Thanks

is it safe to sell max uppgraded cars ?

when i steal a car, and then with any menu i upgrade the car to the max to sell it in LSC i can get 150k, but the normal is 50k-100k, normally i do this every 48 hours in real life, sometimes a i do it 2 times in one day.

my question is is it safe to do this shit? or it is not safe at all and I will get banned

Thanks
    my question is......how? any car i buy or steal (spawned cars wont work) and use the menu (any of them) to max upgrade it. i get a server error when trying to sell.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyl Zero View Post
    my question is......how? any car i buy or steal (spawned cars wont work) and use the menu (any of them) to max upgrade it. i get a server error when trying to sell.
    Spawn the buffalo2 you'll thank me later

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by randomallahuakbar View Post
    when i steal a car, and then with any menu i upgrade the car to the max to sell it in LSC i can get 150k, but the normal is 50k-100k, normally i do this every 48 hours in real life, sometimes a i do it 2 times in one day.

my question is is it safe to do this shit? or it is not safe at all and I will get banned
    Hey, get ban hammed?

past two or 3 weeks for a detection...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Keeper View Post
    Hey, get ban hammed?

past two or 3 weeks for a detection...
    still not ban

Thanks
    What i did last few days was spawn buffalos and then store them on my garage. Then i sell 2 or 3 everyday (whenever i remember 1h has passed). No ban whatsoever. I did the same around early November but that time a friend gave me the cars.

Also i have been using a trainer (lingon) for godmode, unlimited ammo and no cops since June. I have been reported godmoding several times. No ban. People even claim they have me recorded godmoding and sent email to R games. Nothing still (3 months have passed since incident).

I generally try to keep a low profile. I only kill when necessary and mostly hang out with friends in invite only sessions.

But from June till late September i was always hanging around in public sessions (thats when people claimed they were reporting me).

Anyway im thinking of using a mod menu only to spawn buffalos from time to time.

My tips are:

#Keep a low profile always.

#Spawn stuff only for your friends in private sessions preferably.

#Dont mess with people, freezing them, crashing them or attaching objects to them, its just lame and shows you got self esteem issues (either too much or too little).

#When they ask you if you are modding is better not to answer at all. I just ignore those questions.

#Change your WAN ip? I have dynamic maybe it has contributed on my not getting caught. (This is just a guess)

About the last tip, i noticed that when i was kicked out of a session once, when trying to rejoin that session (friends were inside) i was getting a message saying "You have been kicked from this session" after trying again with a different ip, i was getting "You have been locked out of this session". Maybe by changing ips your "record" gets somewhat changed in a less severe one.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jmd2015 View Post
    #Change your WAN ip? I have dynamic maybe it has contributed on my not getting caught. (This is just a guess)

About the last tip, i noticed that when i was kicked out of a session once, when trying to rejoin that session (friends were inside) i was getting a message saying "You have been kicked from this session" after trying again with a different ip, i was getting "You have been locked out of this session". Maybe by changing ips your "record" gets somewhat changed in a less severe one.
    There is a tool which can kick player from session and lock them out of the same session, it could be this one

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by enough007 View Post
    Spawn the buffalo2 you'll thank me later
    nope.. ANY car i spawn lsc wont accept it.. cant garage em either... the impending thanks took a detour off a cliff and ended in a flaming wreck.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinyl Zero View Post
    nope.. ANY car i spawn lsc wont accept it.. cant garage em either... the impending thanks took a detour off a cliff and ended in a flaming wreck.
    If you use BHM 1.5.4 not only can you spawn Buffalo S and drive straight to LSC and sell, but you can also store it in garage

Thanks
    Get one of the 10 slot garages, fill it up with low-cost stolen vehicles.
    Spawn fully upgraded low riders and replace the stolen vehicles.
    After you got them in your garage you can sell them for 400-700k.
    Last edited by erayz0r; 12-01-2015 at 05:48 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by erayz0r View Post
    Get one of the 10 slot garages, fill it up with low-cost stolen vehicles.
    Spawn fully upgraded low riders and replace the stolen vehicles.
    After you got them in your garage you can sell them for 400-700k.
    You only can sell cars below 100k, like buffalo S.

Low Riders are above 100k. so its impossible to sell chinos or something no?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wind Keeper View Post
    You only can sell cars below 100k, like buffalo S.

Low Riders are above 100k. so its impossible to sell chinos or something no?
    Truth is, once you successfully store it in your garage, you can sell all of them except the Chino (unless you regularly purchased it).

The system checks the purchase value of the "basic" model of a car to let you or not let you sell that car (to determine if it's a "street" or "high end" car). Even if it's heavily modified like the Lowriders, the purchase price stays the same as a not modded one. It's the modifications that make the car value so high.. in this case we must thank Benny and R*'s greed
    Last edited by Lupo78; 12-01-2015 at 12:30 PM.