Thread: Top 3 Anime?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter Jr. View Post

So in three weeks time you've become a dank memer that apparently watches all the non-edgy animes and is an anime god, thus allowing you to have the right of calling people out on "popular" animes.

edit: torrent > stream
    manga > anime

you have yet to master this young padawan

Sure, Jan.
    I torrent anime, and I have spent more time reading manga than watching anime these four weeks, yet I've still covered a lot of the best anime. But nice try

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Takatsuki View Post
    You read the manga but still think the anime is good?
    Well I never said the show is amazing, it's just not bad meaning there is lots of room for improvement, but still a decent compared to others or the manga.
    Last edited by I Don't Love You; 12-23-2015 at 06:15 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by I Don't Love You View Post
    I have watched more manga
    Can't do that.

Well I never said the show is amazing
    Neither did I.

it's not not bad meaning there is lots of room for improvement, but still a decent compared to others or the manga.
    Just admit the show is shit compared to the manga. I already sent you a word-capped, detailed explanation as to why, so why do you think the show still had something good about it. I already said the only thing good it did was give a sound to kagunes. Hell, not even the popularity was good for the show. The fandom is cancer and the people reading it are retarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    For your information I could make a new list that has my new favorites that you wouldn't be have anything wrong with. (None of the other 3 are on there, but parasyte is still really good)
    Okay, I wasn't going to post on this thread anymore considering I had already given my input, had a small discussion and was done. However this stuck out to me in particular and felt the need to comment. Why does it feel like you watch certain animes to impress others? Just watch it to watch it, and remember no matter what anyone says, anime is subjective. If you like it, you like it simple as that. No shame in that. Also don't tag others to validate your opinions.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    anime is subjective
    Except it's not. There is good and there is bad. Felt like I said that somewhere before.

Personally I don't think he's trying to impress anyone. I think all he said was that his top three changed over the past three weeks, which happens to a lot of people experimenting with new shows. My top three fluctuated until I finally got to where I am and realized that nothing can really beat what I have.

Obviously you're going to think a personal opinion is exactly that, a personal opinion. But that doesn't make anything less good or bad. If it's good, it's good. It's universal. There is a reason Owarimonogatari was the top stalker sale this season; It's good. There is a reason Asterik was last; It's bad.

- - - Updated - - -

To clarify, I really don't care if you enjoy something. If you enjoy Naruto or SAO or [insert bad show] then that's on you. What I personally have an issue with would be something like this:

>Wow, I really enjoy SAO. It's easily the best anime ever created.

-Except it's really not. Why not try out something like Monogatari or [x]?

>Na man, I've only watched SAO, SnK, and NGNL. I know what my taste is and there is nothing that can beat it.

-But you haven't even tried it, how do you know it's not better? Give it three episodes?

>I saw a picture, it doesn't look like what I would enjoy and therefore it's shit. My opinion is my opinion.

That's not even dramatized. That's happened too many times to count. You enjoy something, great, no one cares. Just don't go spewing bullshit out of your mouth when you're a retard.

Thanks
    Just admit the show is shit compared to the manga. I already sent you a word-capped, detailed explanation as to why, so why do you think the show still had something good about it. I already said the only thing good it did was give a sound to kagunes. Hell, not even the popularity was good for the show. The fandom is cancer and the people reading it are retarded.
    it is compared to the manga, but compared to some other anime I watched it isn't that bad, but manga was much better yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't do that.
    you know what I meant

Thanks
    it is compared to the manga, but compared to some other anime I watched it isn't that bad, but manag was much better yes.
    I see, makes sense. Glad you read the manga at least.

Thanks
    Just watch it to watch it, and remember no matter what anyone says, anime is subjective. If you like it, you like it simple as that. No shame in that. Also don't tag others to validate your opinions.
    I don't watch anime to impress others, I watch it for pure enjoyment/entertainment, but fact of the matter is, people won't criticize your anime choices if you watch good quality anime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Except it's not. There is good and there is bad. Felt like I said that somewhere before.

Personally I don't think he's trying to impress anyone. I think all he said was that his top three changed over the past three weeks, which happens to a lot of people experimenting with new shows. My top three fluctuated until I finally got to where I am and realized that nothing can really beat what I have.

