Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Guys just create a new AHK script, copy the updated version, save and put it in the same folder with the GDI file
    There's nothing hard

Thanks
    This is still working today, good job. I've been using it for ages sometimes the radar isn't working but not a big deal.

Thanks
    Error at Line 7
    #include file GDI+.ahk cannot be opend
    Halp :c

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    its working and iam using for last 40 days .. no issue

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Remember to turn off Origin in game overlay.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i have a one question .. in radar enemy shows to you if you chase that target you can get a ban ... its risky what i think ???? ..what are safe settings with enemy radar ? overlay should be turn on or off ??? coz iam using rof and vel spread option only

Thanks
    Not working for me, I checked the boxed for the things I wanted but they aren't working.
    Last edited by schmopp; 11-21-2016 at 03:52 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah Jaye View Post
    i have a one question .. in radar enemy shows to you if you chase that target you can get a ban ... its risky what i think ???? ..what are safe settings with enemy radar ? overlay should be turn on or off ??? coz iam using rof and vel spread option only
    Using the enemy radar is the most probable way to get detected by fair-fight and get banned, I would recommend using a 2nd monitor or tablet to just open the ingame radar on the web browser<it works better for enemy locations and is safer to use.

Fairfight will take notice that you are running towards enemies or tracking their movement since they have not been spotted. Shooting at enemies before they get around the corner or are in visual range etc. My recommendations is too not use it due too the way Fairfight works, also I wouldnt adjust the ROF of weapons because that would the easiest thing for the program to detect that you are shooting faster then the guns ROF allows.
    This is my advice.
    Last edited by rocketfish1; 11-22-2016 at 01:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    I dont agree with you on this, fairfight will pick you up on accuracy first and foremost, if you have no recoil and 0 spread and a new account then you will be banned. The radar doesn't work the same as an ESP and there for you cannot track enemies through walls etc, meaning its much harder for you to know specific locations of the enemy, fairfight won't ban you for being cautious of a room, corner etc. And because your mouse input is natural it won't get picked up by screenshot. I don't know much about ROF or velocity but I have been using it for over a year, ROF doesn't work most times unless its an LMG and it messes with it so you fire more slowly, and velocity is great if you are sniping at less than 400 meters but you wont hit past that. If you have been playing over a few hundred hours and want better scores than this is for you. You wont be the master player but you will be in the top tier. I may be wrong but its what I have experienced over the last year and a half. You may get kicked but most of the time my game crashes because CPU usage is too high.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfish1 View Post
    Using the enemy radar is the most probable way to get detected by fair-fight and get banned, I would recommend using a 2nd monitor or tablet to just open the ingame radar on the web browser<it works better for enemy locations and is safer to use.

Fairfight will take notice that you are running towards enemies or tracking their movement since they have not been spotted. Shooting at enemies before they get around the corner or are in visual range etc. My recommendations is too not use it due too the way Fairfight works, also I wouldnt adjust the ROF of weapons because that would the easiest thing for the program to detect that you are shooting faster then the guns ROF allows.
    This is my advice.
    thats why i dont use external radar coz its a wallhack and i dont wanna give a single suspicious point to FF ... thanks for suggestions
    i am using only no spread 19% and velocity and Rof which is safe for me rest is disable

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1335 View Post
    I dont agree with you on this, fairfight will pick you up on accuracy first and foremost, if you have no recoil and 0 spread and a new account then you will be banned. The radar doesn't work the same as an ESP and there for you cannot track enemies through walls etc, meaning its much harder for you to know specific locations of the enemy, fairfight won't ban you for being cautious of a room, corner etc. And because your mouse input is natural it won't get picked up by screenshot. I don't know much about ROF or velocity but I have been using it for over a year, ROF doesn't work most times unless its an LMG and it messes with it so you fire more slowly, and velocity is great if you are sniping at less than 400 meters but you wont hit past that. If you have been playing over a few hundred hours and want better scores than this is for you. You wont be the master player but you will be in the top tier. I may be wrong but its what I have experienced over the last year and a half. You may get kicked but most of the time my game crashes because CPU usage is too high.
    dude setting spread 0 mean you will be in trouble so iam using spread on 19% which is safe and rof should be lower than 1250 and velocity max 500 ... iam using this for over a month .. and lots of admins spectated me but they got nothing coz you know spectator mode is glitch :-) with these settings they cant judge you ..so anything above from my settings is trouble invitation this is my opinion

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Leah Jaye For This Useful Post:

-Aftermath- (11-28-2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leah Jaye View Post
    dude setting spread 0 mean you will be in trouble so iam using spread on 19% which is safe and rof should be lower than 1250 and velocity max 500 ... iam using this for over a month .. and lots of admins spectated me but they got nothing coz you know spectator mode is glitch :-) with these settings they cant judge you ..so anything above from my settings is trouble invitation this is my opinion
    I used this for 3-4 months at least. i never came close to being accused of cheating. The enemy map was never a problem just don't make it too obvious. I used 35% spread. ROF usually same as the gun being used sometimes a little higher. Velocity, I had it up to 4000 or more at times.
    I had no recoil off.... but really even with it off this hack really reduced the recoil anyway even when off.

The only problem with this hack is I could never snipe, no matter where i put the velocity it was weird, like would always bee too much and go to high.

Really hoping this gets made for BF1, keep checking back to see it here

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Patriot99 View Post
    I used this for 3-4 months at least. i never came close to being accused of cheating. The enemy map was never a problem just don't make it too obvious. I used 35% spread. ROF usually same as the gun being used sometimes a little higher. Velocity, I had it up to 4000 or more at times.
    I had no recoil off.... but really even with it off this hack really reduced the recoil anyway even when off.

The only problem with this hack is I could never snipe, no matter where i put the velocity it was weird, like would always bee too much and go to high.

Really hoping this gets made for BF1, keep checking back to see it here
    for me its working ... its safe with settings which i mentioned above ..again choice matters ... i want to see same stuff in hardline and bf1 too

Thanks
    AHK forever UD?

Thanks
    when I click it it shows up real quick then goes away. What do I do?
    Editing this post - Now when I join games ( Still not working ) I just get auto kicked :/
    Last edited by WowReallyMan; 12-02-2016 at 09:53 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    It does not work.
    Win10 ENT 64bit users.
    On the first run I see a red letter.
    However, if you press 0, nothing is displayed.
    But a great program is very grateful. really thaks..

Page 51 of 70 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361 ... LastLast