Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Cool Nippy's Fishbot V1.4.5 with Bootdrop/Decon

Some bug fixes that were reported along with more stuff in extra folder. You will need Autohotkey installed to use the extra stuff.

Also due to the mods butchering my posts for each release I will make a new thread if I can't edit my own.

Welcome to Nippy's Fish Bot thread. Here you will see my rant about whats bad about the old way everyone else's bot out there does things. Sorry but I just have to put it out there. First if you multi client like I do you hate having to open more then one exe to run the fisher on each client. The old way used loops and was vary poorly made. I tired and tired but failed to convert the old way in to a multi client due to the looping. Second, Not a fan of the ticktimer. It was not a vary good way to tell if it was not fishing or full inventory. It never could truly tell if you had a lure in the water or not. Third, The way it was scanning memory is it would scan all 3 liquid types. This can cause issues with CPU usage if you ran more then one client. Fourth, It would waste lures for no bloody reason other then to waste them. But for now I should stop this rant here since you are probably not even reading this and just want the bot anyhow. There are a whole list of things that wrong in old way. That I have corrected in mine. Feel free to take a look at the code and compare to others you will notice no other is like mine.

Oh, And before you say its just another bot. Sure it is but it is not a clone of other bots like all the ones out there are. It is way better in so many ways. Just take a peak at the source and see for your self. It is nothing like the others.

Ok, On ward with the bot it self.

I need to give a shout out to @taejim he helped me with a few things that helped improve the reliability of the bot with ideas and some coding ideas and just someone to bounce issues off to till a idea stuck and worked.
    Greetings all those older bot writers that are basically the same old bot with a new skin. You know who you are and I have come to crush you.

Now to the good parts that you really came here for.

GUI Preview:

How to use
    The hotkeys are as followed.

NumberPad1 Start and Stop Single client.
    This key will start the Auto Fish for the client in the foreground. The client must be in the foreground for this to work. If the client is already fishing it will reset the counters for that client.

NumerPad3 Stop Single client
    This will stop the foremost active window client.

CTRL+NumberPad1 This will start all trove.exe clients at once.
    With this hotkey will start every client open at once. Make sure you pointing at what ever liquid type you are fishing. If the cleints are already fishing. It will reset all counters for that client.

CTRL+NumberPad3 Mass Stop of all clients
    This will stop all clients from fishing. They will not finish there last cast sorry.

NumberPad* Reload command
    If for what ever reason you need to reload the bot. Just use this hotkey. Do not hold this key. If you do it will open alot of the same clients.

NumberPad2 Enable and Disable Anti-AFK on Single client.
    Bring the client you wish to toggle this on and off to the foreground and just hit the button. It will say on and off on the gui.

Usage
    How to use the GUI Controls.
    How to start/stop Single client?
    • To Start Single Client. Select the Client from the list. Hit Start/Restart Selected Client
    • To Stop Single Client. Select the Client from the list. Hit Stop Selected Client
    • To Start All Clients. Just the Start/Restart All Clients Button.
    • To Stop All Clients. Just hit the Stop All Clients button.
    • To wipe out all Client Data hit the Wipe all clients Data. This will remove them from the list and the active scan will pick them back up as if the client was just started.
    • To bring the client to the foreground. Just Select the Client on the list. Then hit the button Bring selected client to foreground.
    • To config the bot hit the Config button.(There is not much to config so I left this as a place holder. For when the config is needed.)
    • If you like what you see and like to help make me want to keep releasing updates hit the donate button.

If the bot detects that is is not fishing a screen will come up with the pID. You can then just click that screen to stop that client from fishing. it will bring that window to the foreground so you know which one it is if running alot. Some times the bot might glitch and not cast so you can ignore the first one you see. But if it comes up over and over you might want to check it to resolve the issue it is having.

If you wish to fish in a new liquid type just stop the bot on that client and then start it up again facing the new liquid type.

How to use the bootdrop/decon fuctions
    Put a loot collector under the water. Hit E while facing it to open that loot collector screen. Do not hit b to open bag other wise the loot collect will not work. With that setup done just start the bot up like normal.

Config GUI
    In side this GUI you will see options for various things you can tweak.
    Here you also can enable the boot drop. There are 3 ways to trigger the boot drop. You might not need all 3 but you can use all 3. Just tweak the settings till you get it how you like. Also there is a Ignore slot config screen. Just hit the button in the config. This will bring it up. Just check the slots you wish for it to ignore.
    Notes about bootdrop. You need to be in windowed mode for this to work.

Known Issues
    Once in a while it will say unknown liquid type when fishing.
    Please try starting that client again to get it to change to the liquid type.
    Reason for that is that you are lagging or the lure you cast did not hit the water before it tried to read the info.
    So if you see any other problem please do report them.

List of current features
    1. The bot will work with more then one client. No need to run more then one exe for each client.
    2. More efficient at scanning memory. It wont try and scan all 3 types of liquids only the type of which it started fishing in first.
    3. It checks to see if you have a lure in the water between 8 and 11seconds or more then 45seconds after cast. No need to wait the 40 to 45 seconds like most bots to tell the user it is not fishing.
    4. Memory scan wont start till the lure has been in the water for more then 12 seconds. This saves on cpu usage with the bot it self.
    5. Better error handling. Meaning it should not cast for no reason and waste lures.
    6. No more loops for main thread. So you can stop and start with out having to reload the fishing bot it self.
    7. Open source. I do not care if others have the source. But just remember to give credit where credit is due.
    8. Window title change. With info of the pID of that client and if it is fishing or not.
    9. There are others but can't seem to think of anymore atm I will fill it in as the come in.
    10. Built in boot drop. It now has it.
    11. Various options you can now config to tweak it.
    12. Auto afk/Close client if the bot detects it stops fishing
    13. Bootdrop and Decon. With slot selection to pick which slots to ignore.

To-Do List
    1. Custom hotkeys
    2. and what ever else you guys request.

Also remember any questions or comments or just like to say thanks post below and give thanks to the opening post.

Donations are not needed but always welcomed as well. Seeing a donatin come in makes me want to keep updating my stuff.
    Feel free to donate by clicking the image below

Change Log:
    Version 1.4.5

FishBot:
    • Added when turning clients Anti-AFK on with Numpad2 it now notify the users of said action.
    • Removed the mass Anti-Afk on and off toggle. I saw no need for this.
    • Updated to newest pointers.

BootDrop/Decon:
    • Fixed 13th slot item from detecting being empty when there was a item there.
    • Added a retry if failed to send finished data back to fishing bot. It will try up to 5 times if it fails it will then just exit with a messagebox popup. But note that with out sending this data back it will not trigger boot drop on other clients.
    • Added if loot collector window is not found and decon selected it will try and hit e to open it. If it is unable to be found 3 times it will move on to bootdrop. So as long as you are facing the loot collector when you start to fish it will auto open it.

Extras:

Version 1.0
    initial release no logs to be seen.

Version 1.0.1
    Tweaked the detection time of liquids to help detect liquid type if client lags.

Version 1.1
    • With 1.1 I rewrote most of it again. Major clean up. Compare the 2 source codes and you can see what I have been threw.
    • General
      The way it started fishing was by adding the client to the array. It no longer is used. It now uses a active flag.
      Added a way to add info for the bot for later use. I wont go in to major details in this as it is used backend mostly and for the gui when I add it.
    • Error handling
      Major improvement on error handling.
      Those changes are as follow.
      No more spam of the Error screen. *Sorry about that.*
      Error screen wont pop up just because it errors once.
      It now takes 3 ticks for it to pop up. 3 ticks are about 8 to 11 secs apart. That means it tried 3 times within 24 to 45secs to recast before telling the user about it.
      Clicking the error gui now stops all clients that have reported errors. This is to prevent over lapping error screens.
      Rewrote how error handling was buffer. No more array for it.
    • Recast
      Rewrote the recast to fit new format of buffer. *means no longer in its own array like error
    • There might have been other changes but I can't think of any more. I will make sure to write all this down next time as I the changes.

