Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    Minion is a term used only on here A typical forum hierarchy goes as follows .
    Head Administrator
    Administrator/Administrators
    Global Moderator/ Global Moderators
    Moderator / Moderators
    Levels of general members , Member level 1 , 2 ,3 ,4 ,5 typically .

Minion is used as a replacement title for moderators on this forum . My one and only point is that some of these rules come off as overkill being that they have been changed were if a new member that is not familiar with the rules could be banned over one post . Do I think this would happen no . I have though seen this person be very abusive to others way before they were a minion all while coming off as if they were one . To impersonate staff when you are not staff is against the official rules its punishment is a perma ban . I myself had this person try and correct me as if they were a minion "they were not at that time" over a few posts between myself and another member . I was told that off topic posts were considered spam . Well I checked the official rules of the forum and there was no such rule . These posts though off topic were not spam in any way . Again nothing in the official rules about this yet this person felt it was an unwritten rule .Personally I think the official rules cover all the bases . Personally I also feel every section should have the official rules as a sticky thread . As a person with my own forum and also having owned my own business I am pretty knowledgeable when it comes to the right on wrong ways of handling things . This is why i feel this person need to act more mature and not bully the members . There is simply no need to act like that to anyone for any reason . Myself I follow the baseball rules three strikes and you are out . I am not trying to insult this person or cause them problems I am just expressing an observation about their character . Trying to act like you are highly intelligent while acting like a spoiled 15 year old to me is humorous , which is exactly what this person is doing . Anyway it would seem they have eased up anyway so I feel no need to continue with this thread anymore . I do hope this individual matures and learn to handle situation without the need to insult or threaten people to make a point . Honestly I find such juvenile tactics very annoying . I never cared much for these things even when i myself was a youth and i still do not care for them in my adulthood . I enjoy this forum and wish to contribute to it by helping others learn and by helping them figure out problems they encounter . To me that is a mindset that the moderators should also have . Lead by example !
    PS @Flengo I have always thought of you as a good moderator.
    Omfg this starts to annoy me.
    Deal with the rules.
    Minions can change them.
    If you don't like them then gtfo

MPGH Member Level 1 May 2014
    MPGH Donator May 2015
    MPGH Premium Member December 2015
    MPGH News Force Interviewer July 2016 - October 2017
    MPGH Member Level 2 August 2016
    MPGH Premium Seller March 2017
    MPGH Dave's Ballsack Rag - Unknown
    MPGH Realm of the Mad God Minion December 2017 - December 2018

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Panda. View Post
    Omfg this starts to annoy me.
    Deal with the rules.
    Minions can change them.
    If you don't like them then gtfo
    LMAO I will be here long after the both of you are gone .
    I am sorry that me having to explain things to you annoyed you . At least you now have a grasp of how a forum is operated .
    I would also like to point out that we have two separate sets of section rules now and they both say pretty much the same thing . Really the newest is totally unnecessary . The prior set covers everything the latter does and then some . Just because you kids post a whole lots " mainly thin gs of no use to anyone " does not mean you are special . I have been here a long time way before both of you. I have also been the person that helped bring the AVA section back to life when the hacks were gone Twice . Granted I am not as good as most of the coders but what I released got them back into the section . Plus i try to help other members out when they are having problems . Almost all of my posts have been things that helped other members not just posting for a post count .
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 10-28-2015 at 07:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Who are you talking about

We do what we do to make the forums a better place. If that means refining a rule; then so be it. No one is holding you here against your will, if you don't like these rules then please, by all means, leave. Your point about members getting criticized over one post is invalid. We give warnings to said member and should they refuse to listen, we give infractions.
    Last edited by Black; 10-28-2015 at 07:51 AM.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Black For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (10-28-2015),Charion (10-29-2015),Hunter (10-28-2015),Nyaro (10-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Black View Post
    Who are you talking about

We do what we do to make the forums a better place. If that means refining a rule; then so be it. No one is holding you here against your will, if you don't like these rules then please, by all means, leave. Your point about members getting criticized over one post is invalid. We give warnings to said member and should they refuse to listen, we give infractions.
    He talks about Hunter

- - - Updated - - -

I am sorry that me having to explain things to you annoyed you . At least you now have a grasp of how a forum is operated .
    I would also like to point out that we have two separate sets of section rules now and they both say pretty much the same thing . Really the newest is totally unnecessary . The prior set covers everything the latter does and then some . Just because you kids post a whole lots " mainly thin gs of no use to anyone " does not mean you are special . I have been here a long time way before both of you. I have also been the person that helped bring the AVA section back to life when the hacks were gone Twice . Granted I am not as good as most of the coders but what I released got them back into the section . Plus i try to help other members out when they are having problems . Almost all of my posts have been things that helped other members not just posting for a post count .
    Ehm why you are talking now about post counts

MPGH Donator May 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I was going to just keep ignoring this thread as everyone has already noticed that you're just trying to find a way to make me look bad, but decided to reply just for your sake.

First of all, you should really stop trying to find a way to make me look bad as by doing so, the only person that will look bad will be you.

Second, you should really look up for the meaning of bullying as it is clear that you really don't know what it means.

Third, I find pretty funny the fact that you said that I'm rude considering your previous comments, saying that I'm a narcissist, etc.

Fourth, about your petty argument regarding what I said about off-topic posts being related to spam, since you can't seem to understand such a simple thing, I'll have to explain it to you word by word: if you make an off-topic post, i.e.: asking how a user has been on a hack release thread, that is considered as a redundant/pointless post which can be seen as/directed to spam as well. (*Common sense*) Anyways, the argument about off-topic posts (hijacking threads, etc) being related to spamming is pretty much over as even after arunforce's post which basically stated the same thing as mine, you still proceeded to try to argue with him about it even though he's an Administrator.

Fifth and last, as already mentioned, if you don't like the rules, then feel free to leave MPGH. No one is really keeping you here. This is all.
    Last edited by Hunter; 10-28-2015 at 01:31 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (10-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I actually went to the AVA section
    checked all rules
    Don't get what rule is worth to make a thread like this??????????

MPGH Donator May 2015

Thanks
    Because he acted like he was way before he was and he is rude and a bully to the members . I have been here way longer then him and now he has some power his nature as shown . I Being an administrator myself know that keeping a forum neat is not hard at all . I have ever had to bully anyone like he does . That is my two cents and i could care less what you children think .
    Changing the actual rules to support bully members is ridiculous especially adding bans for things you all do all the time .
    Also i would think that would take a Global moderator not a simple mod'
    Were those other members disobeying the rules?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    AVA Section Rules
    MPGH Forum Rules

Also if you posted in the wrong section, https://prntscr.com/8wes9f

That is untrue. The section rules are separate for that section, designed to help the section be better.
    These rules are created/altered by moderators of the section depending on what happens in it.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter View Post
    I was going to just keep ignoring this thread as everyone has already noticed that you're just trying to find a way to make me look bad, but decided to reply just for your sake.

First of all, you should really stop trying to find a way to make me look bad as by doing so, the only person that will look bad will be you.

Second, you should really look up for the meaning of bullying as it is clear that you really don't know what it means.

Third, I find pretty funny the fact that you said that I'm rude considering your previous comments, saying that I'm a narcissist, etc.

Fourth, about your petty argument regarding what I said about off-topic posts being related to spam, since you can't seem to understand such a simple thing, I'll have to explain it to you word by word: if you make an off-topic post, i.e.: asking how a user has been on a hack release thread, that is considered as a redundant/pointless post which can be seen as/directed to spam as well. (*Common sense*) Anyways, the argument about off-topic posts (hijacking threads, etc) being related to spamming is pretty much over as even after arunforce's post which basically stated the same thing as mine, you still proceeded to try to argue with him about it even though he's an Administrator.