Obviously you're going to think a personal opinion is exactly that, a personal opinion. But that doesn't make anything less good or bad. If it's good, it's good. It's universal. There is a reason Owarimonogatari was the top stalker sale this season; It's good. There is a reason Asterik was last; It's bad.

- - - Updated - - -

To clarify, I really don't care if you enjoy something. If you enjoy Naruto or SAO or [insert bad show] then that's on you. What I personally have an issue with would be something like this:

>Wow, I really enjoy SAO. It's easily the best anime ever created.

-Except it's really not. Why not try out something like Monogatari or [x]?

>Na man, I've only watched SAO, SnK, and NGNL. I know what my taste is and there is nothing that can beat it.

-But you haven't even tried it, how do you know it's not better? Give it three episodes?

>I saw a picture, it doesn't look like what I would enjoy and therefore it's shit. My opinion is my opinion.

That's not even dramatized. That's happened too many times to count. You enjoy something, great, no one cares. Just don't go spewing bullshit out of your mouth when you're a retard.
    Sounds like you have some deep issues with people not enjoying what you like. Look, I didn't come to argue or anything of the sort, just saying to watch whatever you please and ignore the critics. (Referring to everyone else)

Thanks

Sounds like you have some deep issues with people not enjoying what you like. Look, I didn't come to argue or anything of the sort, just saying to watch whatever you please and ignore the critics. (Referring to everyone else)
    No I don't care what people like. I care when they think what they like is good when they haven't even began to see something good. You enjoyed Naruto, specifically Madara. Let's say you still enjoyed Naruto. Do I care? Nope. Let's say you called Naruto 10/10 and it's amazing. But wait, what's this? You've seen Naruto, SnK, SAO, and One Piece. Okay, he's just starting anime. Let's throw him recommendations. Refer to my example and that's the exact scenario that would play out. I'm not arguing either, I'm defending myself because you seem to think I have some sort of issue with what people enjoy when I don't.

Thanks

Not really "deep issues" I just don't understand why people would choose to watch anime that isn't good when they are bound to like the better anime if they just watched it.

Just like wasting your time watching all of naruto/naruto shippuden, in the time you watch all of that you could have already watched several of the best anime out there.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    No I don't care what people like. I care when they think what they like is good when they haven't even began to see something good. You enjoyed Naruto, specifically Madara. Let's say you still enjoyed Naruto. Do I care? Nope. Let's say you called Naruto 10/10 and it's amazing. But wait, what's this? You've seen Naruto, SnK, SAO, and One Piece. Okay, he's just starting anime. Let's throw him recommendations. Refer to my example and that's the exact scenario that would play out. I'm not arguing either, I'm defending myself because you seem to think I have some sort of issue with what people enjoy when I don't.
    I'm just getting back on MPGH after a year break, I don't know you at all. I'm just going by what I see in your posts, it seems like every other post you're bashing someone for [x] reason.

Not really "deep issues" I just don't understand why people would choose to watch anime that isn't good when they are bound to like the better anime if they just watched it.

Just like wasting your time watching all of naruto/naruto shippuden, in the time you watch all of that you could have already watched several of the best anime out there.
    That post wasn't towards you, but please don't think just because of my username I think Naruto's 10/10. I've watched plenty of anime.
    https://anilis*****/animelist/DJay16 Some good, some bad. Just a mix of everything.

Thanks
    I'm just getting back on MPGH after a year break, I don't know you at all. I'm just going by what I see in your posts, it seems like every other post you're bashing someone for [x] reason.
    Welcome back

I know from a post stand-point I may seem like a cruel person who disagrees with everyone but I'm not. I'm simply disagreeing with what they say. If they take it personal that's not my problem. Either stand and defend it or don't post it all. I'm a person of reason. Every opinion has to have some sort of meaning behind it. If it doesn't then they're just talking out of their ass. Again, I don't enjoy that. I would much rather enjoy an educated discussion. I'm probably asking for too much, so maybe I'll just stop posting everything so negatively worded. I've gotten this a lot so, it's not because of your post that makes me think this way.

Thanks
    1) Cory in the House
    2) Seinfeld
    3) Family Matters or Brady Bunch

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Raple For This Useful Post:

Compensate (12-23-2015),Hunter Jr. (12-24-2015),Takatsuki (12-23-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    No particular order: CodeGeass,Sao,Onepiece(can't ignore the anime that I grew up with).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345