Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Gellin's Public Edited By Me! 12/30

Notes: I have to give 90% of the credit to Gellin, 9% to WarPathSin (Removing Ads from Hack, which helped me to edit the CAM position), and 1% to me for a little bit of editing!
    I have removed the website Gellin advertised, but still included his name, so I don't think it counts as advertising.
    Edit: This hack only works for North America (I think), so stop the spam!
    This is not a repost of Stephen's Hack. I did not use any code from him. I used GELLIN's hack. Check his post. This hack has more features than his hack.

It has the following features and updates from the last one:
    Features*
    Menu - Insert to show, but disappears after one game.
    Box Esp - Boxes around players
    Fly Hack - Hold Space bar to fly like a bird!
    No Fog - Removes the fog from maps like Snow Valley
    Speed - 1 - 3 fast, faster, fastest
    No Spread - Your bullets don't fly everywhere after shooting a few bullets
    Cam Position - Setting number 1 will take your camera up into the sky after pressing CTRL Setting 2 will take it underground
    Bullet Tracers - Show where the bullets flew
    Windowed - Window Mode, but it's glitchy
    ShowFps - Frames Per Second counter at the top-right corner
    Unlock Cursor- Freezes your mouse, pointless
    Draw Weapon - Makes your weapon disappear so you see better
    Panic Key - Makes all hacks turn off. Press DELETE key to do it.
    Display Player XYZ - Shows the coordinates of where you are
    Unlimited Respawn - Works in Elimination Pro only! Not in fireteam!

So, what did I change from this hack? Well, I changed how much the Cam Position decreased from Position 2. The original was set at 1000, but I changed it to 200~. I specifically meant it for Cabin Fever. That way, when you are on the window ledge, your CAM 2 position changes to directly above the ground 1 floor below.

Screenies:
    Cam Position 2 on:
    [IMG]https://i570.photobucke*****m/albums/ss148/coolbromley/Hacking/Combat-Arms_01.jpg[/IMG]
    Cam Position 2 off:
    [IMG]https://i570.photobucke*****m/albums/ss148/coolbromley/Hacking/Combat-Arms_00.jpg[/IMG]

Instructions:
    Inject into Engine.exe using your favorite injector. If there is a DLL error, get the DLL and put it in your hack folder.
    Insert is for the menu. It disappears after a few games, but I don't know why. The hack works though.

Virus Scans:
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus and Malware Scan - Result
    Uber.zip MD5:dff2a0296b0d79cfb47b1fa1456c86e1 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

LOL! 0 viruses detected! I've never seen that before.
    Last edited by privatebomley; 12-31-2009 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Making things clearer
    Descartes: "I think, therefore I am."

2. The Following 42 Users Say Thank You to privatebomley For This Useful Post:

1darlek (12-31-2009),50ali (12-30-2009),626poop (12-31-2009),abhilall (01-05-2010),ac1d_buRn (01-03-2010),afunyun (01-01-2010),aimory123 (12-31-2009),Akisuzi (01-06-2010),Ali (12-31-2009),blo0dkiller (01-05-2010),Conador145 (12-31-2009),crisiscore (01-02-2010),CRUSTY (12-31-2009),deathninjak0 (12-31-2009),deep (01-02-2010),djrm922 (12-31-2009),Drake (07-19-2010),EviLeK (12-31-2009),eXtremeElimination (12-31-2009),iacb1s (12-31-2009),ikillyou1996 (12-31-2009),immortalxgod (12-31-2009),jb123 (01-07-2010),kingxcore (12-31-2009),kobe2442 (12-31-2009),kristo72994 (01-01-2010),lilaznboy5o4 (01-02-2010),Mat17 (01-15-2010),mattkov (01-05-2010),MegaXe (04-23-2012),meowykid (12-31-2009),miketseng (12-31-2009),n4pst3r (12-31-2009),nath30 (01-14-2010),noob95 (01-03-2010),rickey1995 (02-02-2010),Tobii5 (01-22-2010),Tyler930 (12-31-2009),weeweeo (01-07-2010),whiteneo (12-31-2009),Xxsimpins2xX (12-31-2009),Zidane29 (12-31-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    As always, for those of you who claim this is patched, IT IS NOT. You obviously dont read directions or are too lazy to try something different (ie: another injector)

I see alot of folks here saying they're using Perx, possibly your problem. Perx will not work at all anymore on my computer so maybe some of you are having similar issues as well. Same with the updated Valkarie/Faith.

I redownloaded Warpathsin's Injector and am using the CALeak.dll hack now with no issues (same hack here other than what OP has claimed to edit)

For the guy that said the Digital Prodigy PUB is patched, again no it is not (the updated version has been posted here many times but always ends up closed due to the ads) Most PUB users in game right now are still using this hack so it is definately not patch, it's just not available here right now until one of these kind editors can truly remove the ads and post it correctly at the same time.

