Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Common Sense Guide to Hacking

This was posted in response to another thread, but it was suggested that this could potentially help more people if I remade it as its own post.

I've been using various public CS:GO hacks for two and a half years now without a single ban, VAC or Overwatch. I know for a fact Overwatch has spectated me (there used to be a hack that could tell if more than 10 IP addresses were present in a competitive match) and they didn't believe anything was amiss. My main account has been hacking for quite some time now and I 'survived' the purge of Global Elite not too long ago. I believe that in order to maintain this pristine rep, I did the following:

1. Don't use public hacks for more than a few days.

First and foremost: everyone hacks. Once you hit Legendary Eagle, you will notice every single match seems to have someone who is just a little too good or too aware. Most of these hackers are using public hacks, and most of these hackers are complete idiots. They'll use their hacks in obvious ways and easily alert Valve to the fact that they're using a hack program, effectively ruining it for the more careful users.

There's no way to prevent other people from being stupid (unless you pay for a private hack), so I strongly advise you just stop using a public hack after a few days. Play another game, try another hack, whatever; just don't continue using that hack. If you want to be extra careful, see when your hack of choice was released. If it was uploaded a few hours ago, it's probably not detected; if it was uploaded four days ago, it would be wise to skip it. Also, monitor the replies on your hack's MPGH page to check for updates on whether or not it's detected. If you get banned yourself, provide proof by posting your banned Steam account in the hack's thread.

2. Don't be obvious.

Don't be the stupid guy who alerts Overwatch or VAC to everybody's good time. Even with hacks, you have to accept the fact that at some point you'll have to play pretend and let the enemy get the jump on you. Going 50 kills and 0 deaths in a competitive match is obviously suspicious and doesn't serve a purpose (unless you intentionally want to troll people...in which case Team Fortress 2 is better for that, since you can make accounts for free and Lmaobox has gone undetected for years now.)

So, how do you play 'smart?' It's simple: let's say you have ESP activated. You know where everyone is on the map at all times, right? This means that for every seven or eight guys you anticipate rounding a corner, you should ignore one and look at the wrong corner, allowing him to 'surprise' and kill you. People are less likely to question how legit you are if they've killed you a few times, and anyone who does question you will likely get a response from their teammates along the lines of "nah he's probably not hacking, I just killed him last round." It might feel like a buzzkill, but it means your account (and the hack) will last all the longer.

There's a lot of ways to feign being legit. Hold the fire button a bit longer after a kill. Intentionally walk into an ambush and die. Flash a room you know nobody is in. Let them win a few rounds. It's these prat falls that draw the difference between a very good player and a probable hacker in the minds of your enemy. Even Overwatch will be fooled.

3. Know what tools are good.

There's a lot of hacking tools out there, so I'll list some of the ones I recommend using and the ones I recommend ignoring. Note: these are just my opinions, based on experience using them.

• Aimbot - aimbots are almost never legit. It's easy to spectate and see a bad aimbot guiding your reticule or maintaining perfect accuracy.
    • Aim Assist - considerably better than an aimbot. Spectators won't see any jerky or unnatural movements from your reticule and it still serves the same purpose.
    • Recoil control - my personal favorite, as it's nearly impossible to spot and is highly effective both with aim assist and without.
    • ESP - as safe as you are smart. If you don't make it obvious you can see everyone, nobody will suspect anything. If you do make it obvious, well...
    • Triggerbot - as beloved as they are, it's very very difficult to use a trigbot and look legit. Even with toggle your reaction time tends to look so superhuman that most players will question you, and if you set it any slower it's useless.
    • Radar - not bad, but from my experience not as useful as ESP. It follows the same rules of 'smart user = good to use.'
    • Bunnyhop - pretty obvious and not recommended, as even well-disguised bunnyhoppers will still get constant cries of 'how did you get there so fast? REPORTED!'
    • Skin Changer - highly recommended, as it makes Valve angry you're not spending $300 on a gun with a dragon painted on.

And just a note: Enigma and other encryption programs have not been proven to increase how long a hack remains undetected, nor do they protect them in any way. Neither does Hash Changer. Don't rely on them!

4. Join the community.

I know I'm being a hypocrite with my brand new account, but I used to participate a lot in another CS:GO hack and script community. It makes a world of difference when you support the people making these hacks rather than relentlessly leeching them, even if it's just as simple as saying "thank you" in one of their threads.

Most hackers (not all, but most) make these hacks for notoriety and respect among the community. Giving them both is giving hackers exactly what they want, and it costs you nothing. And if you want it to cost you something, many hackers accept donations or provide private, constantly-updated versions of hacks for a small fee. Private hacks have the added benefit of a smaller pool of users, which won't guarantee longevity of the hack (stupid people have money too) but will certainly help it.

Additionally keeping involved with the community will ensure you're up-to-date on whether a hack is outdated, detected, reported by goody two-shoes, experiencing bugs, broken by a patch or pretty much anything else. And if you're the guy to find one of these hiccups, you're not only helping other hackers but also the person who wrote the hack to begin with. That means he can fix it much more quickly than if he didn't have any feedback at all.

5. Test your hack before you use it.

This is more of a footnote. When you download a hack there's very likely going to be some settings you can play with. Don't just join a public lobby, even a non-competitive one, to test your settings. There's a chance you'll screw it up and 360 insta-headshot a guy, and alert him (and everyone else) to the fact you downloaded a hack. It's very easy to report hackers, so don't think they won't take the time to do it.

Join a local bot lobby to test your settings. Set the bots to harmless and they'll just run around like headless chickens, allowing you a moving target to test your aim assist, recoil assist, ESP and whatever on. And obviously they won't report you, nor can anyone spectate you.
    Last edited by jaypeg; 11-15-2015 at 05:06 PM.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jaypeg For This Useful Post:

ambrose.rakesh (11-16-2015),ArrivisteSoldiers (11-15-2015),cdrizzle (11-16-2015),CptAccel (11-17-2015),cycpl (11-17-2015),Lord Helios (11-16-2015),mitzaa14 (11-16-2015),OtakuModder (11-15-2015),Wizid (11-17-2015)

Thanks
    Thanks for this tutorial! It should hopefully help some new people. It's also well-written

Thanks
    thank god someone made a real guide, there was some kid who was really ignorant trying to make one

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Honestly, this has kind of changed the way I think using ESP now. This really got me thinking lol...:P

Thanks
    Thanks! Very nice guide

Thanks
    This is a very nice guide. Some things I thought of were common sense, yet I learned some things too. Keep the community strong!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Pretty much thats what i do but i use private hacks, and i have a shitty OW bypass thats working for now, anyways really nice guide (Way better than ultimate anti vac tutorial lel)!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by rageqg View Post
    thank god someone made a real guide, there was some kid who was really ignorant trying to make one
    Yeah this post was a reply there, I told him to make a new thread because it actually has REAL info.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Good work.. Was hacking for months, exactly like that and I was NEVER overwatched.. Even when I played hardcore sometimes.. Im sure somebody will find it useful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Great tutorial but post in the discussion area.

Thanks
    I am lazy to read all of this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by jhonreeb990 View Post
    I am lazy to read all of this
    it's actually a decent read. The person who made it at least had decent grammar, and wasn't all over the place with what he was saying.

1127 Ruth St., Corporal Ave., Los Angeles, California, USA
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    just hire anonymous ezpz lemon squeazy

Thanks
    It can help.Thanks dude.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Thanks bro! I've been using public ESP's in a lobby with my friend for a month now , staying with a low K/D ratio and giving positions, never got a single ban. (Over 80 matches)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast