Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Control your own destiny?

To what extent do you shape your own destiny, and how much is down to fate, if there is such a thing?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post
    To what extent do you shape your own destiny, and how much is down to fate, if there is such a thing?
    From birth you're controlled by the things around you. Society shapes your idea of Right and Wrong by the help of your Parents who brought you to this world. Your entire life is tailored for you and by the time your brain is evolved enough to think for yourself and question what's around you it's too late. Because society has already dug it's way deep into you and reformed the person you were "supposed" to be to the person they "need" you to be.

The educational system and all world goverments do their best to make you into their "Slave" by telling you that everything you learn in school is what is required to proceed in the world. But no one teaches you to innovate and be your own man/woman, just follow the structure of those who came before you so that you can be just another pawn in the massive chess game that we call Life.

As things stands right now, few people have the choice and ability to form their own path in our world. Those who do either become shoved away by the "greater power" or locked away somewhere for being different from the "normality" in the world.

Nicola Tesla is a prime example of a person who was before his time and a prime example of someone who formed his own path. He worked beyond normal science and laid the foundation for many "great" things we use today. He made his own predictions about the future in which many have come true thanks to the help from his "lost" technology and research.
    I is pansexual furry and proud

Server Information:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Kithio For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hova (11-10-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Kithio View Post
    From birth you're controlled by the things around you. Society shapes your idea of Right and Wrong by the help of your Parents who brought you to this world. Your entire life is tailored for you and by the time your brain is evolved enough to think for yourself and question what's around you it's too late. Because society has already dug it's way deep into you and reformed the person you were "supposed" to be to the person they "need" you to be.

Ahh I agree with this. Very similar to a quote to a book I just read about belief systems and how they are developed at a young age in kids by their parents and school and church etc. But whatever that parents tell that child to be truth, he will believe whether it is wrong or right, and he implements that into his subconscious. So if he's told he will never achieve anything at a young age over and over, he will believe it.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    еs, thе сhоісеs wе mаkе dіrесtlу іmрасt оur futurе Yеs, humаns соntrоl thеіr оwn dеstіnу bесаusе lіfе іs аbоut сhоісеs. Тhе сhоісеs thаt wе mаkе wіll dіrесtlу іmрасt оur futurе. Іf wе аrе соmрlасеnt аnd dоn't dо аnуthіng tо bеttеr оur sіtuаtіоn, wе саnnоt ехресt tо bе suссеssful. Ноwеvеr, іf wе wоrk hаrd аnd sеаrсh оut орроrtunіtіеs, wе саn lеаd mоrе рrоduсtіvе lіvеs.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DirkZiff View Post
    еs, thе сhоісеs wе mаkе dіrесtlу іmрасt оur futurе Yеs, humаns соntrоl thеіr оwn dеstіnу bесаusе lіfе іs аbоut сhоісеs. Тhе сhоісеs thаt wе mаkе wіll dіrесtlу іmрасt оur futurе. Іf wе аrе соmрlасеnt аnd dоn't dо аnуthіng tо bеttеr оur sіtuаtіоn, wе саnnоt ехресt tо bе suссеssful. Ноwеvеr, іf wе wоrk hаrd аnd sеаrсh оut орроrtunіtіеs, wе саn lеаd mоrе рrоduсtіvе lіvеs.
    Agreed. Well said!

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    "There's always the possibility of uncertainty in whatever we do"

Insightful. Thanks for sharing Empire!!

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    we aint got no destiny , we make our own paths