Thanks

How do I make my RotMG private server public without hamachi?

Is there any way to make the server public and not have people join my hamachi to get on?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    set server up on a vps (cheap vps is like 10 bucks) its like same thing as a computer but you log onto it using remote desktop control panel or whatever its called and its like a separate computer that you can use/view on your computer with all ports forwarded and shit and you just set the source up as you would on your desktop and just make the ip's the vps ip.

or on your pc just forward the ports yourself and keep the server on your pc set up and make the ip's your ip and shit and yeah its all self explanatory.. i advise getting a vps tho cuz if you port forward your own internet ports then you wont be able to really do much other stuff on your pc since server.exe and wserver.exe will always have to be open if you want the server to of course be up and running and well itll just make other stuff laggy unless you dont have a potato pc

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
    set server up on a vps (cheap vps is like 10 bucks) its like same thing as a computer but you log onto it using remote desktop control panel or whatever its called and its like a separate computer that you can use/view on your computer with all ports forwarded and shit and you just set the source up as you would on your desktop and just make the ip's the vps ip.

or on your pc just forward the ports yourself and keep the server on your pc set up and make the ip's your ip and shit and yeah its all self explanatory.. i advise getting a vps tho cuz if you port forward your own internet ports then you wont be able to really do much other stuff on your pc since server.exe and wserver.exe will always have to be open if you want the server to of course be up and running and well itll just make other stuff laggy unless you dont have a potato pc
    Its usually 100 mb for the server and 400 for wserver, if it makes your "other stuff" lag you pc must be really bad.
    YEP cock

Thanks
    port forwarding + if you dont have static ip
    use ...no-ip or other