Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    Thanks

Ca Leaked Pub 12/24/09

This is a hack i found on another forum, i take no credit for creating it, but i did remove all the adds for it.
    CREDIT TO GELLIN FOR THE HACK.

Features*
    Menu - ( Press insert to show )
    Box Esp
    Fly Hack - ( Hold Space Bar )
    No Fog
    Speed - ( 1 - 3 fast, faster, fastest )
    No Spread
    Cam Position - ( Setting number 1 will take your camera up into the sky after pressing CNTRL Setting 2 will take it underground )
    Bullet Tracers
    Windowed
    ShowFps
    Unlock Cursor( pointless )
    Draw Weapon
    Panic Key( When activated press delete to shut down all hacks )

Updates*
    Display Player XYZ ( mainly for debugging helful to some )
    No Recoil
    Unlimited Respawn in Elemination pro ( possible combatibilty issue for some if it crashes don't use it ) - Combatarmshacker posted the address thank him
    Fixed some compatibility issues
    Added 3 speed options
    Recoded alot of the functions and changed some things for detections

Virustotal. MD5: 5eccb7336bfce2f30992af3e7756a528 VirTool:Win32/DelfInject.gen!AL
    CaLeak.rar MD5:5eccb7336bfce2f30992af3e7756a528 - VirSCAN.org 3% Scanner(s) (1/37) found malware!

GIVE ME THANKS - THANKS
    -Edit-
    Just included dll, The runner brought me to the black screen of Dark.
    All you need to do is inject into CA now.
    Last edited by KING; 12-24-2009 at 10:55 PM.

2. The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to g3ll19 For This Useful Post:

8888kl1 (12-27-2009),alextour7 (12-28-2009),aNewTheory (12-25-2009),arturspider (12-25-2009),[MPGH]AVGN (12-27-2009),ayo419 (12-25-2009),bubbaku (12-26-2009),bunker34 (12-26-2009),cpqdon (12-26-2009),dagerm (12-25-2009),DDDhockey (12-25-2009),death3ternal (12-26-2009),elite40 (12-25-2009),fade2grey (12-25-2009),gtfo (12-24-2009),hack4urlife (12-25-2009),jointsmoke (01-03-2010),joziinho (12-26-2009),KazestemeANI (12-26-2009),killthegamers (12-27-2009),lopez724 (12-26-2009),MajorT0m (12-24-2009),michaelhar (12-25-2009),minamdonaj (12-25-2009),omrior2009 (12-27-2009),poip0i (12-26-2009),rapidvodka (12-24-2009),RoflMyWaffle (12-25-2009),saidzaar (12-25-2009),sebbebebbe57 (02-19-2010),SilentSlider (12-25-2009),SolidMario7 (12-25-2009),steinkamo666 (12-27-2009),superquay (12-25-2009),thechipmyster (12-25-2009),traiphoenix (12-24-2009),weeweeo (12-25-2009),winankid (12-26-2009),xfger (12-30-2009),yomomma12 (12-26-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    U FUCKING LEECHED THIS U BUM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Actually this hack works great (technically)

This may be a lil long and pointless to some but I have some questions and issues with this. I'll begin with the hacks in menu themselves:

1. What the hell is FPS for? It just shows some numbers at top left corner, nothing helpful.

2. Windowed? Does something similar to above? Again purpose?

3. Speed has settings 1-3, but mine seem to be the same no matter which setting its on.

Otherwise everything else seems good.

Now my biggest issue: When I inject and start CA, everything works perfect. Get in game no problem, hit INSERT and theres the menu, etc. ALL GOOD. Now, when I leave that game & join another game, as soon as the game is actually loading, the red letters at top left disappear. Now I'm in this new game, hit INSERT and BAM.....no menu......BUT, whatever hacks I had on are STILL on. I can play CA ALL DAY and the selected hacks will be on the whole time, but I now have no menu to control them. The only way I can turn them off or do other selections is to exit comploetely out of CA and start all over,,,,,,,but again I'll only have the menu for ONLY the first game.

I dont get any lag or D/C with this hack so really its a dam good set up, I just hate not being able to control them after the first game.

Secondly, my main reason for hacking period is for flying.....I love flying and exploring shit. Why cant I land with FLY???? lol. I can land on high points, but no matter how slow I control the landing on lower areas or the ground, it kills on impact. Not a big deal really, just wondering why???
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

Now for this: Somehow everyday my PerxInject folder disappears. The extracted folder that you use to run as administrator isnt there, nor is the actual downloaded file, but the read me one is there. Everyday I seem to have to come back here and redownload it and extract, etc. I've been doing this because for some reason my WPS CA Auto Inject stopped working (always says file link is broken) Not sure what causes Perx to basically delete itself everyday?????

BUT, today I was able to get the WPS CA Auto Inject to work again. All is well, except I've NEVER used THIS hack with it. Instead I DL another hack link, extracted IT, injected IT into the WPS Injector.......something went wrong, the hack dont work, blah blah.....BUT, CA still loaded and somehow THIS CALeak hack injected itself into game. Any ideas how this happened??????

So Perx is GONE, and thats the ONLY injector I've ever used with this hack. I opened WPS injector and injected a totally different hack, yet this CALeak turned around and injected ITSELF. WTF???????

Sorry so long, and I know the injector parts really have nothing to do with this hack, but can anyone answer or explain any of the above??? Good answers win a THANKS!!!!

Thanks
    man i cant run it, windows says i needs to kno wat program created this!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    what does weapondraw doo?

Thanks
    Do I need to get my own injector and hack dll?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by FireRages View Post
    Do I need to get my own injector and hack dll?
    Yes, you need an injector. DL an injector from here in the forums (follow instructions) then DL whichever hack you're wanting and follow those instructions.

I had the same issues here with being a noob and being computer stupid lol, but there are some very helpful peeps here (WarPathSin666 taught me most. much THNX) Once you do 1 or 2 its starts to become natural.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    when i open combat arms with this hack is super good i can use it but after the first game ( when i start the second game ) i cant see the menu of the hack,I can use those but i dont see the menu and i can change the hack on/off
    plz help me because when i play it is good but when i want stop hacking i need quit combat arms ....... plz help me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by CorkyW View Post
    Actually this hack works great (technically)

This may be a lil long and pointless to some but I have some questions and issues with this. I'll begin with the hacks in menu themselves:

1. What the hell is FPS for? It just shows some numbers at top left corner, nothing helpful.

2. Windowed? Does something similar to above? Again purpose?

3. Speed has settings 1-3, but mine seem to be the same no matter which setting its on.

Otherwise everything else seems good.

Now my biggest issue: When I inject and start CA, everything works perfect. Get in game no problem, hit INSERT and theres the menu, etc. ALL GOOD. Now, when I leave that game & join another game, as soon as the game is actually loading, the red letters at top left disappear. Now I'm in this new game, hit INSERT and BAM.....no menu......BUT, whatever hacks I had on are STILL on. I can play CA ALL DAY and the selected hacks will be on the whole time, but I now have no menu to control them. The only way I can turn them off or do other selections is to exit comploetely out of CA and start all over,,,,,,,but again I'll only have the menu for ONLY the first game.

I dont get any lag or D/C with this hack so really its a dam good set up, I just hate not being able to control them after the first game.

Secondly, my main reason for hacking period is for flying.....I love flying and exploring shit. Why cant I land with FLY???? lol. I can land on high points, but no matter how slow I control the landing on lower areas or the ground, it kills on impact. Not a big deal really, just wondering why???
    __________________________________________________ ________________________

Now for this: Somehow everyday my PerxInject folder disappears. The extracted folder that you use to run as administrator isnt there, nor is the actual downloaded file, but the read me one is there. Everyday I seem to have to come back here and redownload it and extract, etc. I've been doing this because for some reason my WPS CA Auto Inject stopped working (always says file link is broken) Not sure what causes Perx to basically delete itself everyday?????

BUT, today I was able to get the WPS CA Auto Inject to work again. All is well, except I've NEVER used THIS hack with it. Instead I DL another hack link, extracted IT, injected IT into the WPS Injector.......something went wrong, the hack dont work, blah blah.....BUT, CA still loaded and somehow THIS CALeak hack injected itself into game. Any ideas how this happened??????

So Perx is GONE, and thats the ONLY injector I've ever used with this hack. I opened WPS injector and injected a totally different hack, yet this CALeak turned around and injected ITSELF. WTF???????

Sorry so long, and I know the injector parts really have nothing to do with this hack, but can anyone answer or explain any of the above??? Good answers win a THANKS!!!!
    That's why u open the menu in-game.
    And yes, the menu only lasts on game but the hacks u turned on are still working

Thanks

Unhappy Help?

Nvm I'm just retarded xD

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789