Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

What do you guys think of Over-Population and how will it be solved?

title says it all.
    mass genocide will be the way we solve overpopulation and will be our punishment. yes ok

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    America is slowly killing itself already.

McDonalds.

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post

McDonalds.

ROFL

Thanks
    Probably war, disease, starvation etc. Or maybe everyone outside of the West will eventually adopt China's 1 baby rule.

Or i guess just modernize the world to become like the West, where Women would rather have a career than babies. Seems to be working here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by grudsom View Post
    Probably war, disease, starvation etc. Or maybe everyone outside of the West will eventually adopt China's 1 baby rule.

Or i guess just modernize the world to become like the West, where Women would rather have a career than babies. Seems to be working here.
    or some extreme/supernatural natural disaster will come and wipeout most of our population

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Voucher View Post
    title says it all.
    mass genocide will be the way we solve overpopulation and will be our punishment. yes ok
    Let the middle east go to town on each other, without america or other countries interfering with them.
    Than a couple of months later there will be a couple of million people dead.

Problem solved.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hova View Post

McDonalds.
    McDonalds doesn't kill anyone.

Thanks
    Over-population will never happen, We can always move to mars in the next 10 years.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to lockedalt For This Useful Post:

TripperNet (12-13-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post

McDonalds doesn't kill anyone.
    for it is the fountain of youth >

Always be aware of impostors, ask for verification by having the person send you a message on MPGH.
    Please do not waste my time & your time with useless messages. These will be ignored and actions will be taken.

Make sure to read the MPGH Rules & each Section STICKY for extra information and rules that apply for that
    specific section.
    *Please confirm my Identity before any transaction* If you have any questions, please feel
    free to contact me using the links Below.Please make sure to SEARCH your question using the following link first
    |Search |
    Useful Links >> |MPGH Rules | Report A Scammer | How to MPGH | Market Place Rules |
    Contact Information >> | Private Message | Visitor Message |

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Voucher View Post
    title says it all.
    That is an very childish thing to say. Do you really expect the way we will clear our population issues(which are actually declining since 2014) is by a huge "death day"? Are you honestly that stupid? There are natural and human ways the population will be cleared. Over the course of history one big thing and a thing that happens in all species that grow to much in population is the plague. Plague happens to be a general term but in most cases it is a sickness that is mass spread and kills many to avoid over-population. The next are caused directly by humans. One of them being laws that state you can not have more than X amount of kids, and these laws are already implemented in some countries(this co exists with the decline of the population issues). The next is of course war, now even if you believe in peace war is so much a part of our world now that it is almost necessary to maintain balance and this being said war will happen again and most likely multiple times in your lifetime. But to think there are actually people in this world that read these very pressing issues and there childish, dare i say fucking idiotic response is, " oh well lets just have a crap ton of people die thats the best solution" is absolutely absurd.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    China will probably kick off since they have removed their one child rule.
    A҉F҉T҉E҉R҉ ҉4҉ ҉Y҉E҉A҉R҉S҉,҉ ҉I҉ ҉A҉M҉ ҉B҉A҉C҉K҉ ҉O҉N҉ ҉T҉H҉I҉S҉ ҉S҉I҉T҉E҉

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by DesuEcchi View Post
    That is an very childish thing to say. Do you really expect the way we will clear our population issues(which are actually declining since 2014) is by a huge "death day"? Are you honestly that stupid? There are natural and human ways the population will be cleared. Over the course of history one big thing and a thing that happens in all species that grow to much in population is the plague. Plague happens to be a general term but in most cases it is a sickness that is mass spread and kills many to avoid over-population. The next are caused directly by humans. One of them being laws that state you can not have more than X amount of kids, and these laws are already implemented in some countries(this co exists with the decline of the population issues). The next is of course war, now even if you believe in peace war is so much a part of our world now that it is almost necessary to maintain balance and this being said war will happen again and most likely multiple times in your lifetime. But to think there are actually people in this world that read these very pressing issues and there childish, dare i say fucking idiotic response is, " oh well lets just have a crap ton of people die thats the best solution" is absolutely absurd.
    lol umad bro
    if you're feelings nice donate : 1Acwtp14fkRvG2FUWv9dkchsKfQKf6jHN8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    kill all the jews, they dont get to choose, kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke's Sheep View Post
    kill all the jews, they dont get to choose, kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,kill all the jews, they dont get to choose,
    if you're feelings nice donate : 1Acwtp14fkRvG2FUWv9dkchsKfQKf6jHN8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    There is soooooooooooooooo much unused space in central north america as well as china and Russia.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast