Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Microsoft laptop SE

I was curious if you the people think it is risky to have this laptop SE'd by @Shaz

Microsoft apparently doesn't bill and what not, and this would be for a price of $250.

What do youh think?

Thanks
    $250 for $3099 Laptop, Yea go for it if you know there's not gonna be any problems with Microsoft, law enforcement, etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by thien269 View Post
    $250 for $3099 Laptop, Yea go for it if you know there's not gonna be any problems with Microsoft, law enforcement, etc.
    Im asking on here to make sure won't be any problems with Microsoft or law

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Truly Free View Post
    Im asking on here to make sure won't be any problems with Microsoft or law
    I've heard stories about Microsoft getting law enforcement involved with a few hundred dollars worth of laptops and computers - If you have like a drop house and Shaz's doing all the work and taking most of the risk, and you know how to protect yourself in these types of things - I'd go for it

Worst thing in that case would be if Shaz fails and you wasted whatever time you put into it (unless he has no refund policy or somethin lol)

Plus like guy below me said, pretty sure Shaz can handle stuff D:
    Last edited by Nyssa al Ghul; 10-27-2015 at 11:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Shaz is trusted, he is able to handle Microsoft. Billing means nothing, so I would just go with it.
    [IMG]https://thumbs.gfyca*****m/LikableImmediateAcornweevil-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    The higher the price is, the higher the risk is
    Goal: Reached 1000+ Rep (YeY)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Still interested in seeing more opinions

Thanks
    No offence to anyone but honestly I wouldn't - Now I don't know "Shaz" as some of you might do but inorder to do a 3000 dollars SE, I would really have to trust my guts on the guy and his service. You're making a thread asking for how "secure this is" and honestly if nobody has done a 3000 dollars SE from microsoft from the same guy, then I doubt you can use them as advisor. It's like saying because a guy can SE amazon for 500 dollars 100 times, means he could SE apple for 5000 dollars one time - it doesn't work that way (sadly).

I've heard on other forums that amazon often bills people for kindle (this is a 50-100 dollar product), why wouldn't they bill for a 3000 dollars item, especially when they bill for surfaces? (ofc Shaz may have an method that I don't know)

I'm not saying you not to do it - but to include the risk that you may have to pay full-price for this item which may happen for everyone, even people who SE amazon, if there wasn't a risk then why wouldn't he just SE him and his friends lots of these products and make bank? because there ALWAYS is a RISK.

Conclusion: now if you have a drop, could use a VCC preloaded with 'x' money to avoid a 3000 dollars lose if they do happen to bill after 'x' time then go for it. If you can't afford the risk of being billed 3000 dollars then don't.

Btw my post wasn't meant to offend or saletrash anyone nor do I know or claim to know Shaz method or his ability to SE. Simple giving my opinion to a scenario, what may or may not happen.
    Last edited by Ni0x; 11-04-2015 at 06:54 AM. Reason: editing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KazuhiraM View Post
    Shaz is trusted, he is able to handle Microsoft. Billing means nothing, so I would just go with it.
    When "Shaz" or anyone else SE this stuff does it go to them first and then you or does it come directly from the company to your house and in your name?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I've tried Microsoft before. Waisted my time. They did bill me, only on address so no big deal.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPerfect View Post
    When "Shaz" or anyone else SE this stuff does it go to them first and then you or does it come directly from the company to your house and in your name?
    Not trying to sound rude here - but let's think about it.

When people do an illegal action, most people tend to be stealth about it. So now you have a refunder he's just done 40 orders so that would mean: 1) 40 items are sent to one home for 0 dollars in profit for the company OR 2) 40 different homes spread across the country/countries, receives one item each.

On the internet the only thing that counts are your own ass - so lets say I was selling an illegal service (I'm not) and there is a risk for somebody to get fucked' then I would be more likely put the risk on them in 100% of the cases.

TL;DR; The item are sent directly to the buyer.
    Last edited by Ni0x; 11-04-2015 at 04:51 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ni0x View Post
    Not trying to sound rude here - but let's think about it.

When people do an illegal action, most people tend to be stealth about it. So now you have a refunder he's just done 40 orders so that would mean: 1) 40 items are sent to one home for 0 dollars in profit for the company OR 2) 40 different homes spread across the country/countries, receives one item each.

On the internet the only thing that counts are your own ass - so lets say I was selling an illegal service (I'm not) and there is a risk for somebody to get fucked' then I would be more likely put the risk on them in 100% of the cases.

TL;DR; The item are sent directly to the buyer.
    If you haven't ordered from Shaz what are you talking about?

Some people use different methods & its no need for me to name them.

Thanks
    It really depends on the method, but I would stay out. This is risky stuff.