Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

GameMON Check Error

So, I've done all steps in this thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=974849 and it worked. But after 2-4 seconds something pops up saying 'GameMON Check Error'. So how do I bypass that?
    Last edited by Hakimi1302; 11-05-2015 at 08:38 PM. Reason: to delete unnecessary informations

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Hakimi1302 View Post
    So, I've done all steps in this thread https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=974849 and it worked. But after 2-4 seconds something pops up saying 'GameMON Check Error'. So how do I bypass that?
    Look at @Obliteration 's post the solution is there.
    Last edited by Smoke; 11-06-2015 at 06:19 AM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    It doesn't have anything related to my custom totalitem, it's totally fine because it worked after I followed all the instructions in the thread I linked. The only problem is after few seconds it works, then something pops up saying GameMON check error.
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    Follow this video man, it should help you ALOT as it's visual based.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    It doesn't have anything related to my custom totalitem, it's totally fine because it worked after I followed all the instructions in the thread I linked. The only problem is after few seconds it works, then something pops up saying GameMON check error.
    EDIT:
    Look at @Obliteration 's post it should help you.
    Last edited by Smoke; 11-06-2015 at 06:18 AM.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    ​Nah no way, it must be something else. @COD3RIN??
    Try deleting all the hacks in your BS Folder man(try running it again) if not, reinstall/redo the process it should work, you have made a mistyped/misplaced something.

Thanks
    @Smoke can you please refrain from posting if you do not know what you're talking about? Even though you might have good intentions, you always mislead users and give useless answers like "Please check the Blackshot section for hacks" I mean they already post in the Blackshot section and you still link them to the section in which they are already posting on. The first video you posted shows you how to EDIT WEAPONS in your totalitem file, it has nothing to do with bypassing gamemon check error.

And then your second post;

Try deleting all the hacks in your BS Folder man(try running it again) if not, reinstall/redo the process it should work, you have made a mistyped/misplaced something.
    He is trying to bypass a check, there is nothing to delete or reinstall or mistype or misplace. The fail in that post speaks for itself.
    Really no offence, but it's better to not talk at all than to talk about a thing you know nothing about. You aren't going to become a Minion this way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Hakimi1302 That thread just shows you the first step. Guilherme has made a nice tutorial on full totalitem bypass inclusing bypassing gamemon check error.
    COD3RIN has made a thread about it. You can check it out here: Totalitem Bypass
    Last edited by Obliteration; 11-06-2015 at 02:28 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Obliteration For This Useful Post:

Hakimi1302 (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Obliteration View Post
    @Smoke can you please refrain from posting if you do not know what you're talking about? Even though you might have good intentions, you always mislead users and give useless answers like "Please check the Blackshot section for hacks" I mean they already post in the Blackshot section and you still link them to the section in which they are already posting on. The first video you posted shows you how to EDIT WEAPONS in your totalitem file, it has nothing to do with bypassing gamemon check error.

He is trying to bypass a check, there is nothing to delete or reinstall or mistype or misplace. The fail in that post speaks for itself.
    Really no offence, but it's better to not talk at all than to talk about a thing you know nothing about. You aren't going to become a Minion this way.

@Hakimi1302 That thread just shows you the first step. Guilherme has made a nice tutorial on full totalitem bypass inclusing bypassing gamemon check error.
    Thanks for letting me know!
    I'll edit my posts so it doesn't mislead someone later one. :P

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Smoke For This Useful Post:

Hakimi1302 (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Yeah @Obliteration I agree with you , @Smoke dont know what he talking about... no offense but u r being a MR FLOOD or MR OBVIOUS in almost all thread here, I know that u try help but dont talk what u dont know, the @Hakimi1302 would waste time reinstalling BS...
    The @Hakimi1302 is trying make a bypass for weapom hack, you r doin correct but, u just need make DLL bypass like MasterBS did, do u know ??? or r doing with suspending process ???? make sure that you have totalitem.bsv and totalitem edited in ur folder
    Last edited by Minerva; 11-06-2015 at 09:58 AM.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Minerva For This Useful Post:

Hakimi1302 (11-06-2015),Obliteration (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    If you're doing it through suspend method, maybe you forget to change the addresses back to their default values.Make sure the values of the addresses are correct. To make it easy, just assign 2 hotkeys in cheat engine. 1 hotkey for changing the totalitem and opcode's values, then 1 hotkey for changing them back when in character select. If you're doing a dll hack, I can't help with that.lol. Goodluck!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to iphei99 For This Useful Post:

Hakimi1302 (11-06-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by yulu View Post

Yeah @Obliteration I agree with you , @Smoke dont know what he talking about... no offense but u r being a MR FLOOD or MR OBVIOUS in almost thread here, I know that u try help but dont talk what u dont know, the @Hakimi1302 would waste time reinstalling BS...
    The @Hakimi1302 is trying make a bypass for weapom hack, you r doin correct but, u just need make DLL bypass like MasterBS did, do u know ??? or r doing with suspending process ???? make sure that you have totalitem.bsv and totalitem edited in ur folder
    There's already moderator's here, was just trying to help on a game i actually like playing lmao.
    Regardless, i edited all my posts to point to "Obliteration"'s post as it may help him better.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Don't worry you tried to help me, that's more than enough, thanks anyway.
    Thanks for letting me know!
    I'll edit my posts so it doesn't mislead someone later one. :P

I actually don't know how to set hotkeys so i keep repeating but fail :P teach me how?
    Quote Originally Posted by iphei99 View Post
    If you're doing it through suspend method, maybe you forget to change the addresses back to their default values.Make sure the values of the addresses are correct. To make it easy, just assign 2 hotkeys in cheat engine. 1 hotkey for changing the totalitem and opcode's values, then 1 hotkey for changing them back when in character select. If you're doing a dll hack, I can't help with that.lol. Goodluck!

I'm doing the suspending process and i'm too far behind to create dll's, still a newbie. Yes I have put my custom totalitem inside the folder.
    Quote Originally Posted by yulu View Post

Yeah @Obliteration I agree with you , @Smoke dont know what he talking about... no offense but u r being a MR FLOOD or MR OBVIOUS in almost thread here, I know that u try help but dont talk what u dont know, the @Hakimi1302 would waste time reinstalling BS...
    Just what I was looking for, thanks, I forgot that I saw this post earlier.

- - - Updated - - -

​Omg so much to do, I have to make dll for this :/

- - - Updated - - -

This is solved, please close thread @NormenJaydenFBI

Thanks
    This has been solved.
    /Closed

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html