Fifth and last, as already mentioned, if you don't like the rules, then feel free to leave MPGH. No one is really keeping you here. This is all.
    You missed my point we already have rules in place by Blue Jay https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=942908 yet you decided to bump a thread from 2013 that says well the exact same things. Except Blue Jayes which has been there for a long time now covers everything in the old thread you bumped from Ameer . If you check you will see Blue Jays Sticky covers Everything in your bumped thread from 2013 . BTW calling people stupid and threatening that they are going to be banned is bullying . You have not done that every time someone broke the rules but you have done that . Sometimes you handle the situation maturely . My complaint is when you insult them and threaten them . And again off topic is not spam if it was people saying glad you are back to Jabber would have been "off topic" . My point at that time my post was not your job to moderate and frankly none of your business at that time . If you are going to enforce rules you should follow them "practice what you preach" .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Best Sheep View Post
    AVA Section Rules
    MPGH Forum Rules

Also if you posted in the wrong section, https://prntscr.com/8wes9f

That is untrue. The section rules are separate for that section, designed to help the section be better.
    These rules are created/altered by moderators of the section depending on what happens in it.
    Did you even read what i had written ? It said plain and clear we do not need two sticky threads that say the exact same thing . Both being rules for the section . If that did not sink in i will say it another way . In our section there are two sticky threads for rules . They both say the same thing , why have two that say the same thing !? Honestly not my problem just saying it looks ridiculous . You be the judge and tell me if both cover the exact same rules . Blue jays actually covers a few extras but t i think you understand .

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=778230
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=942908
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 10-28-2015 at 02:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You missed my point we already have rules in place by Blue Jay https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=942908 yet you decided to bump a thread from 2013 that says well the exact same things. Except Blue Jayes which has been there for a long time now covers everything in the old thread you bumped from Ameer . If you check you will see Blue Jays Sticky covers Everything in your bumped thread from 2013 . BTW calling people stupid and threatening that they are going to be banned is bullying . You have not done that every time someone broke the rules but you have done that . Sometimes you handle the situation maturely . My complaint is when you insult them and threaten them . And again off topic is not spam if it was people saying glad you are back to Jabber would have been "off topic" . My point at that time my post was not your job to moderate and frankly none of your business at that time . If you are going to enforce rules you should follow them "practice what you preach" .

- - - Updated - - -

Did you even read what i had written ? It said plain and clear we do not need two sticky threads that say the exact same thing . Both being rules for the section . If that did not sink in i will say it another way . In our section there are two sticky threads for rules . They both say the same thing , why have two that say the same thing !? Honestly not my problem just saying it looks ridiculous . You be the judge and tell me if both cover the exact same rules . Blue jays actually covers a few extras but t i think you understand .

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=778230
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=942908
    Hunter did not bump without intention. Besides it is a sticky = no one cares if it gets bumped as it doesn't affect all non-sticky threads.

Also, not many people read the forum rules so these section rules are also a reminder.

And threatening to ban isn't bullying. If you break a rule, you face the consequences. It's how life works.

It was not about the rule it was about someone acting like a moderator before they were one many many times . And breaking the very same rules they were enforcing . And also about us now having duplicate stickies on the rules in the section . Why because someone gets all upset and did not take the time to see the other sticky thread covered it already .

- - - Updated - - -

when you are not a minion it is not your place . When you do that you are impersonating staff . Again duplicate sticky threads on the section rules . Good Grief ! Duplicate means they say the same things .
    ? proof please. BTW he got minion because of helping the AVA section FYI

Also it isn't impersonating staff. Impersonating = pretending to be that specific person. He was helping, not impersonating. A major difference that you obviously cannot distinguish
    Last edited by Ahlwong; 10-28-2015 at 02:31 PM.
    News Force Head Editor from 09/14/2018 - 03/02/2020
    Publicist from 11/23/2017 - 06/07/2019
    Global Moderator since 09/24/2017
    Minion+ from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Market Place Minion from 04/16/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Minecraft Minion from 02/23/2017 - 09/24/2017
    Realm of the Mad God Minion from 11/06/2016 - 09/24/2017

Middleman from 09/14/2016 - 09/24/2017
    News Force Editor from 08/23/2016 - 09/14/2018
    News Force (Section of the Week) from 03/21/2016 - 07/17/2017
    News Force (User News) from 10/18/2015 - 09/14/2018

