Thanks

One rule for one, another rule for others

Right, I must stress my discontent for using this forum over the last two months,

I only active in the Grand Theft Auto V Hacks section, here: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=414

In this section, a thread was created here: Jordans Menu v0.97 - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1053180

In that thread, there is the below section:

It has outside links to Microsoft . com

I reported the thread before the file in it was approved for download, but yet, the thread is still existing and the links are still there. Why?
    I have created posts and threads in the past that give these links, or links to the Official GTA V Script Hook page and they have been deleted, so why is it that Jordans menu thread is allowed?

I even asked for a PM about it in the report I made, and haven't received anything - yet the file has been approved for download

Things are getting bad here, and this is just one of the disputes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Links such as those are okay to be posted as they don't redirect users to outside download sources, other hacking forums, etc. Adding to that, those are links to Microsoft packages that whoever wants to use the hack in question needs to have installed on his/her computer so that it can be properly executed.

Honestly, you have basically already answered to your own Staff Dispute. Your posts most likely were deleted because you mentioned the Official GTA V Script Hook page which according to @Arun's Shitstain is a hacking forum/website. Links that redirect users to other hacking websites/forums aren't allowed.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-21-2015 at 12:18 PM.

Thanks
    Right, but I don't see how what youre saying is correct

- No outside links or links to downloads/attachments, use the upload system instead. (Permanent Ban)
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php

If some links are allowed, and others are not, where is the list of all "banned" websites, or the list of "accepted" websites?

How is someone supposed to know if what they posting is allowed? Especially when it's "permanent ban" for the outside links?

eg - I know some photo hosting websites automatically get filtered with ***** yet others do not - is there a list of acceptable photo hosts?

If any of these lists dont exist then you can't expect people to know what they can or cant post, and so saying "permanent ban" is, in my opinion, a pathetically unjust punishment.

Finally - where is the answer to the report? I asked if I could be PM'd about it, but wasn't - why not?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
    Right, but I don't see how what youre saying is correct

- No outside links or links to downloads/attachments, use the upload system instead. (Permanent Ban)
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/rules.php

If some links are allowed, and others are not, where is the list of all "banned" websites, or the list of "accepted" websites?
    Outside links as in outside download sources, links to other hacking forums/websites, links to malware/viral content, etc.* Don't expect everything to be mentioned "letter by letter" in the rules page as when the Administrators made the rules, they assumed people have common sense to know what's wrong and what's right. (Not trying to sound offensive, just being realistic).

How is someone supposed to know if what they posting is allowed? Especially when it's "permanent ban" for the outside links?

eg - I know some photo hosting websites automatically get filtered with ***** yet others do not - is there a list of acceptable photo hosts?
    The punishment for it was set by the Administrators themselves and isn't up for discussion.

Finally - where is the answer to the report? I asked if I could be PM'd about it, but wasn't - why not?
    Should have been more explicit, apologies about that. Was referring to your second question - "I have created posts and threads in the past that give these links, or links to the Official GTA V Script Hook page and they have been deleted, so why is it that Jordans menu thread is allowed?" Anyway, I have already provided you with an answer as to why nothing was done about your report.
    Last edited by Hunter; 11-21-2015 at 11:44 AM.

Thanks
    The outside download links is more for things like media fire, drop box, etc. we want to make sure our hacks are safe before people run them, hence the upload system. Major websites like Microsoft are trusted (or so I would hope) so we allow downloads from there, and you need those frameworks and packages for hacks to run on your PC; though most people have them installed generally. The punishments you see in the rules are maximums and only given in the most extreme circumstances, an outside link can get you a warning, a five day ban, or a permanent ban depending on the circumstances.

MPGH Staff History:
    Minion: 02-12-2013 - 6-28-2013
    Former Staff: 6-28-2013 - 7-14-2014
    Minion: 7-14-2014 - 1-3-2015
    Minion+: 1-3-2015 - 6-1-2015
    Moderator: 6-1-2015 - 10-2-2016
    Global Moderator: 10-2-2016 - Current

Current Sections:
    DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats
    BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers
    Minecraft Hacks
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks
    Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Need For Speed World Hacks
    Other First Person Shooter Hacks
    CounterStrike: Global Offensive Hacks
    Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats

Donating:
    If you want to donate money to me I take Bitcoin & Paypal, PM me for either of these if you're interested and thanks.
    Top Donators: (Awesome People)
    FanticSteal $75.00
    smurf_master $58.00 <- Best DayZ Gear Seller
    Fujiyama $25.00
    [MPGH]Black $10.00
    [MPGH]Hova $10.00
    xJudgez $4.54
    [MPGH]Normen's Sheep $3.50
    eminemlover $1.50

Brony?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1728-mpgh-bronies.html

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jim Morrison For This Useful Post: