Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    That shit does fix everything tho. Believe me, i've tried it

EDIT: Taking Mucus ER to help the shit in my throat, tylenol for my headaches, etc.

NewsForce December 2015 - April 2016
    Premium Member April 2013 - Current
    MPGH Member March 2013 - Current

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post

You cant get addicted to THC............................................... ..................................
    What the hell is THC even?
    Reputation power: 56
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

| [ Rules ] | [ Market Place ] | [ Scammers Grave ] | [ Report a scammer ] |

Achievements:
    News Force - 08-23-2018 - 10-02-2018
    Middleman - 05-09-20 - 19-12-2020
    Former Staff - 19-12-2020 - On-going

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan View Post
    That shit does fix everything tho. Believe me, i've tried it

EDIT: Taking Mucus ER to help the shit in my throat, tylenol for my headaches, etc.
    No but honestly, you could use some heavy indica to try to help you sleep.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    Feel like passing out? Would you describe it as vertigo?

I'm agreeing with this guy, at the moment it sounds like anxiety. One thing i'll add to this is to try and avoid meds at all costs, once you go on anti depressants/anxiety meds your likely to become reliant on them because they change your brain slightly. I've never experienced your symptoms but I've seen it in a few relatives.
    Yes! Meds are not necessary unless you have some kind of sever anxiety which cannot be treated otherwise (which there isn't don't worry), also stay away from caffeine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I have issues with my belly, it like hurts a lot.. But As other said you have a anxiety which is bad and you need to treat it.
    If I helped you in any way or shape of form, it's always appreciated to thank or give a rep!

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Sander The Panda View Post
    I have issues with my belly, it like hurts a lot.. But As other said you have a anxiety which is bad and you need to treat it.
    Let's just point out that having anxiety is not the same as an anxiety disorder such as GAD. He is just fucking up with his life style so he gotta change it for good. It's like a sign from his body which tells him to stop being a douche with it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Drink orange juice, pay the good doctor a visit.
    I'm not sure, but this sounds a bit like hypothermia. Do you often shake or feel like you're freezing?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post

Let's just point out that having anxiety is not the same as an anxiety disorder such as GAD. He is just fucking up with his life style so he gotta change it for good. It's like a sign from his body which tells him to stop being a douche with it.
    Glad you don't know my side of the story because it could be terrifying + you could call me crazy and such.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Glad you don't know my side of the story because it could be terrifying + you could call me crazy and such.
    Well I've suffered from GAD for almost a year, I've took therapies and now I'm waaay better. I still get anxious from time to time but nothing like it used to be. It was fucking terrible, your mind just kept on telling you that the worst will happen, "you might not have a job and be poor when you grow up", "you might get depressed and kill yourself", "you could be secretly gay and didn't realize it", etc etc.. Funny to think that the easiest way to get all over it is to simply agree with your mind and keep on doing your routine stuff, I gotta say that my GF (at the time) also stayed with me and she too had a bad time so yeah a little talk with someone close to you a simple express of emotions and a little bit of support from the ones you love makes everything up and fixes any illness.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to **Seals** For This Useful Post:

Charion (11-25-2015),Dylan (11-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Go to the doctors, i'm pretty sure they are more qualified that MPGH.
    A҉F҉T҉E҉R҉ ҉4҉ ҉Y҉E҉A҉R҉S҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉A҉M҉ ҉B҉A҉C҉K҉ ҉O҉N҉ ҉T҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉S҉I҉T҉E҉

12. The Following User Says Thank You to OscR For This Useful Post:

faker12333 (11-25-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by **Seals** View Post

Well I've suffered from GAD for almost a year, I've took therapies and now I'm waaay better. I still get anxious from time to time but nothing like it used to be. It was fucking terrible, your mind just kept on telling you that the worst will happen, "you might not have a job and be poor when you grow up", "you might get depressed and kill yourself", "you could be secretly gay and didn't realize it", etc etc.. Funny to think that the easiest way to get all over it is to simply agree with your mind and keep on doing your routine stuff, I gotta say that my GF (at the time) also stayed with me and she too had a bad time so yeah a little talk with someone close to you a simple express of emotions and a little bit of support from the ones you love makes everything up and fixes any illness.
    Help.. I guess you do secretly know what I am actually going through, expect that gay part, because I know for the fact that I rather suck vagina than a dick. Have had a couple of girlfriends but really didn't feel it and now I don't either, so now what is going through my mind is like "I'll be single rest of my life because of my idiotic self-being and self idiotic conscious" or something like that, does that look like some severe issue? I also keep thinking about "You might get depressed and kill yourself" which in fact I constantly do... You would be surprised if I pmed you something.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitehill View Post
    Go to the doctors, i'm pretty sure they are more qualified that MPGH.
    Doctors can only give you medicine, can give you some other unexpected results which you may not like..

We may not be doctors or be qualified to be one, but we can also help cos we've probably gone through the same thing as any other but in different ways.
    Last edited by Charion; 11-25-2015 at 02:03 PM.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Help.. I guess you do secretly know what I am actually going through, expect that gay part, because I know for the fact that I rather suck vagina than a dick. Have had a couple of girlfriends but really didn't feel it and now I don't either, so now what is going through my mind is like "I'll be single rest of my life because of my idiotic self-being and self idiotic conscious" or something like that, does that look like some severe issue? I also keep thinking about "You might get depressed and kill yourself" which in fact I constantly do... You would be surprised if I pmed you something.

Doctors can only give you medicine, can give you some other unexpected results which you may not like..

We may not be doctors or be qualified to be one, but we can also help cos we've probably gone through the same thing as any other but in different ways.
    They can also give you advice and help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

Actually it is normal, the fact however that differentiates anxiety disorders from depression disorders is that suicide for an anxious person is fucking scary as shit (which triggers anxiety) but for the major depressed one is like a way to fix things kind of makes him happy. Now after reading this you might start to think that you also "feel comforted from suicide" but that's again anxiety playing tricks on you. You see everything that you read is going to be used against you from anxiety. So the only way to fix it is to just go along with that thought and say "yeah ok ok whatever" every time it comes to your mind. At first it might be hard but after a little bit you will get used to it and the thoughts will most likely disappear at all. It's OK to be sad sometimes, it's OK to feel bad, we're humans that's what makes us human. Just remember every cloud has a silver lining.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitehill View Post

They can also give you advice and help
    Much true.. But being me, I hate doctors, whatever the doctors is, I just hate em.

Achievements:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Much true.. But being me, I hate doctors, whatever the doctors is, I just hate em.
    What reasons do you hate them for?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast