Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Selling Brazzers/Spotify/League Of Legends/Origin+Games/WWE/ and lots more

Brazzers/Spotify/League Of Legends/Origin+Games/WWE/Netflix plus other streaming / btsports / NFL / Pandora

Please contact me via skype: ******hood23

thanks and talk to you soon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You have the same thread right here:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1040982

You can't make multiple threads for the same thing.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

JockeE (10-29-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    You have the same thread right here:
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1040982

You can't make multiple threads for the same thing.
    Also look at the difference in the skype name. I wouldnt buy from this seller. Sounds like there is a possible scam going to happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by bdog21 View Post
    Also look at the difference in the skype name. I wouldnt buy from this seller. Sounds like there is a possible scam going to happen.
    No wait. My bad they are different. Just have the same pics is all. But wait same member???
    Last edited by bdog21; 11-01-2015 at 11:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    you guys need to stop running your mouth and ask questions, I simply posted another ad for a friend of mine, that's why there is a different skype name. only reason why bdog21 is running is mouth is because I wouldn't sell him sling.tv for a dollar. you will see in my other post that I have many happy customers.

Thanks
    Ghost is right, I bought from him a tidal account and all works well for now. no reason to talk bad about him. he is kind too, very reliable for what I've seen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost2014 View Post
    you guys need to stop running your mouth and ask questions, I simply posted another ad for a friend of mine, that's why there is a different skype name. only reason why bdog21 is running is mouth is because I wouldn't sell him sling.tv for a dollar. you will see in my other post that I have many happy customers.
    First off I didnt realize this was your post sorry. Secondly, I already got my slingtv accounts for a $1. So I dont need anything from you anyways. There is alot of other people out there that has alot more cheaper prices than you on here. So I can care less if you dont sell anything to me or not. Theres several people on here that discount for bulk and would love to make something, especially when it comes over $20. So it doesnt matter. BTW, I wasnt crying like a little girl. All I was saying they do not last long and I wanted like $20 and I was going to pay you more. If you sold them to me for a dollar and was trying to explain to you the problems that slingtv has. Thats it. So I was pretty much negotiating with you. Not crying like you said lol. But its whatever it was your loss anyways. So I really dont care, anymore.