Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    The fix for that us to use an older version of Flash.
    Use version 22 or lower.

You'll also be able to use AQElite if you use Flash 22 or lower.
    The Cash Must Flow

Thanks
    file:///C:/Users/Max/Desktop/The%20Library/Pictures/Other/halp.PNG
    file:///C:/Users/Max/Desktop/The%20Library/Pictures/Other/halp2.PNG
    Please help me, I really want this to work

Thanks
    Still has that "game configuration error"

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by LordCruaver View Post
    Still has that "game configuration error"
    Compile the source your self with visual studio.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dab1996426 View Post
    Compile the source your self with visual studio.
    Yes, being on a mac does tend to complicate things…I give it 50/50 odds if I actually knew what I was doing. Probably better if I used visual studio in wine.

Thanks
    Yes, being on a mac does tend to complicate things…I give it 50/50 odds if I actually knew what I was doing. Probably better if I used visual studio in wine.
    You can't run this file on mac. You need to use virtual PC or wine.
    Former BattleOn Minion

If you cannot run trainers please see this thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1170564

Thanks
    You can't run this file on mac. You need to use virtual PC or wine.
    I am using wine, that's why I could run the dragonfable trainer. I just have no idea how to compile from source, especially since I am only given the mac version of Visual Studio.

Thanks
    I am using wine, that's why I could run the dragonfable trainer. I just have no idea how to compile from source, especially since I am only given the mac version of Visual Studio.
    The issue is you're missing some kind of file that I still don't know what it is.

If you download visual studio and compile the source your self it will work 100%. You're going to need to use Virtual machine.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    The issue is you're missing some kind of file that I still don't know what it is.

If you download visual studio and compile the source yourself it will work 100%. You're going to need to use Virtual machine.
    Ok but can you explain why everytime I loud either my cheat character or legit character in any of the trainers it I have to reload the room to do anything?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    i dont think i have ever used a trainer with the admin menu lol

Thanks
    Can someone ELI5 how to compile the source? Just installed visual studio and have no idea what to do, or what it even means

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Armstrong1521 View Post
    Can someone ELI5 how to compile the source? Just installed visual studio and have no idea what to do, or what it even means
    It's called problem solving skills. Many people around the world naturally learn this growing up.

You double click the project file, then click the green button up top.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Thanks
    everytime i try to use admin menu or anything else , i get the following messauge "unhandled exception has occured in your application. if you click continue, the application will ignore...." "attempt to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt“. any solutions? cheers.

I'm running on windows 10, with the newest flash. I tried to uninstall it but it wont let me, is there anyway I can get this to work. I just want to use shoploader, thats it. is there anyway I can do that with my current circumstance.
    Last edited by williamcjj; 08-23-2017 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks
    Basic problem solving skills. I would like to note a 4 year old baby can operate visual studios and figure things out like this...

Right click the toolbox items, click Choose Items, then go to COM Componets.
    Check Shockwave Flash Object and place it on the designer.
    Click on the new flash object you put in the designer and go to properties and under FlashVars add
    strGUI=medium&strServer=guardian&strLanguage=&strA utoAd=no

Set loop, menu false, AllowScriptAccess sameDomain, then delete the old Flash player and change the name of the new one to "Flash". It will automatically assign the new control to the code for the old one.

Not hard.
    my dude, I appreciate you making this, and I understand it can be tedious anwering the same questions, but damn you sound so condescending. what do you mean 4 years old can do this? idk what 4 year old you have in mind but it is not typical to expect any regular person to know how to work visual studio. The instructions are poorly laid out as anyone would have to dig in a bit to search. This is all ok, since you didn't have to do any of this, except you get butthurt when people call you out for being unhelpful. You can't just blame it on everyone else for not reading and not you for not laying it out user friendly. Think from other peoples perspective, this is not easy shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Basic problem solving skills. I would like to note a 4 year old baby can operate visual studios and figure things out like this...

