Thread: Top 3 Anime?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Velociraptor View Post
    1. One Punch Man
    2. No Game No Life
    3. One Piece
    Man you sure have coverage on the most popular anime, I'll give you that, try watching some good anime instead of the default.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    Man you sure have coverage on the most popular anime, I'll give you that, try watching some good anime instead of the default.
    good anime
    >says akame ga kill as top 3
    >nicememe.jpg

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

>says akame ga kill as top 3
    >nicememe.jpg
    Hey dumbass, ever looked at how old a thread is? Look at this dumb kid @Takatsuki

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Hey dumbass, ever looked at how old a thread is? Look at this dumb kid @Takatsuki
    3 weeks, wow so old for a dead section.
    Look at this dumb kid @Takatsuki
    i c ur hopping on diksuk train m8?

took you 21 days to start suckin dick now what lmao
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 12-22-2015 at 08:04 PM.

Thanks
    stop baiting. I just woke up m8, too tired for this shit. if you're trying to prove an unironic point to me by pretending to act like something im not, then stop posting, because you're trying too hard.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Takatsuki For This Useful Post:

Hunter Jr. (12-22-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    I'm not really an anime fanatic, One Piece was my childhood, One Punch Man and No Game No Life are the series I'm currently watching that was suggested by friends. To me, the series I'm currently watching are 'good,' and bare in mind that everyone has their own opinion and there is no 'default' anime selection.

~ Sorry I'm not an anime master like you, no need to be all salty about it!
    I mean there's so much flavours to choose from in the world so why choose salt?

MPGH History:
    Member - 07 July 2014
    Donator - 10 January 2015
    Donation to the 'Publicist Team' - 23 December 2015

Thanks
    I'm not really an anime fanatic, One Piece was my childhood, One Punch Man and No Game No Life are the series I'm currently watching that was suggested by friends. To me, the series I'm currently watching are 'good,' and bare in mind that everyone has their own opinion and there is no 'default' anime selection.

~ Sorry I'm not an anime master like you, no need to be all salty about it!
    I mean there's so much flavours to choose from in the world so why choose salt?
    Stop replying to bait, and no one cares about your personal opinion. There is good, and there is bad. One Piece is shit. Get over it. No Game No Life was mediocre, but not incredible. It suffered from harem pandering and no continuation because of legal issues(from what I heard, tracing. But tracing isn't a big legal issue considering almost every single character design is the same in one series or another) and OPM is season hype(which is fine, considering it was for a reason. It's good.)

OT: I don't think I actually replied to this.

-Monogatari
    -Legend of the Galactic Heroes
    -For a third, it's actually hard to find one that I've seen, but it would probably go to Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei.
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 12-23-2015 at 01:22 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    Stop replying to bait, and no one cares about your personal opinion. There is good, and there is bad. One Piece is shit. Get over it.

-Monogatari
    -For a third, it's actually hard to find one that I've seen, but it would probably go to Sayonara, Zetsubou-Sensei.

Stop replying to bait
    You literally just replied to bait...

no one cares about your personal opinion
    One Piece is shit. Get over it.

-Monogatari
    No one cares about your personal opinion also...

@Takatsuki is a hypocrite and in addition to that his retarded af.

MPGH History:
    Member - 07 July 2014

Thanks
    You literally just replied to bait...
    Yes I replied to your bait, which was actually a serious post judging by you giving reasoning behind it where as he didn't. Just stop.

No one cares about your personal opinion also...
    I never asked them to.

Look, we can argue for the next 3 pages and this thread will turn into shit again. It always happens when I make posts, literally anywhere on any forum. If you want to actually discuss an argument then PM me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lonely
    Yes I replied to your bait, which was actually a serious post judging by you giving reasoning behind it where as he didn't. Just stop.
    But he did...

I never asked them to.
    Same...

MPGH History:
    Member - 07 July 2014

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Oh really?

Mine:
    1. Parasyte the maxim
    2. Akame Ga Kill
    3. Tokyo Ghoul/TG root A or Death Note
    Akame Ga Kill is edgy shit. It's plot is "assassinate evil people" but there isn't a main person. You might as well have said the plot is "eliminate evil itself" for the fucking good that does. The powers in the show make absolutely no sense. "magical weapons" what is this, a cartoon for 5 year olds? The characters (god forbid) don't even make sense. How is it possible that a population so small has this many psychopaths? It's boring to watch the villain or the protagonist because the villain might as well be torturing puppies and the protagonist might as well say "i'm a vigilante, but i'm not batman, i kill people".

Tokyou Ghoul is even MORE edgy shit. It's animation budget died in 5 episodes, it's second opening is just lazy, and most of the fights don't even have enough budget to limit a good camera angle. None of the characters or plot makes sense. The ghouls are technically evil because they consume humans, but fuck that the CC is evil because the protagonist is a ghoul and they are "just trying to live peacefully". This is the equivalent of X-Men if the mutants were sentient zombies.
    Also, you can't even understand anything that happens in Root A without reading the manga, and even then it makes no sense since the deviations are just enough to make the whole story nonsensical.

Also, clearly agk and tg are popular anime and that's why you watched them. The premise itself for both shows isn't original or unique enough to warrant a second look outside of hype.
    Last edited by Empire; 12-23-2015 at 02:36 AM.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Hunter Jr. (12-23-2015)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Oh really?

Akame Ga Kill is edgy shit. It's plot is "assassinate evil people" but there isn't a main person. You might as well have said the plot is "eliminate evil itself" for the fucking good that does. The powers in the show make absolutely no sense. "magical weapons" what is this, a cartoon for 5 year olds? The characters (god forbid) don't even make sense. How is it possible that a population so small has this many psychopaths? It's boring to watch the villain or the protagonist because the villain might as well be torturing puppies and the protagonist might as well say "i'm a vigilante, but i'm not batman, i kill people".

Tokyou Ghoul is even MORE edgy shit. It's animation budget died in 5 episodes, it's second opening is just lazy, and most of the fights don't even have enough budget to limit a good camera angle. None of the characters or plot makes sense. The ghouls are technically evil because they consume humans, but fuck that the CC is evil because the protagonist is a ghoul and they are "just trying to live peacefully". This is the equivalent of X-Men if the mutants were sentient zombies.
    Also, you can't even understand anything that happens in Root A without reading the manga, and even then it makes no sense since the deviations are just enough to make the whole story nonsensical.

Also, clearly agk and tg are popular anime and that's why you watched them. The premise itself for both shows isn't original or unique enough to warrant a second look outside of hype.
    For one this thread is 3 weeks old (almost 4), since you're clearly unable to comprehend on your own. Secondly, a lot can change in 3 weeks including me watching better anime and less default things. Also, Tokyo Ghoul is not a bad anime, sure it might have a semi-used plot but it is by no stretch a bad anime whatsoever. I did read the manga and it is better than the anime yes, but the show is a decent watch, not to mention some fights in there aren't too bad. For your information I could make a new list that has my new favorites that you wouldn't be have anything wrong with. (None of the other 3 are on there, but parasyte is still really good)

and everyone knows scenes from Tokyo Ghoul make good wallpapers/avatars

Last edited by I Don't Love You; 12-23-2015 at 09:16 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    For one this thread is 3 weeks old (almost 4), since you're clearly unable to comprehend on your own.
    So in three weeks time you've become a dank memer that apparently watches all the non-edgy animes and is an anime god, thus allowing you to have the right of calling people out on "popular" animes.

edit: torrent > stream
    manga > anime

you have yet to master this young padawan

Sure, Jan.
    Last edited by Hunter Jr.; 12-23-2015 at 11:12 AM.

Thanks
    Also, Tokyo Ghoul is not a bad anime
    You had me until you said this.

The fights are done poorly. You're still not catching this?

Although mainstream and rather over-used, here is what a good fight looks like:

a semi-used plot but it is by no stretch a bad anime whatsoever
    The plot isn't the issue, it's the adaptation. Ghouls are new for the most part, unless you're using the arabic mythology for ghūl which would correlate them to vampires, which you could then relate to something else. That's not really the case given how far the story has come, so it's not the case.

I did read the manga and it is better than the anime yes, but the show is a decent watch, not to mention some fights in there aren't too bad.
    You read the manga but still think the anime is good? I don't believe you. The only good thing the anime did was put a sound on what kagunes sound like when they're released. Season ones final episode wasn't terrible, but it wasn't great either. Of the two seasons and the OVA, Jack, that's all they could do. Studio Pierrot is a joke, and they shouldn't touch it.

For your information I could make a new list that has my new favorites that you wouldn't be have anything wrong with
    Here is what I personally have an issue with:

When you called the person out, I couldn't help but think you were attempting to mimic someone (read: me) incorrectly. Yes, I deny a lot of things on forums and call people out. But I don't do it in such a negative matter. If you're going to do something, at least do it correctly and give reasoning. I have no issue with people enjoying shows. I do have an issue with people pretending to know something when they're really new to watching anime. I thought I said that somewhere else, maybe not.

Why do all the threads contain this discussion now?
    Last edited by Takatsuki; 12-23-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast