Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Should I reconsider?

Hello,

I want to ask you people about reconsideration regarding to friendship? Because I'm troubled with this same dude who was annoying fuck with his GF and end of the summer, now he's alone and this time he stole a older controller from me (Xbox 360) which I still kept for a reason of if I will have a GF in the future, then I could play with her for fun (some co-op games).. He said he put it on my bed (nowhere to be found) and told me he put somewhere with the laptop (which I did search near and around, again nowhere to be found), should I reconsider my friendship and pick better friends over him?

I know I'm a total asshole in MPGH and shit, but I'm not that bad who goes around and insults everyone and then gets banned for it like that person who keeps coming back and gets banned haha..

I'm just wanting your input, that's all.. Thank you..

Thanks
    Block him on facebook, that will teach him a lesson.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by derKrampus View Post
    Block him on facebook, that will teach him a lesson.
    I did, but his friend kept sending me messages asked why I blocked him and what was my reason of doing it, then I straight forwardly said "None of your damn business" + he has one of my laptops which I gave to him because of his school.. Plus he hasn't written me since I told him right off that I usually keep my things on my table or but into clothing thing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @Cynical Alt
    Go to his house and get your shit back. Show up with one of your parents or with some friends if you don't feel confident going alone. A "friend" who steals is no friend.
    "If you're good at something, never do it for free." - The Joker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by New Policy View Post
    @Cynical Alt
    Go to his house and get your shit back. Show up with one of your parents or with some friends if you don't feel confident going alone. A "friend" who steals is no friend.
    My dad is leaving tomorrow (real early) so I let him be at the moment till he returns end of the week, but while he's away, I might tell him that I lend one of our laptops to him for school (hey, I'm a kind guy and try to help as much as possible) but this changed my mind regarding to who I will trust and when I will trust them, to me respect to any of my friends has just dropped because of this retarded lying piece of lazy fuck.

And I don't even have other friends who could stand up for me around this area. Cos every time I try to make one I get insulted for being "sick" or "disabled" ....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    >asking MPGH how to get your stole property back

Go over there and beat his ass.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Assistive For This Useful Post:

hamishboii (12-09-2015),Yung Lean 2001 (12-07-2015)

Thanks
    Might as well go to the police about it man..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Assistive View Post
    >asking MPGH how to get your stole property back

Go over there and beat his ass.
    "Go over there and beat his ass" - I don't fight with no skills..

Might as well go to the police about it man..
    sounds more suitable, I like it more cos I've had a little chat with police before and I'm not afraid of doing so again, cos I think police are nice people... :d
    Last edited by Cynical Alt; 12-07-2015 at 12:21 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cynical Alt View Post

"Go over there and beat his ass" - I don't fight with no skills..

sounds more suitable, I like it more cos I've had a little chat with police before and I'm not afraid of doing so again, cos I think police are nice people... :d
    They are nice people and they will help you. It's the stupid imbeciles that portray police as bad people.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

My dad is leaving tomorrow (real early) so I let him be at the moment till he returns end of the week, but while he's away, I might tell him that I lend one of our laptops to him for school (hey, I'm a kind guy and try to help as much as possible) but this changed my mind regarding to who I will trust and when I will trust them, to me respect to any of my friends has just dropped because of this retarded lying piece of lazy fuck.

And I don't even have other friends who could stand up for me around this area. Cos every time I try to make one I get insulted for being "sick" or "disabled" ....
    Why do they call you that?
    "If you're good at something, never do it for free." - The Joker

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by New Policy View Post
    Why do they call you that?
    Because from birth I had issues with walking and such, and I have an actual disability even though I don't want to have it...

People are mean and address me as such cos I'm "Not" normal enough for them to be friends with them.. One time I was asking around on Facebook at one of Local pages and asked if anyone knows who makes tattoos locally and the person of the page (owner) called me out for being retard and disabled little fuck, or something that lines.

They are nice people and they will help you. It's the stupid imbeciles that portray police as bad people.

From my experiences I had with cops, I will give them positive impact even though they are harsh sometimes (like handcuff you in a way that you get hurt) however I've never had such issue because I've never gotten handcuffed before, but I've had other issues, like my dog and I've called cops on another family because of their dog was hanging around without an owner around the street and shit like that, parking like an idiot and disturbing anyone who passed by.
    Last edited by Cynical Alt; 12-07-2015 at 12:39 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Do a cyber attack, and steal information from him, and then by a new controller.

/solvedddddddddddddddddd

- - - Updated - - -

Because from birth I had issues with walking and such, and I have an actual disability even though I don't want to have it...

People are mean and address me as such cos I'm "Not" normal enough for them to be friends with them.. One time I was asking around on Facebook at one of Local pages and asked if anyone knows who makes tattoos locally and the person of the page (owner) called me out for being retard and disabled little fuck, or something that lines.

From my experiences I had with cops, I will give them positive impact even though they are harsh sometimes (like handcuff you in a way that you get hurt) however I've never had such issue because I've never gotten handcuffed before, but I've had other issues, like my dog and I've called cops on another family because of their dog was hanging around without an owner around the street and shit like that, parking like an idiot and disturbing anyone who passed by.
    Your a disabled fegt, but I still love you for who you are.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternity View Post
    Do a cyber attack, and steal information from him, and then by a new controller.

/solvedddddddddddddddddd

- - - Updated - - -

Your a disabled fegt, but I still love you for who you are.
    I have a controller (remember that Xbox one?) regardless, I need that for future and I would still use it (Xbox 360).... Stealing is for poor, oh wait HE is POOR and LAZY little cunt.

I should download a keylogger and next time he uses my computer for bank login, I will steal his money and somehow make a picture of logon card (with 30 different type of numbers on it) so I can have access to his bank, haha and every time he gets paid, I send that money to myself.. #RIP
    Last edited by Cynical Alt; 12-07-2015 at 12:46 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

I have a controller (remember that Xbox one?) regardless, I need that for future and I would still use it (Xbox 360).... Stealing is for poor, oh wait HE is POOR and LAZY little cunt.
    Blackmail him.
    Previous Names

Zavior
    Xavier
    Eternity
    Azathoth
    Eternity (again)
    Add me on IM

Please press +Rep or Thanks if you find my work or found something I said helpful

"Endless Void."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    How old are you guys? You sound 12 lol. I would just not answer the phone or door again for him, he will eventually get the message.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast