physicians are also urging that the TIV vaccine is still effective and a viable option. What are your thoughts on this? Leave a comment below and discuss!

[MPGH]Mayion: Hi Oskar, how are you doing?

[MPGH]Yamiez: I'm doing fine except that I cut my finger when making pizza, I was opening a can of mushrooms when grabbing the mushrooms I cut my finger quite badly, how about you?

[MPGH]Mayion: And how are the mushrooms now? Hopefully they didn't get hurt. Also I'm fine, how was your day?

[MPGH]Yamiez: Mushrooms are fine, so was the pizza. I haven't done that much today, I was downtown earlier and went for lunch with a friend, was feeling quite hungover so went for a sandwich, other then that I've only been moderating, been quite the busy day today.

[MPGH]Mayion: How did you feel first when you got Minion, and how did you manage to add moderating to your daily schedule?

[MPGH]Yamiez: When I first got minion it felt stunning, I wasn't honestly expecting to get minion, I was looking on all the other applications and was expecting to get declined. Funny thing though, back some time ago when I was much more active in the csgo section I PM'd liz privately asking if I could get CS:GO minion, but yea I wasn't allowed to apply outside of application. It's been quite easy for me to fit moderating, I usually do it when I wake up, get home from school, and then before I go to bed.

[MPGH]Mayion: Had the same feeling at the beginning, and honestly really good, lol. Couldn't say moderating is not fun, but do you like any real-life activities or sports?

[MPGH]Yamiez: I love general ice-skating, I spent a lot of my time when I was younger playing hockey, but I decided to quit. We have a skating rink (it's only for skating during winter, summer for soccer) right where I live, other then that I love bicycling.

[MPGH]Mayion: Hockey was always an interesting sport to me, one day I will hopefully try it out. Do you like activities like drawing, clay shaping or wood carving?

[MPGH]Yamiez: Can't say I do, only times I ever have done any type of clay shaping was when I was younger and the school made us go to the church and do 'plays'. Drawing isn't really my thing, I have very shaky hands.

[MPGH]Mayion: If you're interested in drawing, or you like the idea at least you could work on GFX using programs such as Photoshop. Well, let's bring an important topic, for some people, gaming. Have you seen E3 this year?

[MPGH]Yamiez: Well, I watched a little bit of the E3 that's about it, I liked the look of the new star wars, only thing I really remember.

[MPGH]Mayion: It's going to be a good game I'm sure, have seen the trailer, has a unique idea to it. Hmm, I guess you're more of an FPS person?

[MPGH]Yamiez: Not really, I play smite from time to time, I also used to play a lot of League of Legends, quit about a year ago though. Now I mostly play Rocket league/CSGO and a tiny amount of Smite.

[MPGH]Mayion: I've been playing Rocket league for a while now, The game is really interesting regarding the physics and graphics. Well, do you like or have played adventure-type games before?

[MPGH]Yamiez: Yea rocket league is insanely fun. I dont really know if Far cry 3 counts as an adventure game I played it on Playstation a few years back, was a lot of fun. Other then that I guess there was the good old days when you played tomb raider on Playstation 2, used to play it a lot with my dad, both of us loved the tomb raider series. I played a lot on console when I was younger, I don't play nearly as much now, last time I touched a console was back in 2012/13.

[MPGH]Mayion: PC master race; Didn't have the chance to try Far cry 3 out, but played similar games to it before. Well, talking about adventures, what do you consider the best trip, or camp you have ever had and why?

[MPGH]Yamiez: Oh that's a tricky one, I actually have quite an amazing (but weird story) of my family and my aunts family we were going on a 3 days camping in the woods by a small fishing lake, its one of those lakes that you have to pay to fish, anyway we setup our tents after we arrive there, first day nothing really amazing happened, I was mainly fishing with my cousin all day, but the morning after, however, I wake up and felt like taking a walk around the place, the second I walk out of the tent and around the trees just where you can actually see the lake, there was a nudist bathing in the lake, now this wasn't a nudist lake so its technically illegal, I went to wake up my cousin and told him about, when we go back he was gone, that's about it really haha. :P

[MPGH]Mayion: Imagining your reaction makes me laugh LOL, hoping you had fun there, camping is known to remove depression and relaxes the body. However, hmm, time's running so I'm limited on my questions, how did you firstly find MPGH and what was you favourite section?

[MPGH]Yamiez: well, I found MPGH by searching for COD hacks lol, both me and my friend wanted hacks so I took the honour, didn't play it much longer after that though, I wasn't even active back then, I started being active like 7/8 months ago, CS:GO was deffo my favourite section back then.

[MPGH]Mayion: Yea, could tell, noticed your activity in the section. What's your favourite quote? Mine would be "Tell the truth and fear no one", taken from Flengo's title which I really like.

[MPGH]Yamiez: I'm not really a quote guy so don't have any.

[MPGH]Mayion: Would you like to give any shoutout(s) before we end?

[MPGH]Yamiez: Deffo jkfauvel, he was the one that got me started in the beginning.

[MPGH]Mayion: It was a pleasure talking with you, hopefully you enjoyed your pizza and soon your finger heals, thanks for the interview. Have a great day!

[MPGH]Yamiez: Thank you for interviewing me! :

• Head Editor
      • Psychotic
    • Writers
      • Headlines
        • Psychotic
      • User News
        • David.
        • Time
      • Section of the Week
        • Flengo
      • Gaming News
        • Versa
      • Technology News
        • Predator
      • Music News
        • Jim
      • Global News
        • Josh
      • Interviewers
        • Mayion
        • Flengo
        • Hunter
        • Time
      • Freelancers
        • Democritus
    Last edited by Psychotic; 10-04-2015 at 09:58 PM.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

AidanCS (10-05-2015),Block4o (10-05-2015),Cataclypse (10-04-2015),FoxHunter (10-05-2015),hualin8686 (10-08-2015),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (10-06-2015),Hunter (10-04-2015),Josh (10-09-2015),Lunatic (10-09-2015),x12 (10-10-2015),Nyaro (10-06-2015),ObsessedHacker (10-05-2015),Paralyze (10-11-2015),Plague (10-16-2015),Smoke (10-05-2015),[MPGH]Time (10-05-2015),Yemiez (10-05-2015)