Thanks

Custom Factions Plugin

I'm selling a custom version of FactionsUUID that adds a lot more. This uses the original commands and not the shitty new ones in factions. I've added
    Truces - FactionsUUID has not implemented the truce relation. This I have added myself.
    Note: I also talked to the dev of FactionChat and he now supports my version of Factions in FactionChat for truces!
    War - Custom relation. Its highly configurable and can be completely disabled.
    It basically gives it a bit "hardcore" feel towards very very enemy factions. Such as % money loss if you die (die to someone you're at war with), extra powerloss and prevents you from placing blocks for x amount of time after respawning. (This all goes to deaths by war and no one else) And the prevention is to prevent re-building of bases maybe if you're getting raided etc. Highly customisable and can be completely disabled.
    New additions to /f top - mcmmo & blocks: Blockes mined by Faction & total mcmmo by Faction.
    Teleport players to spawn if they are offline for x hours in others territory (exempts ally, truce, wilderness & warzone territory).
    Smaller fixes, such as all commands ignore caps. (Usually Factions gives an unknown message by doing forexample /f HOME. /f warps also now ignore caps in the names.

Added /f access!
    - /f access - Access to certain claim
    - /f accessall - Access someone to all your claims
    - /f accessmessage - Toggle the you have access to this chunk message
    - /f listclaims (worldname) only faction leaders can use this. And it will list coordinates of your factions claims.
    - /f unclaim (x,y) unclaim specific cords. Useful to work with /f listclaims
    Added /f butcher!
    - /f butcher chunk|allclaims - Remove mobs in your own territory ONLY! Either in current chunk or in all of your claims.
    Added my own twist to /f title by allowing colors in titles and bold.
    - Added power next to name shown above. Its dark green when its above 0, white when it is 0 and light red when below 0.
    - Added previous names variable to the /f who,show configuration.
    This means there is a database file in Factions now that stores old usernames and will display them when you hover over the person in /f who
    Additons to /f map

You can now click to claim on the f map! You can also click the faction names down in left right to open /f who (name in left right). You however cannot click to claim other Factions! (overclaiming) because I felt like it would be unfair to be able to overclaim people with that method.
    The /f map is also now larger then it usually is.
    As You can see on the map I also changed up the colors of the compass and the line above the map because I felt like it looked nicer this way :sick:
    Option to disable all FALL DAMAGE inside Warzone
    Additions to /f power
    - Made it show a lot more detailed and it takes the options from your conf.json and adds it to the /f power. (If you have the offline powerloss bypass permission you will be displayed at 0.0 on the second last setting. But if you have it set to maybe 1 and dont have the offline powerloss bypass it will display 1)
    Added /f rules, factions can set their own "rules" which is purely cosmetic and only shows as a ruleboard and nothing more. Configurable how many rules a faction can have.
    /f showrequests & /f facinvites
    These new commands shows which people have invited you to their faction (facinvites)
    And which Factions currently wishes to set a relation with yours (ex. truce).
    - Made /f login on by default

Selling for 5$, send a PM

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You need to provide proof that you can have the custom version of this plugin. Like a test server or a video. Read the Minecraft marketplace rules here.

If you cannot post links/images you can spread out the link like so www . mpgh . net