Thread: Thread Design

Thanks

Thread Design

*New and better thread design coming tomorrow* *Hopefully*

Hello users. I have noticed that many of the released hacks showcase their features and have a video/screenshots providing information and showcasing their hacks. A lot of these posts/posters may not have English as their main language, or are just not very literate. I am here to provide a possible alternative to these threads. I am here to offer a free thread design.

Please note: This isn't anything super fancy like seen on other forums, but is just a basic layout to provide the basic necessities while keeping it easy to read and understand.
    PS: I may not be online as I do attend school, but I often have very little homework so I can be available often. After you contact me and we make a deal, it will be 2 days max for me to design the thread, but it will generally be 1 day tops.

If you would like me to design a thread for you, please either reply to this thread or add me on Skype: enlightened.within

Requirements
    Cheat Name/Alias
    Features
    Internal/External
    Video/Screenshots
    Credits
    Instructions
    Virus Scans
    And anything else you'd like to be added

When you contact me, please have your wanted font and color scheme ready. It is not necessary, but it is preferred. Thanks.

I'd post a few links in here but beings this is a new account, I cannot post links. This is a new account, but I am not a new user to MPGH. Due to the recent deauthorization, I lost access to my account (not that big of a deal), I made a new one.

I can create the thread and post it myself or send you the designed thread and you post it yourself. Whichever you prefer.
    When I post it, I put your name in big letters at the very top of the post. If you take my design and post it yourself, please add my name in the credits or somewhere on the thread giving me credit for the design.

Like I said, this will not be anything super fancy, but it will be nice enough to easily read/locate information.

*I can make custom GFX or attempt a nicer thread, but it will not be free*
    *Yes, this is a pretty sloppy thread. I tried to whip it up quickly to post*
    Last edited by EnlightenedWithin; 10-29-2015 at 03:56 PM.