Donator since 03/16/2015
    Realm of the Mad God Editor from 05/20/2014 - 07/08/2014
    Member since 12/23/2012

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahl For This Useful Post:

Black (10-29-2015),Hunter (10-28-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Panda. View Post
    I actually went to the AVA section
    checked all rules
    Don't get what rule is worth to make a thread like this??????????
    It was not about the rule it was about someone acting like a moderator before they were one many many times . And breaking the very same rules they were enforcing . And also about us now having duplicate stickies on the rules in the section . Why because someone gets all upset and did not take the time to see the other sticky thread covered it already .

- - - Updated - - -

when you are not a minion it is not your place . When you do that you are impersonating staff . Again duplicate sticky threads on the section rules . Good Grief ! Duplicate means they say the same things .
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 10-28-2015 at 02:27 PM.

Thanks
    I'm assuming HOOSIER is an actual hacker and releases hacks and what have you here on MPGH. I'm saying this based off of him having over 2k thanks and under 40 rep.
    So why argue with him about the rules? Over half of MPGH would not be here if we didn't have people like him anyways. I think you're all missing what he's trying to say.
    @Hunter , he's not trying to make you look bad, you make yourself look bad. He just pointed it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    When schuba speaks, people listen

Donator: September 24th, 2014
    News Force: October 17th, 2015 - ~Dec 2019
    News Force Editor: February 4th, 2017 - April, 2017

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuba View Post
    I'm assuming HOOSIER is an actual hacker and releases hacks and what have you here on MPGH. I'm saying this based off of him having over 2k thanks and under 40 rep.
    So why argue with him about the rules? Over half of MPGH would not be here if we didn't have people like him anyways. I think you're all missing what he's trying to say.
    @Hunter , he's not trying to make you look bad, you make yourself look bad. He just pointed it out.
    Yes, he is. You don't know about half of what he has done. Wouldn't be saying he is doing this to make me look bad if it was not true. Also, read again, I wasn't the one that started to argue about the rules and behaviors in first place, it was him.

- - - Updated - - -

You were the one that didn't get my point. I answered you in a general way about what you're accusing me of, (of bullying members, etc). Big lol on the bullying part, do you even know the difference between pointing out that breaking the rules can get you warned/infracted/banned because of it and threatening to ban? Once again, common sense is the key. Anyways, answering to your statement about the stickies, those stickies aren't about the same matter otherwise they'd have been un-stickied way before I even became a Minion, don't you think? Read them again and tell me if you still think that they're about the same matter and were made with the same purpose. If you still do, then I guess you really don't have common sense. About the off-topic posts, etc, won't keep discussing it with you as that was already settled by arunforce, himself. To finish it off, you keep saying I was impersonating staff and breaking the rules. If I was indeed breaking any rules wouldn't I have been warned/infracted or even banned because of it? Yeah, didn't get anything. I wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunter's Best Sheep View Post
    ? Proof Please. BTW He Got Minion Because Of Helping The AVA Section FYI
    Also It Isn't Impersonating Staff. Impersonating = Pretending To Be That Specific Person. He Was Helping, Not Impersonating. A Major Difference That You Obviously Cannot Distinguish
    Yes, he's having a lot of difficulty to understand that.
    Last edited by Hunter; 10-29-2015 at 07:37 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Hunter For This Useful Post:

Black (10-29-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    i could care less what you children think .
    So you do care then.

Also by the way, they add those rules to "bully" you so whiny assholes like you are kept in check. Great job disrespecting staff (aren't you on a rant about following rules) and anyone in general just because somebody agreed with your shitty point that you provided absolutely no basis to until people had to continually ask and pry it out of you.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 10-28-2015 at 06:17 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    minions "create" rules in their sections because it's very exhausting dealing with retards day after day
    Last edited by Austin; 10-28-2015 at 08:00 PM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (10-29-2015),[MPGH]Flengo (10-28-2015),Hunter (10-29-2015),Nyaro (10-29-2015),Royce (10-30-2015)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast