Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mio Akiyama! View Post
    I actually always wondered though how some 1080p releases could be much bigger in file size other than audio and picture quality. So I always just naturally download the bigger one. Plus picking out the best subtitles can be a total bitch!
    Well when you rip something in 1080p, its a lot clearer than something in 280p. I don't know the technical terminology for it but I guess when you upload that it just takes more space lol.

Subtitles don't really matter anymore. Coalgirls, Commie, HorribleSubs, they're all the same shit nowadays. The only reason I'll pick one over the other is because of quality or faster releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
    i wouldn't watch if it was spoiled but its upto you, fuking spoiling ******s need to die mirai nikki is a good anime :c, dis y i watch on kissanime
    >streaming

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickz123 View Post
    Well when you rip something in 1080p, its a lot clearer than something in 280p. I don't know the technical terminology for it but I guess when you upload that it just takes more space lol.

Subtitles don't really matter anymore. Coalgirls, Commie, HorribleSubs, they're all the same shit nowadays. The only reason I'll pick one over the other is because of quality or faster releases.
    I see! Bakabt for me has some of the largest files I've ever downloaded, Nyaa I use when something is already licensed and I use horrible-subs directly from their website when i'm watching a new series weekly! What about you?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mio Akiyama! View Post
    I see! Bakabt for me has some of the largest files I've ever downloaded, Nyaa I use when something is already licensed and I use horrible-subs directly from their website when i'm watching a new series weekly! What about you?
    Usually just nyaa, never used HS' website but I've browsed it a few times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12