NOW MY ADVISE / THOUGHTS TO EVERYONE ELSE:

# fucking 1.

Everyone please stop spamming these threads with "hurry approve", "where are the mods" bullshit. Some of here actually come back to these threads each day or more to view ACTUAL FEEDBACK pertaining to the desired thread/hack. But like this thread here(made only last night) theres 12 pages already and most are simply "please approve". So for those of us who are interested in whats going on with these things have to read thru this bullshit first to get to actual information. The mods and minions work on THEIR schedule, NOT YOURS. Let it rest, leave it alone until they get to it.

#2.
    Guys & Gals from EU, most of you should already know that our NA hacks wont work for you. I'm not gonna be disrespectful and say "dont post here" or "GTFO". HYowever, simply posting "does it work for EU" is spamming us also. Try sending the poster/editor a private message asking so it keeps the spamming inside threads down. Also, if you're reading thru and see that someone already asked, then dont post asking the same exact thing. Wait for an answer to their question. Obviously if 10 people have already asked and none have gotten an answer, then it's likely you're being ignored, or simply put, the answers NO.

Try these things people, it could help us all. And I would suggest that the mods/minions make a thread/sticky with things like this (there semi are already I'm sure) but we know its pointless cause the people wont read stickys and rules anyways.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to CorkyW For This Useful Post:

rick.vonberg (12-31-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    it was working fine but then it gave me BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. i am not trying to spam or do anything bad but that was my experience with the hack

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Why are they all Box esp how bout chamms and wallhack but BOS's doesn't work

To Doo Doo List

Get 50 Posts []
    Get 100 posts[]
    Get 200 posts[]
    Get 500 posts []
    Become a hacker []
    Get Unbeliveable++ with hacks []
    Get Unbeliveable++ legit []
    Become a staff member []
    Learn to code hacks []

Respect List
    Everyone thats cool with me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MiStA MeH For This Useful Post:

CorkyW (12-31-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by noobhunter100 View Post
    it was working fine but then it gave me BLUE SCREEN OF DEATH. i am not trying to spam or do anything bad but that was my experience with the hack
    See this isnt spamming really. You're giving your input/experience on whaqts happening with this hack = possible valued info for us. Now if you would have just said "its patched" <<< that would be spammingcause we know it works lol.

But back on topic, whats the blue screen of death?? Explain what happened and maybe 1 of us can help out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    works fine but the menu wont apear sometime. I don't know why
    The more you learn the more you know, the more you know the more you forget, the more you forget the less you know .... so.. why learn?

there is no stupid question, just stupid people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by timilee View Post
    works fine but the menu wont apear sometime. I don't know why
    Its not you man, its simply how the hack was created. The menu is only accessible thru first game and then in lobby. Once you load into a 2nd game, all bets are off cause menu is gone. Whichever hacks you have turned on will still be on, you just cant control the menu.

Best fix here is to turn ON whichever hacks you use the most and leave OFF any that may get you caught/reported such as FLY etc. That way everythngs usable throughout your time on the game without a menu.

For me its faily easy to leave FLY ON tho, cause I have my buttons changed. E is my jump, yet you still have to hold SPACEBAR to fly, so I can still play semi legit and jump around like normal since I'm not touching spacebar (until I feel like it lol)

I'd advise you leave CAM POSITION OFF. Its completely uncontrolable without a menu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Cool, niceeee.....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by stephen View Post
    REPOST!!!!! OF MINE!!
    Yeah but yours doesnt have no recoil now does it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    My game closes at server list Using Xp

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    i hav ea problem when i inject the dll it gets injected and everything goes right but when i go in the game i cant see the menu when i press INSERT CAN ANYBODY HELP ME...!!???

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    The hack is glitchy even without turning on fly hack or anything
    u jump highe then average even when u never turned it on
    No Signature

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    nice leach frim uc fourms.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by alik12 View Post
    i hav ea problem when i inject the dll it gets injected and everything goes right but when i go in the game i cant see the menu when i press INSERT CAN ANYBODY HELP ME...!!???
    Give us some details: What Injector you're using, what OS (XP, Vista etc)

If you're using Vista 32 (not sure about 64) make sure your injector is RUN AS ADMINISTRATOR. I think most XP users are not able to use most of these hacks. Some aqre tho so if thats what you got maybe keep trying??

Also, to double check things, try DL a different Injector, and even 1 of the other hack links. Just attempt different configurations with hacks and injectors. If you get the same results with all of them either they just dont work on your OS or somewhere you're doing something wrong.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by kay911kay View Post
    The hack is glitchy even without turning on fly hack or anything
    u jump highe then average even when u never turned it on
    Which seems to happen a lot with these hacks

And when a 2lt/other high rank is jumping 2x higher than normal and I point it out to them, and they deny hacking, I get kinda suspicious

Works kinda good for me btw, cam position rapes in fireteam

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by CRUSTY View Post
    Which seems to happen a lot with these hacks

And when a 2lt/other high rank is jumping 2x higher than normal and I point it out to them, and they deny hacking, I get kinda suspicious

Works kinda good for me btw, cam position rapes in fireteam
    It is odd isnt it? They seem to jump higher, move faster, and always get 1 shot kills while jumping around that fast. But of course it's all skill........

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast