Thanks

Need help with UMP to Tommygun!

Thanks to alixl2 I have the Contract J.A.C.K game folder. I have tried to change the UMP to Tommygun but it does not show up in game. My problem is that I do not know which files to rename. As you guys know, different guns have different numbers of LTB files. The UMP has 4(5 if you count anibase but I'm not sure if I have to rename it since contract J.A.C.K does not provide me an anibase), and Contract J.A.C.K provided me with 2 LTB files. Due to the LTB and X giving me Tragic Error for ALL 4 LTBs I cannot determine which one is the one I am suppose to rename. I can do it for the Tommygun though. The 2 pictures of the LTB here:

If someone can help me with this it would be nice and it would be a big step towards those Dual Micro Uzis. I need help to which files to rename and if someone knows what the 4 LTBs file for UMP stands for and if I would need to make 2 copies of the 2 J.A.C.K LTBs since I used the grenade models as a reference some of the related files to the UMP are the the same or almost the same. You can find alixl2's thread if you need the Contract J.A.C.K game folder. Cmon, you know you want those Dual Uzis

2. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

Modsarefun (04-10-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    lol its not that hard i could do it if i wanted but i r to lazy... its just you have to find the right file for the model cause they have seperate models for fire rate and all that so you know
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    How about you tell me what to do, so no work for you but typing? :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    well you hvae to swap it with each file but make a backup.. so ill give you steps
    1. find the tommy gun .ltb file
    2. swap with 1 of 4 ump files test in game... if it didnt work restore and replace the original ump file that you replaced and cross it off the list
    3. repeat step 2 untill it works
    4. release with credit to me XD it should work if it doesnt then try replacing all files with teh thommy gun .ltb i geuss
    TROLL MATH
    14 posts per thread per hour, even at 1 thread an hour in 5 hours, general trolling time, thats 70 posts, and seeing as i try to run it at about 3 threads at a time, then i can make 210 posts in a day which means in 10 days i could be back to where i am if i started a new account, lol so in theory in a month id have 6k posts, in 2 months id have 12k, in 3 months 18k, in 4 months id have 24k and i could have the highest post count on the forum

14*3*5*10*3*4=highest post count on the forums in 4 months

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Lol I think your the only1 that try with these files, anyway I hope that you succeed