Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Really good anime :)

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

I found this, so I thought I would share it
    It currently has 7 eps aired at the time of this post, and I strongly recommend this to any who is interested in
    Romance/Action/Ecchi - probably one of the best (newer) animes to check out imo.

"The "school sword action" story revolves around Magic Knights, modern magic-users who fight with weapons converted from their souls. Ikki Kurogane goes to a school for these Magic Knights, but he is the "Failed Knight" or "Worst One" who is failing because he has no magical skills. However, one day, he is challenged to a duel by Stella, a foreign princess and the "Number One" student. In this duel, "the loser must be obedient for life." - Synopsis

The story goes farther than this, and not being able to continue on and finish the season is a bummer honestly, just gotta wait until more get released

https://myanimelist.net/anime/30296/R...shi_no_Cavalry

CHECK IT OUT
    Last edited by Dylan; 11-16-2015 at 03:13 PM.

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dylan For This Useful Post:

FlexGod (11-22-2015),Sunstreaker (11-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

It currently has 7 eps aired at the time of this post, and I strongly recommend this to any who is interested in
    Romance/Action/Ecchi - probably one of the best (newer) animes to check out imo.

"The "school sword action" story revolves around Magic Knights, modern magic-users who fight with weapons converted from their souls. Ikki Kurogane goes to a school for these Magic Knights, but he is the "Failed Knight" or "Worst One" who is failing because he has no magical skills. However, one day, he is challenged to a duel by Stella, a foreign princess and the "Number One" student. In this duel, "the loser must be obedient for life." - Synopsis

The story goes farther than this, and not being able to continue on and finish the season is a bummer honestly, just gotta wait until more get released

CHECK IT OUT
    On a side note, welcome back from unban

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hova For This Useful Post:

Dylan (11-16-2015)

Thanks
    Stella a shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

CHECK IT OUT
    >Goes to a school for Magical Knights
    >Has no magic.
    >Challenged by the queen of the school who then becomes his "lover".

I feel like I've heard this before..........
    ================================================== ==========

First off let's take the school for Magical Knights.

Ever since Harry Potter, people think making magical training schools is a good idea for plot-device.

It's not. In Harry Potter the school was a secret, it was hidden, and they taught them more than just combat techniques.

If you are going to make a magical-knight academy just make it entirely militaristic or go home. What's the point otherwise?
    ================================================== =

Has no magic.

Usually this is the case. Somehow the protagonist gets into this ridiculously preppy school without the credentials to do so.

But in the case of Cavalry....they just summon shit. Summoning is pointless when the thing you are summoning can be countered with just general preperation.

If I can summon a gun, what's the effective difference than me just owning one? Surprise?
    DAMN IT MUGGLE LOGIC WHY DO YOU DO THIS

(he has magic his magic just sucks).
    (also they say stupid shit like "my sword burns at 3k celsius", bitch if that were true you wouldn't be swinging it.).

===============================
    The Queen.

This never makes any sense.

It's like they make characters that have a gravitational relationship to someone for absolutely no reason.

But instead of just kind of "coincidence" they gravitate around the pole. And by pole I mean HIS FUCKING DICK.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-16-2015 at 04:33 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Dylan (11-16-2015),FlexGod (11-22-2015)

Thanks
    walkure romanze clone. cool. to clone a piece of shit with another piece of shit; that's crazyyyyyy y y y y y y

Last edited by Dareka; 11-17-2015 at 02:21 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

CHECK IT OUT
    This reminds me of the anime "Absolute Duo". Weapons made from soul, based on what they feel etc...
    I will have to try this out now :3

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johne1 For This Useful Post:

Dylan (11-21-2015),FlexGod (11-22-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    >Goes to a school for Magical Knights
    >Has no magic.
    >Challenged by the queen of the school who then becomes his "lover".

I feel like I've heard this before..........
    ================================================== ==========
    You're 100 and 99 percent right and I know it.

But for some reason when ever i'm watching a anime like this i just can't stop.

-Absolute duo
    -Soul eater
    -World break
    -Zero no tuskaima
    -Sky wizards academy
    -the irregular at magical high school
    -unlimited fafnir
    -ect ect ect

I could go on forever but for some reason I never get tired of this old generic plot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by johne1 View Post
    This reminds me of the anime "Absolute Duo". Weapons made from soul, based on what they feel etc...
    I will have to try this out now :3
    They even call the weapons the same thing and describe the way you achieve them the same way.
    NightOwl

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flex1178 View Post
    I could go on forever but for some reason I never get tired of this old generic plot.
    The first step to solving a problem is realizing you have it.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

Dylan (11-22-2015),FlexGod (11-22-2015)

Thanks
    dont think I've seen that one, going to check it out, thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Envisionex View Post
    dont think I've seen that one, going to check it out, thanks.
    No problem bud, let me know what you think of it

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

CHECK IT OUT
    Love you for sharing this right now, its that time where your supposed to be learning, but you want to do something else, just dont know what. Thanks.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sunstreaker For This Useful Post:

Dylan (11-25-2015)