Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by PinguCSGO View Post
    So I've updated the cheat and played with it for a couple days, and I just saw the new update today. Does anybody know if we can update the application with new hex values?
    yes just changed the hex values an it should work ^^ if u dont mind posting yours it would be great

Thanks
    hi, i downloaded everything ( 'NameTags.exe' + 'bo3loader.dll' + Extreme Injector + hexeditor + Cheat engine ) i still cant run the hack i dont know how to do the manipulation i fail allways so if someone can come to my PC with TeamViewer and do it for me i give him 10 euros on paypal, my Facebook is facebook.com/xMDeathRun im allways online.

Thanks
    COULD PASS ME THE VALUE OF BO3 hex editor WITH HJE update

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chizad View Post
    yes just changed the hex values an it should work ^^ if u dont mind posting yours it would be great
    Why post his if you've done yours already?

Quote Originally Posted by raky View Post
    hi, i downloaded everything ( 'NameTags.exe' + 'bo3loader.dll' + Extreme Injector + hexeditor + Cheat engine ) i still cant run the hack i dont know how to do the manipulation i fail allways so if someone can come to my PC with TeamViewer and do it for me i give him 10 euros on paypal, my Facebook is facebook.com/xMDeathRun im allways online.
    You don't need to download all of that, just the program and a Hex Editor.

Read ALL of the posts in this thread and find the person who has the info for you to be able to change the bytes.

You should find it and you can just open the NameTags.exe in the Hex Editor and find the "offset" that the guy is telling you to use, then swap the two letters he tells you to swap and save it. You should be able to do all of this in less than 5 minutes if you know what you're doing. It isn't hard!

Quote Originally Posted by wellingtonsk81 View Post
    COULD PASS ME THE VALUE OF BO3 hex editor WITH HJE update
    Not sure what you're asking. Can you please tell us in English (this could be done through Google Translate if you don't know how to speak fluent English) so we know what you're asking?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PinguCSGO View Post
    So I've updated the cheat and played with it for a couple days, and I just saw the new update today. Does anybody know if we can update the application with new hex values?
    The point of the "update" post is to use hex values to update it.

I don't know for sure, but I think the update might be detected, even.

Thanks
    i cant find the offset 0x14066BDE6 and i dont know what is the bytes and how to do it lol this is why i donate 10 euros to anyone can help me with TeamViewer..

Thanks
    as I think the new values hexadecimal values

Thanks
    i cant find the offset 0x14066BDE6 and i dont know what is the bytes and how to do it lol this is why i donate 10 euros to anyone can help me with TeamViewer..
    TeamViewer won't be needed.

You already know how to open stuff up, (using HxD) so do Ctrl+F in the Hex Editor, click on the dropdown menu and select Integer number.
    At this point, Copy + Paste 0x14... into the text box and press OK. You now have found the string of bytes.
    Now highlight the B6 byte and right-click, then go down to "Fill Selection..." and then type in D6 and press Enter.
    Then highlight the DE byte and do the same thing; right-click, fill selection, then type in BE and press Enter.
    Now press Ctrl+S and you have now edited the bytes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wellingtonsk81 View Post
    as I think the new values hexadecimal values
    Português: Use o Google Translate para me dizer o que você precisa!

Español: Utilizar Google Translate para decirme lo que usted necesita!

Used Google Translate.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xBreaksx View Post
    when i enter this 0x14066BDE6 in search bar it cant find it and + i didnt undrestand the rest of ur explanation cause i speak french and my English suck af so plz come tv ill donate 10 e on ur paypal plz

Thanks
    when i enter this 0x14066BDE6 in search bar it cant find it and + i didnt undrestand the rest of ur explanation cause i speak french and my English suck af so plz come tv ill donate 10 e on ur paypal plz
    Use Google Translate if your English isn't fluent. (Utilisez Google Translate si votre anglais n'est pas couramment.)

Search HxD on Google and you'll find the website for it. Download the editor and then go ahead and follow my steps. It should get there, as I did it earlier while I was typing those instructions and it worked. (HxD recherche sur Google et vous trouverez le site Web pour cela. Téléchargez l'éditeur puis aller de l'avant et suivre mes pas. Il devrait y arriver, comme je l'ai fait plus tôt alors que je tapais ces instructions et cela a fonctionné.)

Thanks
    Well there no B6 dude.. wen i enter the 0x14066BDE6 in the search bar it only find this E6 BD 66 40 01 00 00 00 im noob with hack stuff i let it down and i alredy use Google translator but u know it dont really translate exactly what u mean... anyway ty for telling me how to do :* but i still hope find someone can make it work for me with TeamViewer and i will give him 10 euros with paypal
    Last edited by raky; 11-26-2015 at 01:26 AM.

Thanks
    Guys, if you don't know how to even search for an address, stop trying and spamming this outdated thread.

@Cataclypse @akim14 @Democritus
    Game: For Honor

Goals:

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112