Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Help : GameMon Error Bypass

Hey, first let me tell you this, I'm NOT A PRO in PROGRAMMING [My Windows is Windows 7 x64]
    My source for making totalitem hack and bypass : https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=974849 // https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=838001

Ok, I did all the instruction on the @bengaludo thread, and I think I got no problem through it, and I already make the custom TotalItem and the .nif file, I will put it on attachment if anyone wanna check I got the error from the file.

So...about the @COD3RIN bypass TuT, there got some different type of bypass to i'll arrange the all...

1. Launcher Error / DisplaySplash : I search DisplaySplash, edit JE to JMP and add address manually like the instruction [I didn't remove GameGuard.des so when I run Blackshot, it doesn't crash, but when I remove it, I can't bypass the "Launcher Error"]

2.GameMon Check Error : I skip this because I can't find the address, when I search "CheckNP..." and press enter, nothing came up [there more below]

3. Abnormal Action / GameExit : this one is pretty easy I think, I search "game exit", found it and change the opcode like the instruction

4.TotalItem Bypass : I think I cover this one up by making custom totalitem, BUT when I search totalitem.bsv, it only show up ONE address only and I think it's 004C6..., I double-click the address I found and memory view [below section] didn't show things like on COD3RIN CE

5. File Error Bypass : I skip this one like 2nd bypass because of the same reason

Sum things up, what I did is 1 and 3 [and 4 maybe], did the bengaludo method [suspend BS.exe, use CE to change JNE to JE, change first totalitem address name to the same name like my custom totalitem and resume it back], first time i try this without COD3RIN bypass method and i can't even pass Loading Animation [because it crash], when i did it, i manage to pass it but show me another error and that is GameMon error.

Then, i open Cheat Engine again [now i got 2 CE open], try to find the CheckNP, i did found it and it didn't say fail 610, i said gg error something like that, I view it on memory view, and did this step [change mov eax, 00000262 to -.> mov eax, 00000755]
    I still can't bypass it, the error still there, i hope someone can help me

Thanks to : @COD3RIN , @MasterBS , @Smoke , @bengaludo , @Hakimi1302

Virus Scan :
    https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/sfx1sbdgdz @NormenJaydenFBI , I hope you could approve this soon
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Last edited by azriamran; 11-07-2015 at 05:43 PM.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to azriamran For This Useful Post:

danieldane (11-08-2015),dedikhasif123 (11-10-2015),guizinho52 (11-07-2015),The Techno (11-08-2015),xmikusniping (11-08-2015)

I love myself
    나도 너를 사랑해

Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Approved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This Is Tutorial or ??? Cuz I Not UNderstanding

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by AxeMan2 View Post
    This Is Tutorial or ??? Cuz I Not UNderstanding
    This a tutorial for make bypass beta, and with this tool you can make almost all hacks on BlackShot.

Thanks
    Lol this guy is asking for help, not releasing any hacks
    He wants the pro hackers like yulu and masterbs and c0d3rin to check his file and see whats wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Umm this is not really a tutorial because COD3RIN and MasterBS is the one who release this bypass first, this is how I do the bypass and I want to ask the pro hacker like @yulu or @YuiP to see if the way I did the bypass wrong or not because I got error when I did it...

btw, thanks @Jhem for approving

Thanks
    Nautall1 ...plz update