Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Nippy's Fundraiser

I am trying to raise money to get a new computer as my old one has died on me.

Many of you that use my fishing bot know that the bootdrop/decon functions no longer works.
    This has not been updated due to me not having a computer to even run trove and a bot at the same time.

So I decided to make this thread to offer those who do donate a way of giving you something as a thank you gift. As I know people hate to just give money away with out a little something in return.

I need around 600$ for a new setup and for those wondering what setup I will be getting it will be something like the following
    It seems I can't pose links on this forum but just remove the spaces to see the parts. https:// goo. gl/FovSlB

So if you have anything you can donate please do.

I have the following stuff I can give out as a gift to those who donate.

For those who donate 5$+ get some flux as a thanks. I have around 2.4m or so. The ratio might not be what you can get from a gold seller but this is a donation to help me out and a way for me to say thanks. about 1kf to .20 to 1kf to .15 all depends on how much you donate.

Don't want flux? You can pick one of the following for every 15$ you donate.

If there is radiant not on the list above. Feel free to ask. Might take me a day or 2 to collect the mats to make but I will make one for you.

Remember this is a donation I am not trying to sell my items for money. Just trying to get a computer as my old one died on me :*(.
    Also once I have a new comptuer and able to run trove and a bot once again. I will rewrite the bootdrop/decon to work with new the new game function. Along with a auto clear of the build inventory. As you might have noticed if you have a full inv there you can't fish as well.

Anyways thanks in advance for anyone that does donate.

Wondering how to donate? Below in my sig is the link to my paypal along with how much funds I am currently at. Remember to pm me on the forums so I know that the donation came from you. This way if you do want something for your donation to say thanks. We can talk in pm if you want that thank you gift for said donation.

Also I am not selling you items you are donating to me I am just giving you items/flux to say thanks.

Any other questions feel free to ask.
    Last edited by reppin; 11-17-2015 at 07:58 PM.
    Like what I do? Well feel free to donate to show your love.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to reppin For This Useful Post:

ProdigizedDP (11-17-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Hope you're able to get a computer soon! I see that another person has donated after me & that makes me happy. I know it's pretty rough going without a computer so i thought donating was good (: Especially since you really help out the community.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ProdigizedDP View Post
    Hope you're able to get a computer soon! I see that another person has donated after me & that makes me happy. I know it's pretty rough going without a computer so i thought donating was good (: Especially since you really help out the community.
    Hehe, Wish everyone thought that way. But thanks again. Also if you wanted some flux for your donation just ask me in a pm. I will give you some flux if you like.
    Like what I do? Well feel free to donate to show your love.