Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

It's been 4 years

4 years since I joined both RotMG and MPGH. (Lost my first MPGH acc though) "But aww yis111, my realm acc is 4 years old!"

All accounts have been deauthorized for your security, as a result your previous password no longer works. Click here to request a new password. If you don't remember your email create a support request here. For your own safety you should change your passwords. (My email was blocked)

4 years of destroying realm with 'fre hax' as well. Kek

By the way, if you want my realm / MPGH name, I can tell you over PM. My current MPGH name isn't the same as my first realm account's name.

I found that I was pretty interested in fiddling around with shit I wasn't supposed to touch. Which led me to exploiting. (Using others' creations as well)

I started to think about contributing, but gave up after losing my first MPGH account and just went with the good ol leecher flow.

I wouldn't have been of any help anyway. Can't do shit when it comes to coding. Fiddling around with CE for a few hours usually brings a few minor results, but I'm not sure I can compare that to even your average hack client.

But I know well that credit should be paid where it is due, as MPGH was really a wonderland to me.

Thank you so much, Krazyshank for your private server and K relay. Private server really piqued my interest. Was fun spawning 50 cubes gods at a time.

Thank you to those who stayed active, waiting for the next realm update so they could release it 2 minutes later.
    Those I know of are: Hypnotized, Riigged (A few others that I've forgotten though).

EDIT: If any of you got spoils of war from the dupe-fest a month ago, mind sharing? I just happened to be pretty busy with life at the time and missed it.

EDIT: If this is in the wrong section, please move it.
    Last edited by IntactAbid; 11-13-2015 at 01:06 AM.

Thanks
    @Raple wrong section can you move this post?

Also OP beggz0rz get nothing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IntactAbid View Post
    Thank you to those who stayed active, waiting for the next realm update so they could release it 2 minutes later.
    Those I know of are: Hypnotized, Riigged (A few others that I've forgotten though).
    I'd give more credit to jnoob for making and releasing the automatic hack builder that the people you listed used.

"I started to think about contributing, but gave up after losing my first MPGH account and just went with the good ol leecher flow."
    Imo, the whole thing is about learning. You learn how the game works, how they built it, how to write hacks, how to program, etc. There is an endless amount to learn.
    My Vouches
    Having an issue with RotMG? Check for the solution here.

Need Realm items? Come to RealmStock!

Accepting PayPal - Bitcoin - Giftcards
    Selling ST Sets, Class Top Sets, Life Pots, and much more!

Find it here: MPGH Sales Thread