Thanks

Please help, cant reset stats

Hi, my friend gave me his steam account in which he used the level hack to get lvl 70 10th prestige. I want to play legit so I am trying to reset back to nothing

I have tried Gravemind's MW2 hack 2.0 and the EAM thing, I can successfully reset my stats to 1, but whenever I quit and restart, I am always back at level 70 10th prestige. Any idea why?

I've tried quitting games, making/editting classes, but whenever i quit and launch the game again, im back at lvl 70

EDIT: its version .174 if it matters

EDIT AGAIN: do you think my account is indanger of being banned if i keep playing at 70 10th prestige? I dont care if it gets reset, i just dont want it to be banned
    Last edited by unrealboy; 12-28-2009 at 11:50 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unrealboy View Post
    Hi, my friend gave me his steam account in which he used the level hack to get lvl 70 10th prestige. I want to play legit so I am trying to reset back to nothing

I have tried Gravemind's MW2 hack 2.0 and the EAM thing, I can successfully reset my stats to 1, but whenever I quit and restart, I am always back at level 70 10th prestige. Any idea why?

I've tried quitting games, making/editting classes, but whenever i quit and launch the game again, im back at lvl 70

EDIT: its version .174 if it matters

EDIT AGAIN: do you think my account is indanger of being banned if i keep playing at 70 10th prestige? I dont care if it gets reset, i just dont want it to be banned
    With EAM, do reset & then export then import then play 1 game rank up then quit and it'll be good

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    i can help you, download cheat engine, open up.Open MW2,then in cheat engine look for computer icon (left-upper corner) and select iw4mp.exe, now go back to mw2 then click baracks, and look how much XP u got.Then back to cheat engine and in big box (middle-upper) type you XP.Now click First Scan button.When searching is finished, left, you will see box with address and value.Double click the one with green letters.Now you will see bottom your address and value that u double clicked.Right click on that then change record and click value, type 0, go back to mw2 and you should have 0 XP. If that dont work try moving or deleteing all files from CoDmw2/playersr name/

I learned this from iJustHelp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I forgot, when you reset stats, go into game and kill someone, and wait till the match is over and then, your stats will be reseted, i think..., that worked for me

Thanks
    the files in the userdata/[numbers]/[numbers]/... are what are messing you up.

when you start mw2, it will recreate them. Here is what I did...

*open your config_mp.cfg file in your players folder. search for "fullscreen" change the "1" after it to "0". This is so mw2 opens in a window.

then go ahead and do the reset stuff that the other guys told you to.

then close mw2.

then open that folder from user data. Delete all the files in it. go to the folder that had 2 files and look at it and keep it open.

open mw2. keep looking at the folder you have open.

when 2 files pop up, delete them immediately!!

when the game finishes loading, you should then see that your rank is what the reset value was.

Go play a game and look for those files to appear again. When they do, set them to read only.

then exit the game and reload to see if it worked. It did for me.