Thanks

Thumbs up Cheap Duo Queue Boosting on EU (NE) S4 - P5

Hello to you boosters out there. I'm a simple average LoL player, my skill is somewhere between Silver and Gold. I haven't played the game in quite a while, in fact I had a 1 year break, had a full time job that left me no time for gaming. I rejoined the action 2 weeks or so ago, I've played my first 10 ranked games and qualified for Silver 4. In 3 out of those 10 games I dominated my lane, got fed like crazy but still couldn't pull of a win, my team was THAT bad in those 3 games. I did struggle in Silver in the past, never could go Gold but I seriously blame the large number of toxic, uneducated, rude and flaming part of the player in elo hell. I'm 30, probably should ignore their attitude, but it just makes me sick and angry losing my time, playing my best and losing because of others. I would like to reach Platinum 5 just to escape from a huge ammount of toxic LoL players, it's just plain sad when you know you're gonna lose since bans & picks.

I'm playing a small bunch of champs, I'm good at top & mid and I can also handle myself as a support, even though I always have this thing where I go for a full AP build just to try and make the difference. I'm playing : Xin, Garen, Fiddle, Blitz, Kog, Cait, Lux and that's about it. I mean champs that I play well consistenly. I know none except Kog is in the actual meta and furthermore that's Xin top and Fiddle mid, not jungle, I'm weird like that but I pull it off most of the times or at least keep the lane even till mid-game.

I'm looking for a Diamond level booster that would like to duo queue with me on a daily basis. The faster I get there ( Platinum 5 ) the better. The server is EU (NE) and my ign is same as here. I'm looking for someone who is willing to do this for €10, payment via PayPal only, payment AFTER the work is done only. Don't worry, I'm good for the money, at my age that's not much at all, but in the same time I don't care much about rankings in games, I just want to escape having to play with rude kids that ruin my overall experience with this game in particular.

So, if you're up for the task, add me on Skype : hell.spawn.666 and we'll get started as soon as you can.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    No thats totally wrong - In Plat the real toxic Players and Ragequitters are coming ... because they think they are Pro and will Flame you for every little mistake you do... So dont expect to get out of silver or gold will improve their behavior. The only thing you can do is report them.
    Im not Diamond but Plat 3 and have a Plat 5 acc in Eune but before you think you can reach Plat 5 you have to know that now youre - lets say in 50% of all rankings youre an average Player - to get to Plat 5 you have to become one of the 10% best Players of Eune - and seriously when you cant carry Silver then you dont deserve Gold or higher because it will get much much harder ....
    I can give you some tipps and tricks add me skype: pluss777
    Sasuke

Best Animes I have seen so far

[Akame ga kill]............................[Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch].[Mirai Nikki].................................[Zetsuen no Tempest]
    MORE INFO

Thanks
    Ok, we'll talk there. Thanks.

Thanks
    Still buying.

Thanks
    Added you to skype.