Version 1.2
    • Custom Icon, Subject to change.
    • Changed the memory scan to tell if it reeling in. If so it wont trigger the whole memory scan on that client. Helps to keep cpu usage down.
    • Feature Added automatic stop if bot errors out for more then 10 times in a row. So if you are not able to address the problem or not at the computer. It wont try and keep spamming lures. It disables fishing for that client off and then enables Anti-AFKflag for that client. If Flag is enabled it will keep you from disconnecting.
    • Fixed if running one client the client would not show the pID on title change.
    • Cleared up the unused var that I could see
    • Added Anti-Afk, This you can toggled with a hotkey. If toggled on it will send Right CTRL to client to prevent being disconnected. (The default key will be NumberPad2 and CTRL+NumerPad2 for mass off)
    • Change the timers on recast. This should speed things up a bit but still offer a real person feel. If you wish to speed things up just remove the randsleep at the start of the recast.
    • Changed the key press delays for casting/recasting, From between 86-100 to 90-150 for a more real key press feel. You wont notice this at all. Or at lest I never did.
    • Custom Icon, So you can tell the icon on taskbar.
    • Fixed the stop all command. It now properly uses the fishing state flag.
    • Added Main GUI mostly for info but has client controls as well, All buttons should work.
    • Added Ini Setting RecastWaitTime for recast. To set pick lowest and highest number and it will randomly pick a number between. Example 190-1500 it will pick a number between the 2 values.
    • And other minor tweaks here and there.

Version 1.2.1Hotfix
    • Fixed a issue when spamming the hotkeys/gui buttons. It would some times set the data on the wrong client.

Version 1.2.2Hotfix
    • Fixed the donate button on the GUI. It should work now my bad.

Version 1.3
    • Added config for error handling. Retry times/Retry trys for auto stop and add to afk or close.
    • Added Auto Close feature instead of auto afk. This can be toggled in side the new config gui.
    • Added in to config. The time when the memory scan starts. Reducing this can cause more cpu usage. But will need to be lowered during events like 2x fish.
    • Added config gui along with the slot selector ui used by bootdrop.
    • Mew feature Bootdrop. Yep it has my version of boot drop. If someone else comes up with a better one or better idea to improve it please do share. The way it is setup is it can use any bootdrop script as long as it returns the right data back to the fishing bot.

Version 1.3.1
    • Fixed a issue where sometimes the bot would stop fishing. My bad I did not notice this till I ran it over night for the frist time.
    • Fixed issues with config file. People that were to lazy to delete the old one. I added error handling for default settings.
    • Updated offsets.

Version 1.4
    • New feature Decon along with bootdrop. If you run in to issues with this post on my thread.
    • Updated pointer address to newest patch. Along new offsets for liquid type. Sorry it took so long.
    • Due to a possible security risk I will no longer be changing the caption on the trove window just incase.
    • Other minor changes. More to come for 1.4.1

Version 1.4.1
    • Remove recast flag if you stop casting rather then just the fish flag.
    • GUI window will no longer wipe its stats when you stop the bot(s).
    • Added hardcoded config version. This way if you end up using the sane ini file and the config versions do not match it will delete the old one and remake it. No more Error on loading.
    • Removed the wait time from behind the reelin. This is to improve speed just incase another one bites at the same time.
    • Added in the ini settings a way to edit the wait time before reeling in. Random number using x-y Example 100-200 means it will randomly pick between 100 and 200 milliseconds
    • Tweaked the liquid type for being Unknown. If you start to fish in unknown and then the erorr handling that scans fishing state picks it up. It will correct the liquid type.
    • TypeO in the GUI Cought should have been Caught. Funny no one pointed it out.
    • Rewrote how I get addresses. No need to have 6 fuctions basicly doing samething.
    • Offsets are hard coded in to the ini file. If for what ever reason they break like they did last Tuesday it will be easier to update.

Version 1.4.2
    • Changed the memory scan timer from 1000 to 400. This might solve a issues with missing a bite but not 100% sure.
    • Added backend config MemoryScanTimer this is to change the timer at which memory is scanned. You will need to edit the ini and reload the bot. This is a backend setting.
    • Fixed a bug with mass start. My bad I left some var changed around here and forgot to update them.

Version 1.4.3
    Fishing Bot:
    • Added a decon toggle. Meaning if you only wish for it to bootdorp only just uncheck the decon check box.

Bootdrop:
    • Decon can be disabled by bot if unchecked in bot config. Only drop boots other wise. The standalone will still do both bootdrop/decon
    • Updated the win resize. It will now move it to 0x0 of your screen just incase you have it offscreen.
    • Added checks for windows res. This way it wont run if the res do not match up.
    • Improved the empty slot detection. This I hope wont miss slots anymore. I set it up to serach for 4sets of cords for each slot. More if needed.
    • Remove the Msgboxes for if the lootcollecter or bag window is not found. If they are not found it will have a tooltip and wont preform the bootdrop/decon on that client.
    • BootDrop no longer looks for No box pixel or image. I will just have it click there even if it is not found.

Version 1.4.4
    Fishbot:
    • Added Teamviewer check. This program is known to cause issues with the fishing bot. This will warn you if it is found to be running.
    • Added backend default setting to config file for Window move to 0x0. MoveWindowTo00 = 1 Means it will move to 0x0 MoveWindowTo00 = 0 Means it will use the spot it is currently in. Default is 1
    • Changed default setting for bootdrop trigger on cast amount from 100 to 50. With avrage time of 25secs per cast thats around 1250Seconds which is more in line with around 20minutes.
    • Changed the tooltip to traytip. This is to make it much easier to read.
    • Updated default pointers as of 9/29/2015

Bootdrop:
    • Added Windowed mode detection. If the game is not in windowed mode a message box will come telling them how to correct it. If it is not corrected after you hit the first ok. It will exit.
    • Added bag open for bootdrop is unable to find the bag window. It will try 3 times to open it if not found by then it wont do any thing. This will only work with bootdrop not the decon sorry.
    • While the bootdrop is running all keyboard/mouse input is now blocked. This way you can not interfear while it is doing its thing. IF for what ever reason you wish to stop it hit numberpad6. If bootdrop was triggered by bot it will close bootdrop. If bootdrop is ran manaul it will just reload script.
    • Added backend setting for Window move to 0x0. MoveWindowTo00=1 Means it will move to 0x0 MoveWindowTo00=0 Means it will use the spot it is currently in. Default is 1

Extras:
    • Encluded a new Folder Extras. This is where little scripts that I write that can help and or improve the bot and or client.
    • Added build invenotry dropper. Just run it open build inv and hit F1 it will do the rest to clear it out much like the bootdrop but it hits yes.

Due to how many lines are in the source and required image files now. I will be no longer be posting it on the thread. You can find the source in side the rar file once approved..

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/2...is/1444506672/
    Code:
    SHA256:	296f1da522054317eef86b9c320c0bd5da90fa01d91508e609d1e4a01b817c30
    File name:	Nippy's Fish Botv1.4.5.rar
    Detection ratio:	0 / 55
    Analysis date:	2015-10-10 19:51:12 UTC ( 0 minutes ago )

<b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by reppin; 10-10-2015 at 01:56 PM.
    Like what I do? Well feel free to donate to show your love.

2. The Following 152 Users Say Thank You to reppin For This Useful Post:

1174580185 (10-31-2015),aaron480215 (10-11-2015),AbysmalBR (10-24-2015),alexoox (10-18-2015),Arthuis (10-14-2015),asiantony420 (10-19-2015),asor00 (10-11-2015),aswa12345678 (10-21-2015),badgerteemo (10-12-2015),baesjunk (10-10-2015),bakb1999 (10-16-2015),bakb99 (10-25-2015),Barakudah (10-25-2015),BashBash (10-14-2015),benasxx (10-13-2015),blackhawkhami (10-13-2015),boyxgwapo (10-11-2015),bratokpashok (10-23-2015),brunoskywasosky (10-22-2015),buzzkill1151 (10-20-2015),chopchop75 (10-10-2015),csupo (10-22-2015),cubux (01-02-2016),DeltaRazer (10-14-2015),DeltaSwaggy (10-12-2015),desacrator (10-11-2015),dickdockdack (10-17-2015),Disaterwaiting (10-20-2015),Dudumaffi2 (10-22-2015),emillto (10-17-2015),emrepengel (10-23-2015),eracoy (10-23-2015),ercument (10-18-2015),exiiik (10-16-2015),Fapperoni (10-23-2015),FAQUINHAbr (10-12-2015),firerik (11-04-2015),FlareBlitz66 (10-14-2015),Foden (10-24-2015),foxfady (10-14-2015),Fragger42 (10-26-2015),fuguets (10-12-2015),GhostGraador (10-26-2015),gimmeall (11-13-2015),go15936 (10-13-2015),godhunter12 (10-15-2015),greta122 (10-18-2015),Hackybloxian (10-27-2015),HaHaItsJake (10-28-2015),happycat0935 (10-16-2015),happypiggy (10-11-2015),haroldmarcus (10-17-2015),hey jordan (10-16-2015),hs2157 (10-22-2015),il3200 (10-13-2015),INeedOnlyOne (10-18-2015),irlydontcareatall (10-26-2015),ivie443452 (10-10-2015),jhuan1 (10-25-2015),jiaqinew (10-11-2015),jinweinan92 (10-12-2015),joaofelipe7 (10-16-2015),joesblg (10-21-2015),Joker_art (10-10-2015),juggalotus2010 (10-10-2015),kataketo (10-11-2015),kevinling (10-24-2015),killstrick33 (10-14-2015),kirito201 (10-21-2015),kookiemuncher (10-14-2015),KrolikAlkogolik (10-12-2015),lampolie (10-24-2015),leandro arew (10-28-2015),leo3310 (10-12-2015),leoamadio (10-12-2015),letsplaydrew (10-25-2015),linetaker (11-18-2015),ljjr01 (10-20-2015),loldongs420 (10-26-2015),lookjoe2001 (10-10-2015),madddy (10-12-2015),Majorr04 (10-17-2015),Makaiiz (10-15-2015),makerofpanic (10-22-2015),Makowy (10-10-2015),man0nthemoon (10-20-2015),mantvydaxs (10-16-2015),maskuliini (10-14-2015),maxarmy (10-25-2015),mcnola1 (10-20-2015),megamorfe (10-24-2015),micky1200 (11-24-2015),moglyn (10-11-2015),Moutre (10-12-2015),Mykelol (10-19-2015),nathan9898 (10-10-2015),nigagamer (10-11-2015),nikscirulis (10-18-2015),nirostirar (10-22-2015),NUKMUK (10-23-2015),OPKolt45 (10-25-2015),osoriofakeninja (10-10-2015),Papi3rkorb (10-17-2015),pexord (10-18-2015),Phasmic (11-01-2015),piratenck (10-22-2015),q792952733 (10-16-2015),quqau (10-10-2015),RainightXD (10-17-2015),rawrnosaures (10-23-2015),ReaperFuga (10-16-2015),Reichi999 (10-11-2015),rezird (11-08-2015),ricsas (10-13-2015),Rioconn (10-31-2015),robertsn (10-20-2015),Roger12399 (10-20-2015),rossicka (10-12-2015),SailingFire (10-11-2015),samkung123 (10-22-2015),sarimo (10-19-2015),sennapt (10-13-2015),Soguns (10-25-2015),Space Man (10-13-2015),streetswor4 (10-10-2015),strongbruh (10-14-2015),tanman14 (10-15-2015),Taylor620 (10-24-2015),TheGguga (10-16-2015),Threemonkey (10-12-2015),trek09 (11-09-2015),Trey8o8 (10-11-2015),tripster (10-11-2015),trovegharbs (10-26-2015),Tryhardguru (10-19-2015),tuskyman2 (10-15-2015),tyu1778u (10-21-2015),vindictusloverxD (10-21-2015),Vohadan (10-11-2015),wazzup52 (10-20-2015),Wydric (10-31-2015),xdryandx (10-10-2015),xoblitehd (10-11-2015),Xutopia (11-01-2015),xx1080pxx (10-18-2015),zac12100 (10-18-2015),Zagazhao (10-18-2015),zedmain101 (10-11-2015),ZeiroPro (10-20-2015),zekaaonar (10-21-2015),zeriorth (10-25-2015),Zyr0s (10-29-2015)

Thanks
    will try

Thanks
    thank for you

Thanks
    Hope bot will work fine after this update

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    File is safe. Approved.

Thanks
    will test this, thanks

Thanks
    Trove just update and the Pointer is broken

Thanks
    Cant make to work

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Bootdrop doesn't function properly. It activates but immediately notifies that it has finished in seconds without doing anything,

Thanks
    Change lava and choco offset in NiipyFishBot.cfg to 0x144+0x334+0x2C4
    Lava work 100%
    Choco dont know

Thanks
    The same error : unable to find the loot collector"
    Maybe my window is to big ?

*edit I fixed it,the problem was taskbar on left side on desktop. Thank you so much for bot
    Last edited by impp; 10-11-2015 at 08:39 AM.

Thanks
    I think i found a small bug.

When i run 5 Trove-Windows, but i only want to start 4 Windows -> so i press "Start all Clients" and then i press "Stop selected Client" on that client where i wouldnt run the bot.
    Everythings fine, only 4 Clients are botting, and 1 Client dont bot -> its OKAY.

But when the Bootdroprountine starts, the bot decon and dropped boots on all 4 active-bot-clients, and then he will Decon on the 5th Window that is STOPPED. You understand? And after this, the 5th client will fish.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Breeead View Post
    Change lava and choco offset in NiipyFishBot.cfg to 0x144+0x334+0x2C4
    Lava work 100%
    Choco dont know
    ?? did the offsets change?

Just tested with my default settings. All the offsets still seem to be the same.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ulumulux View Post
    I think i found a small bug.

When i run 5 Trove-Windows, but i only want to start 4 Windows -> so i press "Start all Clients" and then i press "Stop selected Client" on that client where i wouldnt run the bot.
    Everythings fine, only 4 Clients are botting, and 1 Client dont bot -> its OKAY.

But when the Bootdroprountine starts, the bot decon and dropped boots on all 4 active-bot-clients, and then he will Decon on the 5th Window that is STOPPED. You understand? And after this, the 5th client will fish.
    I will look in to it. Might be a mistake on my part. Mater of fact I think I know why. Its not clearing out the data that it should the part that looks for it. Try disabling the timed option. leave the last 2 the on casts and on errors. Atlest till I fix it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by impp View Post
    The same error : unable to find the loot collector"
    Maybe my window is to big ?

*edit I fixed it,the problem was taskbar on left side on desktop. Thank you so much for bot
    Make sure uiscale in settings is set to the lowest being 1x
    Last edited by reppin; 10-11-2015 at 11:09 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reppin View Post
    I will look in to it. Might be a mistake on my part. Mater of fact I think I know why. Its not clearing out the data that it should the part that looks for it. Try disabling the timed option. leave the last 2 the on casts and on errors. Atlest till I fix it.
    After few more tests and restarts it dont happened anymore... i dont know, maybe it was my fail.
    Works fine now. Thank you and Nice Job!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulumulux View Post
    After few more tests and restarts it dont happened anymore... i dont know, maybe it was my fail.
    Works fine now. Thank you and Nice Job!

well I made a fix anyhow just incase.111

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast