Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    would you accept a steam account with 50$ plus a 50$ steam card? .it was suppose to be to buy an account from a guy yesterday but he tried to scam me so here i am XD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by metaldick View Post
    Do u accept some games at Steam as a gift for trading this account? I'm a Chinese player and our IP is banned for signing up account for Warframe for some reason... I want to play this game so badly. I can offer you about 75$ values of games...and you can just choose some games and i will gift you. Will that do?
    Yes, Ill accept that

I wont scam since im a good guy and you all know my name on here so I mean only an idiot would do it. My steam is You're my Br

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MySpec View Post
    Yes, Ill accept that

I wont scam since im a good guy and you all know my name on here so I mean only an idiot would do it. My steam is You're my Br
    Use an OMM to be safe

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=989716

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    An OMM? Is that safe? who does it?

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Hova;11193338]Use an OMM to be safe

We can do that, The OMM can hold my account for him until he sends me the games

- - - Updated - - -

How does one call an OMM?

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=ljavy;11192588]would you accept a steam account with 50$ plus a 50$ steam card? .it was suppose to be to buy an account from a guy yesterday but he tried to scam me so here i am XD[/Q]

I accept your deal too so its who ever comes first

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ljavy View Post
    would you accept a steam account with 50$ plus a 50$ steam card? .it was suppose to be to buy an account from a guy yesterday but he tried to scam me so here i am XD
    We can use the OMM or you give me the account with $50 or a $50 steam card, Ill give you my account and then Ill get whatever was missing
    Last edited by MySpec; 12-01-2015 at 11:16 AM.

Thanks
    [QUOTE=MySpec;11193342]An OMM? Is that safe? who does it?

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Hova;11193338]Use an OMM to be safe

We can do that, The OMM can hold my account for him until he sends me the games

- - - Updated - - -

How does one call an OMM?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ljavy View Post
    would you accept a steam account with 50$ plus a 50$ steam card? .it was suppose to be to buy an account from a guy yesterday but he tried to scam me so here i am XD[/Q]

I accept your deal too so its who ever comes first

- - - Updated - - -

We can use the OMM or you give me the account with $50 or a $50 steam card, Ill give you my account and then Ill get whatever was missing
    So which game do you want? And please give me your email address so I can send it to you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @metaldick
    @MySpec

Add those Official Middle Man of MPGH on Skype. They will guide you through the process. If you do the deal yourselves, there is a VERY HIGH risk that one of you will be scammed. DO NOT take that risk, and DO NOT come back to complain if you get scammed and did not use an Official Middleman.

Official MPGH Middleman

[MPGH]DarkLordXYZ Skype ID: shadowslayer79

[MPGH]FanticSteal Skype ID: fanticsteal

[MPGH]Hugo Boss Skype ID: ******mpghhugoboss_1

[MPGH]Josh Skype ID: ******wassabi_mpgh

[MPGH]Shadow Skype ID: shadowmpgh

It was all in the link I provided you with earlier.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |

Thanks
    Can you add me on skype?

I'd love to try to outbid your other offers

Thanks
    $75 paypal? pm me if your interested

Thanks
    I can go 75. pm for talk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    $20 if user^ doesn't come through

specific section.
    |Search |

Thanks
    100 so. if that user dont come with crap

Thanks
    yo add me on steam and we can talk cause i got gta5 with lvl 349 character and almost 200 million dollars and i can tell you in you offer the right things i can trade you this account

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12