Right click the toolbox items, click Choose Items, then go to COM Componets.
    Check Shockwave Flash Object and place it on the designer.
    Click on the new flash object you put in the designer and go to properties and under FlashVars add
    strGUI=medium&strServer=guardian&strLanguage=&strA utoAd=no

Set loop, menu false, AllowScriptAccess sameDomain, then delete the old Flash player and change the name of the new one to "Flash". It will automatically assign the new control to the code for the old one.

Not hard.
    so i actually managed to follow up and completed everything you said. and nothing has changed, same codes that tell me piss off basically

'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_64\mscorlib\2.0.0.0__b77a 5c561934e089\mscorlib.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\Users\jjzhu\Desktop\AEDab\AEDab\bin\Release\AE Dab.exe'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    Symbols for the module 'AEDab.exe' were not loaded.

1. Use a debug build configuration or disable the debug option 'Enable Just My Code'.
    2. Check the 'Symbols' settings under debugging options.'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: AEDab.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasi c\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic. dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: AEDab.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a 5c561934e089\System.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: AEDab.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms \2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dl l'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: AEDab.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0 .0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: AEDab.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Remot ing\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Remot ing.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: AEDab.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\jjzhu\Desktop\AEDab\AEDab\bin\Release\Ax Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    An unhandled exception of type 'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred in AEDab.exe
    An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.

Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded. ---> System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.
    File name: 'Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    at AxShockwaveFlashObjects.AxShockwaveFlash.AttachInt erfaces()
    at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.GetOcxCreate()
    at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.TransitionUpTo(Int32 state)
    at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateHandle()
    at System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
    at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.EndInit()
    at AEDab.Form1.InitializeComponent() in C:\Users\jjzhu\Desktop\AEDab\AEDab\Form1.Designer. vb:line 305

=== Pre-bind state information ===
    LOG: User = LAPTOP-JB76412L\jjzhu
    LOG: DisplayName = Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    (Fully-specified)
    LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Users/jjzhu/Desktop/AEDab/AEDab/bin/Release/
    LOG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL
    Calling assembly : AxInterop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
    ===
    LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
    LOG: No application configuration file found.
    LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\co nfig\machine.config.
    LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Users/jjzhu/Desktop/AEDab/AEDab/bin/Release/Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects.DLL.
    ERR: Failed to complete setup of assembly (hr = 0x8013101b). Probing terminated.

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at AEDab.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance) in :line 197
    at AEDab.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm() in C:\Users\jjzhu\Desktop\AEDab\AEDab\My Project\Application.Designer.vb:line 35
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsF ormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsF ormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsF ormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
    at AEDab.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in :line 82
    The program '[2960] AEDab.exe' has exited with code -532459699 (0xe0434f4d).

and when I chose debug while disabling just my code this pops up

System.InvalidOperationException occurred
    HResult=0x80131509
    Message=An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.
    Source=<Cannot evaluate the exception source>
    StackTrace:
    <Cannot evaluate the exception stack trace>

Inner Exception 1:
    BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.

plz dont disregard me I did everything you said up to this point
    Last edited by williamcjj; 08-28-2017 at 03:23 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by williamcjj View Post
    my dude, I appreciate you making this, and I understand it can be tedious anwering the same questions, but damn you sound so condescending. what do you mean 4 years old can do this? idk what 4 year old you have in mind but it is not typical to expect any regular person to know how to work visual studio. The instructions are poorly laid out as anyone would have to dig in a bit to search. This is all ok, since you didn't have to do any of this, except you get butthurt when people call you out for being unhelpful. You can't just blame it on everyone else for not reading and not you for not laying it out user friendly. Think from other peoples perspective, this is not easy shit.

- - - Updated - - -

so i actually managed to follow up and completed everything you said. and nothing has changed, same codes that tell me piss off basically

'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_64\mscorlib\2.0.0.0__b77a 5c561934e089\mscorlib.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: DefaultDomain): Loaded 'C:\Users\jjzhu\Desktop\AEDab\AEDab\bin\Release\AE Dab.exe'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    Symbols for the module 'AEDab.exe' were not loaded.

