Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Lightbulb BLoD in 8 days without Copper "For the Mace"

Hey guys , i wanted to post this Slightly different method of get the Blinding Light of Destiny without the Copper that's needed to create the Blinding Mace of Destiny.

I don't know if anyone has done this before since i figured it out on my own.
    * This method is only advised in case you are having a hard time getting the copper *

The method is as follows:

1- First of all the you'll need to farm 10500 spirit orbs and keep on doing the "Mine Crafting" daily quest until you get the silver and barium.

2- After getting 10500 Spirit orbs, you'll need to merge them to 105 loyal spirit orbs , then merge 100 Loyal spirit orbs to 2 Bright Auras. now you have 2 Bright Auras + 5 loyal spirit orbs.

3- Now you have to do "Sanctified Silver Enchantment" quest to enchant the silver you have already. and then you'll need the 2 Bright Auras and 5 Loyal spirit orbs you got to do the "Sanctified Silver of Destiny" quest. Once you have done that, you'll be able to do the "Basic , Advanced and Ultimate Weapon kit " Quests.

4- After finishing the "Advanced weapon kit" quest, you'll need to spam the "Ultimate Weapon kit" quest until you collect 25 Bright Aura needed to be merged into Brilliant Aura which is required to create the Bow of Destiny.

5- Now that you have the Bow of destiny , you can spam "Ultimate weapon kit" quest to get what's needed to merge the bright Bow of destiny and finally the Blinding Bow of Destiny.

6- After getting the Blinding bow of destiny , you'll be able to accept and do the "Finding Fragments with Blinding Bow" quest, in the Wiki it says that you'll get a random drop of (5 Bright Aura) and (Blinding Aura), in fact, each time you turn-in this quest , you'll 100% get (5 Bright Aura). you'll need to turn-in this quest at least 411 times to get (2055 Bright Aura).

7- After you get 2030 bright Auras, you do the following merge:
    - 1925 Bright Aura ==> to 77 Brilliant Aura
    * (2 / 77) Brilliant Aura needed to create Blade of destiny and Bright Blade of destiny.
    * (75 / 77) Brilliant aura AND 125 Bright Aura needed for Blinding Light of Destiny.

8- now the only thing you still need to get the BLoD are the Loyal Spirit Orbs and the Blinding Aura:
    - For the Loyal Spirit orbs/ you'll need to create the Blinding Blade of Destiny and do "Finding Fragments with Blinding Blade" 10 times to get
    250 Loyal Orbs.
    - For The blinding Aura/ Since you'll do "Finding Fragments with Blinding Bow" 411 times, I assure you you'll 100000% get it in the process.

9- Now you are done, and congrats for getting the BLoD.

Additional info on how effective this method is :
    - when i finished farming for my BLoD, i rejected it by mistake and had to farm for it again using the bow and blade , i finished farming within 33 hours for the second BLoD.

- I still haven't got the Copper until now although i do mine crafting everyday, so if i relied on the mace, i wouldn't have got BLoD yet.
    Last edited by Amazingous; 04-04-2016 at 08:13 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amazingous For This Useful Post:

Rotting (09-24-2017),Roxses7299 (04-28-2016),ShadowX0 (12-03-2018),vrosnyche (01-09-2017)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Very good tutorial, what class is best to make this? Space needed? (noob question, but im farming legion tokens and diamonds of nulgath)

THANKS!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by kaynet View Post
    Very good tutorial, what class is best to make this? Space needed? (noob question, but im farming legion tokens and diamonds of nulgath)

THANKS!
    - Regarding the space, if you manage it very well , you you'll only need 8 or 9

- The class I used to farm the 10500 Spirit Orbs was Evolved Shaman, since there is so many people at /battleunderb and i can barely hit the monsters with AoE before they die.

- To farm Bright Aura with the Bow, i used LBMA at /doomwood, i farmed at the room where the undead keep re-spawning and auto-attacking me, which is the best thing for LBMA to regain mana and health.

In General, any AoE class will do just fine like chunin or Blaze Binder.
    Last edited by Amazingous; 04-03-2016 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    1. Your guide is AWESOME!
    2. Can you tell me why do we need the barium?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thank you! I gona give a try if dosent works out today daily