View Poll Results: Do you believe in a God?

Voters
69. This poll is closed
  • Yes, I do.

27 39.13%
  • I don't know it yet!

15 21.74%
  • No, I don't.

27 39.13%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    religion is the most bull shit i have ever heard...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    WHY did you repeat yourself? We could read it the first time...

Thanks
    lool. God exists :P

Evolution:

Theres no proof of an organism increasing in genetic complexity. NAtural selection is real but the symptoms are very minor and do not result in huge changes. IF we ended up from monkeys then why havnt monkeys already hopped out of trees saying; LETS BUILD A NUCLAR BOMB! The Quran describes God as "Al Bari" or THE EVOLVER.

Big bang:

The big bang is true, ISlam agrees with it ad in fact it was predicted in the quran 1400 years ago(read it up). The big bang states that the universe had a beginning and will come to an end as any abrahamic religion states. God is the originator of everything which is in the universe.

Who created God?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    well it is always possible to to state that god is not real, different dimensions that work on completely different laws and are created differently :O as you do in deeper with a dimension theory you notice that the last dimension is always all the dimensions with all the possibilities of EVERYTHING equaling infinity :O
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    lool. God exists :P

Evolution:

Theres no proof of an organism increasing in genetic complexity. NAtural selection is real but the symptoms are very minor and do not result in huge changes. IF we ended up from monkeys then why havnt monkeys already hopped out of trees saying; LETS BUILD A NUCLAR BOMB! The Quran describes God as "Al Bari" or THE EVOLVER.

Big bang:

The big bang is true, Islam agrees with it ad in fact it was predicted in the quran 1400 years ago(read it up). The big bang states that the universe had a beginning and will come to an end as any abrahamic religion states. God is the originator of everything which is in the universe, and since he is the originater he will be the destroyer.

Who created God?
    let us analyze time. What is time? Time is a state of mind relative to the observer, it is limited and applies to everything in the universe. Then you as the Question, well what came before God? Or Who created God? These questions are illogical! It is like me asking; what continent is Germany? Or How many wings does a Dog have? The fact of the matter is how can you apply time to he who created time? The problem with athiest arguments is they are using human capabilities and applying them to God almighty. On the basis of life EVERYTHING has a beginning and an end, everything starts and finishes everything in this universe will inherintly perish. Then you ask why wouldnt God? The question lies with science, scientists speculate that an event occured bringing the uprising of creaiton. This event is refered to as the big bang, where energy was released forming galaxies stars planets etc etc. Then scientists speculate that in order for this universe to have been formed an unlimited force must have caused the effect we know know as the universe today. The unlimited force is undeinably God, and hence since the universe is infinite(meaning that it goes on forever...) God is an infinite being. Its like me taking a box, attaching a string to it and saying the box stretches out infinitely but the string is limited... This is illogical because in order for it to be infinite then the string must as well considerng it is apart of the box. Matter cannot be there because it was ceated, and to apply creation to the one who is the creator of everything in the heavens and earth and all that is between them is also illogical. You need to understand our human capacity cannot understand God allmighty to the fullest, Allah sbwt sent down a manual to live life. To live life in every single aspect and form the holy Quran. The Holy Quran is the manual to develop a deep understanding of the Lord and Creator. Getting in contanct with God is a concept no athiest can understand and only a spiritually inclined man can answer. A Muslim prays 5 times a day to create a remembrance of God almighty throughout the day and to keep close connections with the lrod and creator. When one loses contact with God, he/she feels a state of ikhlas(finishing). Many people turn towards religion becase of emptiness in there lives and honestly God knows what that is. Allah sbwt says in the Quran that "when a believer takes a step towards God He takes many steps towards him." Allahs mercy is waiting for all but it is a matter of choice of taking it.

PEace and Blessings

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    god is there to just mess with people he a alien over lord who like just fucks with every one...
    Jesus was a alien to
    mother marry his mom got anal probed by the alien and had Jesus
    who was half human half alien with weird alien powers..

[ makes perfect sense ]

Thanks
    lool the dimensions theory seems plausible to believe in God:P What if the spiritual realm relies in another dimension? For there are dimensions which predict our future, dimensions which allow us to enter this spiritual state. Some spiritual advisors believe in vibrational energy levels to be the access to this "state" I mean this is debatable. An Athiest can pull out arguments such as what came before God, but these are stupid questions. All illogical. I mean, what continent is Germany? How can germany be a continent when it isnt! So how can something come before God when his definition is THE CREATOR OF TIME?

Now you see gourave! Your post had no intellectual basis. Why dont you come up with a clear reason that God doesnt exist?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    well your argument states that the universe just cant form out of no where, just poof into existence, so why can god do the same thing?
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Some questions are better left unanswered.

Thanks
    The universe cant poof into existence:P Time starts at the creation of the universe, and the universe formed in stages as the Quran states. So the universe did not poof instanteously, but modern science tells us that in fact the universe was set according to a set of principles and laws. IT is flawless which makes people wonder, how can chance bring about such a glorious creation? God cant POOF or be created instantaneously because that defies what a God is. THE ULTIMATE CREATOR, he who has no beginning or no end. Remember God created time, so how can his creation apply to him? Then you ask why can God do it? See, everything has a cause and every cause has an effect. Then the question arises if the effect as the big bang then what caused it? And what caused the big bang to form the universe? The answer is the cause is God almighty, and he does not have a cause because God IS THE BEGINNING AND THE END as i mentioned earlier. By definition and nature he has power over all things and thus does not need a cause nor a creator.

Some questions shuld not be left unanswered:P Its like flipping a coin to resolve your death! ITs a serious matter which should be understood and debated about.
    Last edited by jeehad; 07-02-2007 at 03:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    You will only be confronted with people holding different views, and as no one knows what truly happened we will never come to a consensus. So WHY waste the time?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanna View Post
    You will only be confronted with people holding different views, and as no one knows what truly happened we will never come to a consensus. So WHY waste the time?
    we have nothing better to do...
    well, i do, but i don't want to do it...

Thanks
    If someone debated that a giant hurricane was coming to destroy everyone 1 day would you debate it out and see if the consensus seem logical? OR take the risk of letting nature takes its course?? See, if we were debating about "muffins vs cookies" id agree. But this is a serious matter that the athiest is kufring(covering up) the reality. Who knows, what if im right? The key is to debate it ut and what seems logical except and vice versa. See kanna, I have a duty in life apart of my religion to deliver a message. And Allah asks me to "Come to terms between us and you in a matter most pleasing to God." I conveyed the message and you can argue it, but i shall put up the fight to refute it as much as I can.

JAzak allahu 5air

Thanks
    there is probley a god but all religion is fake and was made by man.. probley is a god but.. again relgion is made of man

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jeehad View Post
    If someone debated that a giant hurricane was coming to destroy everyone 1 day would you debate it out and see if the consensus seem logical? OR take the risk of letting nature takes its course?? See, if we were debating about "muffins vs cookies" id agree. But this is a serious matter that the athiest is kufring(covering up) the reality. Who knows, what if im right? The key is to debate it ut and what seems logical except and vice versa. See kanna, I have a duty in life apart of my religion to deliver a message. And Allah asks me to "Come to terms between us and you in a matter most pleasing to God." I conveyed the message and you can argue it, but i shall put up the fight to refute it as much as I can.

JAzak allahu 5air
    loool.. your not right.. history is proven it so has sience...

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast