Thanks

[WTB] AGC refund / regarding those who use AGC to refund

just a heads up // also looking for someone who has successfully refunded AGC in the past week

Hey so l came across another forum in which OP's situation was
    -amzn no longer sends refund checks for closed accs with balances still on them
    -amzn keeps all of the balance due to AGC refunding
    -amzn puts a balance hold on AGC after refunding it

Refund checks email:

Balance Hold:

another user also said following a refund email, the AGC was pending status and unable to be used as payment option
    He had a Clean: account, address, clean AGC, no CC on account.. Only 1 refund, + 1 normal legit order

Thanks

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by warmpencil View Post
    I actually had Amazon send me a check and its to get here in 1-2 weeks. They closed my account for having related info to other accounts. They also told me that my balance was on hold/unavailable but they still managed to send me a check.

Thanks
    how do people even transfer the AGC anyway? Whenever I ask on UK they just say "It's non transferrable" or "It can't be applied to another account" etc.

I have £650 in AGC on my account but I've already done 2 refunds on it so would preferably like to transfer the balance.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to theoneguy22 For This Useful Post:

Degree (12-01-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by theoneguy22 View Post
    how do people even transfer the AGC anyway? Whenever I ask on UK they just say "It's non transferrable" or "It can't be applied to another account" etc.

I have £650 in AGC on my account but I've already done 2 refunds on it so would preferably like to transfer the balance.
    I Did 3 transfers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaH4CK3R View Post
    I Did 3 transfers
    No clue how, but would love to know. if not can just stick with paying stuff with cards :P

Just ordered these on cards, but would love to use AGC instead.. Annoying when my accounts sometimes get closed too! However I sell the stuff to my friends and they give me 60% of the original price on Amazon so i usually can afford the losses

If anyone knows how I can refund on a closed account lemme know and I'll pay :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    No clue how, but would love to know. if not can just stick with paying stuff with cards :P

Just ordered these on cards, but would love to use AGC instead.. Annoying when my accounts sometimes get closed too! However I sell the stuff to my friends and they give me 60% of the original price on Amazon so i usually can afford the losses

You make Black Friday possible for your friends 24/7 365

Thanks

I know how. We can talk about how to refund on close accounts , Skype: Ironik.Grammer.Nazie

Thanks

With Cards? Amazon gift cards?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

It's non transferable if it doesn't have an original clame code, I.E. promotional credit or refunded balance.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Degree For This Useful Post:

Raptor (12-03-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    It's non transferable if it doesn't have an original clame code, I.E. promotional credit or refunded balance.
    Actually you can transfer the AGC I've refunded items on other people's accounts and sent it to my own.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEnlightenedOne View Post

Actually you can transfer the AGC I've refunded items on other people's accounts and sent it to my own.
    Not anymore. Used to.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Degree View Post
    Not anymore. Used to.
    I used the method like 2 weeks ago? Does it not work anymore? Are we talking about the same thing?