Thread: Kizumonogatari

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Kizumonogatari

Uncensored blood and subtitles this time around, even though they were posted in the YouTube comments from the original video.

@Empire

ALSO, I accidentally read where that blood around Kiss Shot came from. Was that a spoiler? I didn't read the LNs so I have a feeling it was, but everyone keeps saying it's not important. Haven't a clue what the scenario behind "who" it came from is.

-Why would she assume no help? Even if that's Kiss Shot, meaning she is at her full power, are we /time travel/ again or is this current?

-Araragi looks amused from seeing Oshino. Why?

-Am I retarded for asking these questions when the series is supposed to be mystery?

UPDATE*

Jesus, I read the chronological order to the series and realize it's Kizumonogatari --> everything else. So this is ALL before the rest of the series? This makes no fucking sense now.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 10-10-2015 at 09:47 PM.

Thanks
    Kizumonogatari Light novel spoilers

Man, got done reading a few more pages of the LN (On 40, but wanted to post this before I forgot.) and it seems like I misunderstood a lot of things from the trailer. A few were obvious, and others not so much. One thing, however, is that the setting on the specific pages I just read is completely different from what is shown in the above trailer. Is this just Shafts doing for no real reason?

"The light from the streetlights is missing.
    Almost all of the streetlights, placed at intervals of 5 meters, are not lit
    -- actually, almost is not the word, only one of them is lit.
    Are they broken?
    It’s impossible for so many streetlights to break at once though...... Is it
    a blackout? But then it is weird for https:/tu.be/J5SkgvdxPjg?t=10."

"I will...... let thee save me”
    Blonde hair which didn’t fit this rural town."

Even more hype to see all this animated now. January when?

- - - Updated - - -

I can't fucking edit my post, so the YouTube link is cutting out some text. "..a blackout? But then it is weird for one light to be lit."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Actually the first kizu trailer(in bake) was probably the most "on point" as far as the LN's go. The "blood".....uh. Yeah. I'm not going to spoil anything because it's all vital to how Kizu plays out. Shit, the first Kizu trailer spoils the fuck out of the story, but only if you know the story.(paradox?)

Idk if anyone knows this: But Meme says "did something good happen" as his catchphrase. If you read kizu it's pretty eerie seeing him use this in the rest of the series.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Uncensored blood and subtitles this time around, even though they were posted in the YouTube comments from the original video.

@Empire
    ALSO, I accidentally read where that blood around Kiss Shot came from. Was that a spoiler? I didn't read the LNs so I have a feeling it was, but everyone keeps saying it's not important. Haven't a clue what the scenario behind "who" it came from is.

-Why would she assume no help? Even if that's Kiss Shot, meaning she is at her full power, are we /time travel/ again or is this current?

-Araragi looks amused from seeing Oshino. Why?

-Am I retarded for asking these questions when the series is supposed to be mystery?
    Ironically all the dialogue is straight from the LN so you really didn't need to know japanese and that phone call is mighty important so *shrugs* hard to not remember.
    ------------------
    The blood isn't that important. (holy fuck I keep remembering the dozen+ spoilers in the kizu trailer, i'm going to have to make a thread where me and you talk about this shit once you finish Kizu).
    ------------------

-Kizu is before everything and Kisshot is a lot different than the shinobu you know.
    -Probably because Oshino is fucking ridiculous. He's sleeper OP in kizu.
    -Not really, Kizu is probably my favorite LN ever simply due to the fact that once you read it so much makes sense, but at the same time it really distorts the anime regarding hanekawa/hitagi.

Well, that and Ougi Dark. That shit, ooh, gives me chills.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Actually the first kizu trailer(in bake) was probably the most "on point" as far as the LN's go. The "blood".....uh. Yeah. I'm not going to spoil anything because it's all vital to how Kizu plays out. Shit, the first Kizu trailer spoils the fuck out of the story, but only if you know the story.(paradox?)

Idk if anyone knows this: But Meme says "did something good happen" as his catchphrase. If you read kizu it's pretty eerie seeing him use this in the rest of the series.

- - - Updated - - -

Ironically all the dialogue is straight from the LN so you really didn't need to know japanese and that phone call is mighty important so *shrugs* hard to not remember.
    ------------------
    The blood isn't that important. (holy fuck I keep remembering the dozen+ spoilers in the kizu trailer, i'm going to have to make a thread where me and you talk about this shit once you finish Kizu).
    ------------------

-Kizu is before everything and Kisshot is a lot different than the shinobu you know.
    -Probably because Oshino is fucking ridiculous. He's sleeper OP in kizu.
    -Not really, Kizu is probably my favorite LN ever simply due to the fact that once you read it so much makes sense, but at the same time it really distorts the anime regarding hanekawa/hitagi.

Well, that and Ougi Dark. That shit, ooh, gives me chills.

I plan on having it finished this weekend. It's a ton of pages, but it's really interesting since it's answering so many things that were left unanswered in the anime.
    The blood? Well, I don't know if you recall what was said from the page I was on, but from what I know now it was because Kissshot lost her limbs and was dieing. Araragi offered his neck to save her because he didn't have anything to care about anymore, or a reason to live(That was how its written, but I feel differently, perhaps because of the anime even though this is before everything.)

I don't believe they have introduced Meme yet. He's just now accepting his fate after waking up in the cram school. Hearing loli kiss-shot(?) request a head pat made me smile though.

-Yep, her speech is definitely older (Thou, thee, etc) but I haven't seen personality changes yet. Maybe the fact she seems more direct with the whole Master and Servant deal, but that's about it thus far.
    -After reading, still haven't introduced him yet
    -I'll finish it before commenting on the whole Hanekawa deal.

I spoiled myself on accident yesterday regarding Ougi. A little salty, but at the same time it's whatever. Shes an interesting character for sure.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I spoiled myself on accident yesterday regarding Ougi.
    You gotta be careful with that shit lol. Did you read what ougi is?

Thanks

You gotta be careful with that shit lol. Did you read what ougi is?
    Yes. It wasn't on purpose. Somebody posted it in the Owari discussion on /a/ but didn't have it spoiler tagged. Lame, but oh well.

Ougi spoilers below.

[spoiler]I read that she is the darkness and was the one who forced Hachikuji to leave.[/spoiler]
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 10-14-2015 at 02:48 PM.

Thanks
    Yes. It wasn't on purpose. Somebody posted it in the Owari discussion on /a/ but didn't have it spoiler tagged. Lame, but oh well.

Ougi spoilers below.

I read that she is the darkness and was the one who forced Hachikuji to leave.
    ... put spoiler tags

[spoiler =ddddddddddddd /spoiler]

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dareka View Post
    ... put spoiler tags

[spoiler =ddddddddddddd /spoiler]
    Every time I attempt spoiler tags they don't work. I did put a spoiler warning at the top.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I read that she is the darkness and was the one who forced Hachikuji to leave.
    Ah. Yeah that's something I think I might have posted awhile back too.

I was incorrect so you didn't spoil anything and that's not what Ougi is.
    The "darkness" is actually explained in the episode with Hachikuji. I'll confirm one thing for you as far as the LN's go, the darkness does not take anthropomorphic form.

In other words, it's a "force" in the oddity world. This was explained in the episodes with Hachikuji too, so I'm really just reiterating that but confirming that it's like that throughout the series.

The darkness will most likely never be a character or represented as a character.
    ==============================================

As for Ougi making Hachikuji go away, no. I think that arc has specifically to do with the darkness alone.
    Last edited by Empire; 10-14-2015 at 02:53 PM.

Thanks

Ah. Yeah that's something I think I might have posted awhile back too.

I was incorrect so you didn't spoil anything and that's not what Ougi is.
    The "darkness" is actually explained in the episode with Hachikuji. I'll confirm one thing for you as far as the LN's go, the darkness does not take anthropomorphic form.

In other words, it's a "force" in the oddity world. This was explained in the episodes with Hachikuji too, so I'm really just reiterating that but confirming that it's like that throughout the series.

The darkness will most likely never be a character or represented as a character.
    ==============================================

As for Ougi making Hachikuji go away, no. I think that arc has specifically to do with the darkness alone.
    At least I'm wrong. Ougi is a neat character, so I wan't to learn more about her. Might read the LNs if there is one.

What I meant by Ougi making Hachikuji go away was rather she had some sort of control over it, whether that was physical or not I have no idea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    At least I'm wrong. Ougi is a neat character, so I wan't to learn more about her. Might read the LNs if there is one.

What I meant by Ougi making Hachikuji go away was rather she had some sort of control over it, whether that was physical or not I have no idea.
    Well you can just wait till the second half of Owarimonogatari, Ougi dark is the ending to that so huzzah!

Thanks

Well you can just wait till the second half of Owarimonogatari, Ougi dark is the ending to that so huzzah!
    Damn but that's so far away ;-; . Oh well. The LN to Kizu is keeping me occupied. Really enjoying everything. Starting to notice the Hanekawa relationship as well.

January please come faster.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 10-14-2015 at 09:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Damn but that's so far away ;-; . Oh well. The LN to Kizu is keeping me occupied. Really enjoying everything. Starting to notice the Hanekawa relationship as well.

January please come faster.

you know it's only the first 1/3rd right?

Thanks

you know it's only the first 1/3rd right?
    Yeah, but regardless, seeing what I'm currently reading animated? I'm still hype for that. More curious how far they're gonna go. I can't picture a good breaking point as far as I've read thus far.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah, but regardless, seeing what I'm currently reading animated? I'm still hype for that. More curious how far they're gonna go. I can't picture a good breaking point as far as I've read thus far.
    As far as Kizu goes you can break into three like so:
    -First part with Kisshot
    -Second part with vampire hunters
    -Third part with Guillotine cutter / ending.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast