Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Question Leechers, leechers and so many leechers..

LEECHERS! ew

So, many of us who have been releasing codes, making sources, unique servers and features. Knows that here on MPGH just in the rotmg section there is hundreds of leechers.
    I've heard people talk about "not"-leechers such as me, vooolox, slendergo, Kieron, KrazyShank, Nilly, Fabian, verss and i could keep going, but we all know who else is "not"-leechers...

Anyways...

Does someone have a actual number on how many coders we are left that actually understands coding and know how to do it.
    The reason i ask this is that other coders i've been talking with has been mentioning some "not" - leechers and i was wondering how many there are left. Because its obivious that lesser people has been interrested in learning to code their own sources since Fabiano got released.

shame on you Fabian @ossimc82 ;P

So far here is who's left as i've heard it. You can ofc correct me or tell me missing person below, but i would like a number on this, just because im really curious.

My list:
    -nilly
    -ossimc82
    -krazyshank
    -jex
    -omega
    -me
    -vooolox
    -slendergo
    -kierze
    -bledixon
    -verss
    -lithium(if he still codes)
    -omniraptor
    -ghostmaree
    -kithio
    -c453

So this is what i know, please feel free to correct me
    -Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lkdjnfoskjednfblksjdfn For This Useful Post:

BlackRayquaza (11-08-2015)

Thanks
    me, i have people who can vouch for it
    Last edited by Shlub; 11-04-2015 at 02:46 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shlub For This Useful Post:

YouAreTheLeecher (11-04-2015)

Thanks
    You're missing a big point here, maybe there won't be as much leechers if people did not release the code? But Instead gave people ideas on how to actually do it, you can't complain about something like that when just about 3 weeks ago you released a command on a godmode thing, and how does that help anyone? Yeah, right, they can use it and have godmode on their server, but just because they copy and paste that command onto their server and said they made it, you have to call them leechers? There aren't many tutorials, in fact they are only codes for things, maybe when you were creating that thread, you could've just gave some ideas, like; make it a command that activates that specific effect for an unlimited amount of time. People wouldn't be leechers, if there was nothing to leech. Maybe it's not about them leeching it, maybe it's that you have just gave them the code?

If you don't want leechers, the least you could do is to not release stuff that are just code.

That's $2.92 from me. :3
    Last edited by HaGotHim; 11-04-2015 at 02:52 PM.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HaGotHim For This Useful Post:

Hilicon (11-04-2015),Snuffleupagus2 (11-04-2015),WintersQ (11-04-2015),YouAreTheLeecher (11-04-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Noobhero i dont even know why you talk all you have released is simple commands such as godmode and minor fixes such as client sided changes to allow char slots being able to be bought in another currency whether fame gold or even a custom currency. your filth if you think degrading other people like that is a act to show that you are such a big person the only couple people who were suitable enough to post this is Kithi, Travoos, Fabian and BarM in my opinion. no offence but regnum sucks i have already remade your source just because i was bored. You never even did much for regnum all you have is tiny features which only takes a couple minutes to implement after all that time you spent producing it the fact of the matter is you failed so bad even with the as3 client you never did anything special on it and yes i do agree Vooolox your client is amazing and so is your client editing skills but releasing your client source was a bit stupid because changing that up to fix it up to regnums client never took more than a couple minutes. You suck your the biggest leecher on that list. Everybody leeches. We all have. Whats the point of releasing stuff if you dont want others to leech off it. You cant really code anything complex or even understand C++ and C# to an extent, so i beg you please actually realise what your doing. Noob. its in your name you damn scrub. peace out //Kierze who do you see in an alley?
    Last edited by YouAreTheLeecher; 11-04-2015 at 03:02 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to YouAreTheLeecher For This Useful Post:

Hilicon (11-04-2015),Snuffleupagus2 (11-04-2015),WintersQ (11-04-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thenired View Post
    LEECHERS! ew

So, many of us who have been releasing codes, making sources, unique servers and features. Knows that here on MPGH just in the rotmg section there is hundreds of leechers.
    I've heard people talk about "not"-leechers such as me, vooolox, slendergo, Kieron, KrazyShank, Nilly, Fabian, verss and i could keep going, but we all know who else is "not"-leechers...

Anyways...

Does someone have a actual number on how many coders we are left that actually understands coding and know how to do it.
    The reason i ask this is that other coders i've been talking with has been mentioning some "not" - leechers and i was wondering how many there are left. Because its obivious that lesser people has been interrested in learning to code their own sources since Fabiano got released.

So far here is who's left as i've heard it. You can ofc correct me or tell me missing person below, but i would like a number on this, just because im really curious.

My list:
    -nilly
    -ossimc82
    -krazyshank
    -jex
    -omega
    -me
    -vooolox
    -slendergo
    -kierze
    -bledixon
    -verss
    -omniraptor
    -ghostmaree
    -kithio
    -c453

-Thanks
    You really are some kind of special piece of shit aren't you?

Half the people on that list including yourself couldn't code their way out of a paper bag if their life depended on it. I can easily name a dozen or more tutorials you COPIED and PASTED into your source without giving credits to any of them, you fucking moron.

Just a few months back you were a complete n00b and now all of a sudden you think you're some kind of coding guru? LMFAO. You and your butt buddy friends aren't anywhere near on the same level as nilly or fabian and never will be. If you call changing UI colors and elements around and stealing other peoples work coding then you've got another thing coming to you kiddo.

Do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up because you make yourself look more and more like an idiot with each post you make. You can barely even speak English correctly let alone run a server. Also, every tutorial you have ever made is not considered coding you jackass. They are all rehashes of the same tutorials people already made years before your time and simple admin commands. You really are a dense scumbag aren't you? You will never succeed at life with an attitude like this. I feel bad for your mother and father to have to put up with a little shit like you.

You really have some nerve making a list like this and including you and your kiddie team on it. Go beg for more donations and we'll see how long your next server lasts. I guarantee it won't be long just like your first copy/pasted server. What a complete failure that was.

Now run along and get bent ******.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WintersQ For This Useful Post:

BlackRayquaza (11-08-2015),Hilicon (11-04-2015),Snuffleupagus2 (11-04-2015),YouAreTheLeecher (11-04-2015)

Thanks
    Lol, this should be good.

By the way, I can point out at least 5 tutorials of mine that Regnum is using. Just sayin'....

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Snuffleupagus2 For This Useful Post:

WintersQ (11-04-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    You sir are the real MVP i couldnt have put it better myself he put him and his leeching team on here to make them look prestige but he is scared of fabian and kithi and etc so he added them haha

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus2 View Post
    Lol, this should be good.

By the way, I can point out at least 5 tutorials of mine that Regnum is using. Just sayin'....
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL you sir are a MVP you deserve a cookie fuck thenired and fuck regnum and fuck his team but not Voool hes bae

- - - Updated - - -

Well done thenired you just got yourself hated while trying to make yourself look like a god or something

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shlub View Post
    me, i have people who can vouch for it
    i can vouch your shit amazing :3 and i know you dont leech because meh skype calls you while you do it so i can pick up skills at the same time
    Last edited by YouAreTheLeecher; 11-04-2015 at 03:26 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to YouAreTheLeecher For This Useful Post:

WintersQ (11-04-2015)

Thanks
    This thread made me laugh so fucking hard

try to learn english before you learning programming

and you are like not including any of the phoenix reborn devs lel

16. The Following User Says Thank You to I Don't Love You For This Useful Post:

Fucking Moron (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by thenired View Post
    LEECHERS! ew

Anyways...

My list:
    -nilly
    -ossimc82
    -krazyshank
    -jex
    -omega
    -me
    -vooolox
    -slendergo
    -kierze
    -bledixon
    -verss
    -omniraptor
    -ghostmaree
    -kithio
    -c453

-Thanks
    you used to run a doomed source. LMFAO i dont think you should even be a part of the private server world, you made a youtube video saying Rotmg Noob Realm's : Elder Dungeons , you leeched those off doomed but you call it your own in that video you peice of shit. plus isnt it funny how your post is the only one not thanked lmfao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Welcome to the internet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    i spy with my little eye proph&trav missing from that list.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    i spy with my little eye proph&trav missing from that list.
    Who cares who he's missing or not on that silly list. We all know who can code and who can't and no one really cares either way.

His entire post is one big shit stain and he needs to be called out for his disregard of the truth and his overall incompetence once and for all.

Thanks
    Ohhh boy, I'm stamping this fire out before it starts.

We're not going to argue who's a leecher and who isn't, this is asking for flame and spam.

Just remember: if someone leeches you and doesn't give credit tell me and I will remove it.

/closed

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Ahl (11-04-2015),BlackRayquaza (11-08-2015),WintersQ (11-04-2015)