Thanks

Trove account mastery 275

Hello everyone ! Here i am, selling my account so first, why ? Because you might think it's a fake or i dunno what. Well simply because i got bored of trove and i really need money actually xD

As you can see on the picture i have really a lot of things so i didnt put obviously the mount or the flask or i dunno what else.

About last patchs if it's interesting you, i wasted around 2 Million Flux opening the new trove of wonder chest. I allready got 2 bird and the rocket. I also bought some flask / emblem with all the new fragment. I have every costume in game actually, also every tome + the new one, well w/e i have mostly everything in game.

If you want more pictures bout the mount / flask / recipes or else i can add them it's not a problem.

About the payment information it will be done with paypal only and you will go first. Why you would go first ? Because my account i guess is worth more or less 700 $ BUT obviously i wont go that high. I guess i wont even go more than 300 $ .

I didnt put the name of my account in the picture cauz i dont want it to be banned.

Once i have checked that the payment is done, i will remove all my friend and club ( expect the club for my chest ), i will change the email / password and then it's all yours !

You can respond here or on skype : lovershot.martiquet

DONT ADD ME IF ITS NOT SERIOUS ! please

Im free to answer your question ! AND NO IM NOT SELLING STUFF ONLY MY ENTIRE ACCOUNT.

Last things when you will have my account you will have a patron pass bonus, depending on when u buy it because im paying it everymonth.
    ( With patron pass i have 7 chaos factor )

Peace guys !

Allright guys after thinking i will fix the price at 200 € first because its not really expensive for what i've done on this account and bought aswell but also i think people wont buy if its more.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Trove chest 3.PNG  

Trove chest 2.PNG  

Radiant staff.PNG  

Radiant spear.PNG  

Radiant Face.PNG  

Radiant bow.PNG  

Melee radiant.PNG  

Mastery.PNG  

Mastery 1.PNG  

Hat Radiant.PNG  

Flux inventory.PNG  

Personal chest.PNG  

Last edited by koliah; 10-24-2015 at 11:22 AM.