1. Use a debug build configuration or disable the debug option 'Enable Just My Code'.
    2. Check the 'Symbols' settings under debugging options.'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: AEDab.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\Microsoft.VisualBasi c\8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\Microsoft.VisualBasic. dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: AEDab.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System\2.0.0.0__b77a 5c561934e089\System.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: AEDab.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Windows.Forms \2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Windows.Forms.dl l'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: AEDab.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Drawing\2.0.0 .0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a\System.Drawing.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: AEDab.exe): Loaded 'C:\WINDOWS\assembly\GAC_MSIL\System.Runtime.Remot ing\2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089\System.Runtime.Remot ing.dll'. Skipped loading symbols. Module is optimized and the debugger option 'Just My Code' is enabled.
    'AEDab.exe' (CLR v2.0.50727: AEDab.exe): Loaded 'C:\Users\jjzhu\Desktop\AEDab\AEDab\bin\Release\Ax Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
    An unhandled exception of type 'System.InvalidOperationException' occurred in AEDab.exe
    An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.

Unhandled Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded. ---> System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.
    File name: 'Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'
    at AxShockwaveFlashObjects.AxShockwaveFlash.AttachInt erfaces()
    at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.GetOcxCreate()
    at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.TransitionUpTo(Int32 state)
    at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateHandle()
    at System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.EndInit()
    at AEDab.Form1.InitializeComponent() in C:\Users\jjzhu\Desktop\AEDab\AEDab\Form1.Designer. vb:line 305

=== Pre-bind state information ===
    LOG: User = LAPTOP-JB76412L\jjzhu
    LOG: DisplayName = Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null
    (Fully-specified)
    LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Users/jjzhu/Desktop/AEDab/AEDab/bin/Release/
    LOG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL
    Calling assembly : AxInterop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.
    ===
    LOG: This bind starts in default load context.
    LOG: No application configuration file found.
    LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727\co nfig\machine.config.
    LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).
    LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Users/jjzhu/Desktop/AEDab/AEDab/bin/Release/Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects.DLL.
    ERR: Failed to complete setup of assembly (hr = 0x8013101b). Probing terminated.

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
    at AEDab.My.MyProject.MyForms.Create__Instance__[T](T Instance) in :line 197
    at AEDab.My.MyApplication.OnCreateMainForm() in C:\Users\jjzhu\Desktop\AEDab\AEDab\My Project\Application.Designer.vb:line 35
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsF ormsApplicationBase.OnRun()
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsF ormsApplicationBase.DoApplicationModel()
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.ApplicationServices.WindowsF ormsApplicationBase.Run(String[] commandLine)
    at AEDab.My.MyApplication.Main(String[] Args) in :line 82
    The program '[2960] AEDab.exe' has exited with code -532459699 (0xe0434f4d).

and when I chose debug while disabling just my code this pops up

System.InvalidOperationException occurred
    HResult=0x80131509
    Message=An error occurred creating the form. See Exception.InnerException for details. The error is: Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.
    Source=<Cannot evaluate the exception source>
    StackTrace:
    <Cannot evaluate the exception stack trace>

Inner Exception 1:
    BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Interop.ShockwaveFlashObjects, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' or one of its dependencies. This assembly is built by a runtime newer than the currently loaded runtime and cannot be loaded.

plz dont disregard me I did everything you said up to this point
    Well it's disregarded. I've reiterated the same information a thousand times so I'm done doing so. You can find solutions to whatever problem you come across in my threads.

Multiple computers, multiple OSes, multiple Visual Studios, all had no problems compiling a source code in VB. In fact since seeing this post I went ahead and did it again for shits and giggles. Works perfectly fine. Double click the project file, press ok in dialog, debug. If that's too difficult for you then instead of focusing your energy ranting to me for helping savant ass plebs like you how about you try using google and your brain.
    Former BattleOn Minion

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast