I see said the blind man, but really he did not see
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Call me the Handyman [Best Hired Hand for Any Project]

Reformatting and cleaning up my old thread found here as I move forward and take this more seriously

Call me The Handyman

Basis:
    I offer my time and skills to the community as a fun way to make some extra cash, help out, and learn new things. I look at, and typically accept all job requests, whether is your homework, a project, an idea, a partnership or anything in between. Need something done but for whatever reason need a little help completing it? Post your request here

Prices:
    I try to keep this as flexible as possible. Getting paid is nice, but is not the most important aspect. I usually allow you to decide the payment based on quality of work after I have completed the request. However, for long projects that require a lot of my time, a price is agreed upon prior to starting, with half being paid up front.

Completed Jobs:
    2 Week long video project for Bernard [Completed]
    Bronze - Silver League of Legends Boost [Completed]
    Online Math Homework Packet [Completed]
    1 Night's Accounting Homework [Completed as of 11/12/15]
    Linux Shell Script Assignment [Completed]
    Java Assignment [Completed]
    Java Assignment [Completed as of 12/2/2015]
    Short Horror Story [Completed as of 12/4/2015]
    HTML Website Coding Assignment [Completed as of 12/10/2015]

Skills:

Bronze - Silver - Low Gold League Boosts
    Video Editing/Production
    Extremely Proficient in Computer Design (Inventor etc.)
    Easily able to use Excel/Word/PPT/etc.
    Math - Calculus 2 or below
    Built my current PC rig. Knowledgeable on computers and how to use them
    Academics (All other subjects ie. History, Lit., Writing)
    4+ years experience with programming in several languages. From Linux Shell Script to Java to C++ and more
    Ability to make 3D and animated youtube intros/outros
    Ability to make 3D models of most things (ie. video game characters, objects, etc.)
    And more...just comment with a request and I will try to fill it

I am also a very fast learner. If your request is not in the above skill set, make the request anyways and I will try my best to complete it. If I cannot complete the request, it is no cost to you. I look forward to getting to work. Let's get started.

Last edited by Hugo Boss; 12-11-2015 at 02:19 PM. Reason: requested
    Proudly announcing my revamped handyman service with a brand new website! If you need some work done of any kind, check it out! Make sure to put MPGH in the details section when you make a request!
    IDoCompSciHw.com

Happy Clients: 17 and counting!

Thanks
    I'll write a vouch for Moheemo as I just used his service.

First off, I'd like to start by saying WOW. You can literally give him as much detail as you want and he'll be patient and make sure he follows ALL the instructions given. I really didn't expect this quality of work from this user as he called himself a "handyman" so I was expected decent work being done. His sentence structure and everything is A+, I'm sure I'm getting over a 95% on my assignments given to him.

Secondly, he is an amazing guy. He would never get annoyed, he would always reply maturely and also goes along with whatever's being talked about. You can literally talk to him about anything, not only work, and he'll just talk to you nicely and in a friendly way.

Lastly, the prices are so flexible no matter what financial state you could be in, he'll make sure he charges you just so much that you can afford it. He also makes you decide on the price, you can LITERALLY pay him whatever you think the work is worth, in terms of quality, etc.

Overall this was an amazing experience, he is hard working and makes sure your work is A+ quality.

Thanks once again, you can expect me to come VERY frequently .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    are you sure you're not moheemo ? xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowning View Post
    I'll write a vouch for Moheemo as I just used his service.

First off, I'd like to start by saying WOW. You can literally give him as much detail as you want and he'll be patient and make sure he follows ALL the instructions given. I really didn't expect this quality of work from this user as he called himself a "handyman" so I was expected decent work being done. His sentence structure and everything is A+, I'm sure I'm getting over a 95% on my assignments given to him.

Secondly, he is an amazing guy. He would never get annoyed, he would always reply maturely and also goes along with whatever's being talked about. You can literally talk to him about anything, not only work, and he'll just talk to you nicely and in a friendly way.

Lastly, the prices are so flexible no matter what financial state you could be in, he'll make sure he charges you just so much that you can afford it. He also makes you decide on the price, you can LITERALLY pay him whatever you think the work is worth, in terms of quality, etc.

Overall this was an amazing experience, he is hard working and makes sure your work is A+ quality.

Thanks once again, you can expect me to come VERY frequently .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar9330 View Post
    are you sure you're not moheemo ? xD
    Yes, I am sure I'm not Moheemo lol, I can show you proof if you need.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Just completed 3 requests. Bumping for more!!
    Proudly announcing my revamped handyman service with a brand new website! If you need some work done of any kind, check it out! Make sure to put MPGH in the details section when you make a request!
    IDoCompSciHw.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    In between jobs at the moment. Skype me with any requests!
    IDoCompSciHw.com

Thanks
    I would like to say thank you to Moheemo for his service as he really helped me out, I had a course work which had a deadline in two days and I had no hopes in my self finishing it on time, so I contacted Moheemo and asked him if he can do the course work, he was more then happy to approach it, and didn't even ask for a payment.

He finished it all in two days and everything was Perfect not a single mistake in it and on top of that he updates you every now and again and tells you what stage his at regarding the coursework and how much time until the work is done. Now his working on another project and I know he will be successful in it as well. I would recommend this guy to anyone who's looking to hire someone who can basically do anything, "The Handyman."

Big Vouch for this guy! A+

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by bols2012 View Post
    I would like to say thank you to Moheemo for his service as he really helped me out, I had a course work which had a deadline in two days and I had no hopes in my self finishing it on time, so I contacted Moheemo and asked him if he can do the course work, he was more then happy to approach it, and didn't even ask for a payment.

He finished it all in two days and everything was Perfect not a single mistake in it and on top of that he updates you every now and again and tells you what stage his at regarding the coursework and how much time until the work is done. Now his working on another project and I know he will be successful in it as well. I would recommend this guy to anyone who's looking to hire someone who can basically do anything, "The Handyman."

Big Vouch for this guy! A+
    Thank you for the kind words its always an enjoyment to work for appreciative people.
    Last edited by Moheemo; 11-18-2015 at 11:55 AM.
    IDoCompSciHw.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Just finished another job!

Add me on skype and send your request. Have gained some new personnel and offer even more services.

What's new:
    4 year experienced programmer in many languages. This included C++, C+, Java, Linux Shell Script, and more
    3D designer and animator. Makes raw custom and personalized Youtube intros/outros. Can also create 3D representations of video game characters etc.

Message now with a request!
    IDoCompSciHw.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Still accepting jobs!
    IDoCompSciHw.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    +1, I had a really important project to hand in and had so little time. He did a phenomenal job in so little time, actually overboard.
    He also didn't care about the price and negotiated afterwards.

Would really recommend this user if you need fast quality work!

Thanks
    I need a work assignment done please hit me up by sunday latest. Skype: Polocity1 it will say from phoenix or greenville im not sure what one i chose

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Still in business!
    IDoCompSciHw.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Keep the requests coming! We are pounding out jobs daily!
    IDoCompSciHw.com

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Just completed 2 more requests, with 4 in progress. Keep sending them and I will keep doing them! Thanks for your business!
    IDoCompSciHw.com