Thanks

main on amazon.co.uk, refund on .de?

Just wondering:

I done a 600-700'ish refund on my main account(.co.uk). I want to do another refund on 500 dollars, would it be better to sign up a new account on .de and set billing to my real info(same name&address&card) & set a fake receiver on the same address?

I don't care if the address nor card gets blacklisted, but I don't want trouble in terms of getting a CIS.

Behind you, laying my corrupting hands upon your shoulders. Soon, you shall be an extension of me.
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Yes, if you're from Germany then, yes, it's a good idea to set up a new account there, the same billing & everything, even that refund wouldn't make any of your accounts get blacklisted or CIS'd, im positive of that, but there's always a possibility. Good luck with your refunds, I see, Christmas is coming up, everybody needs some new, fresh stuff.

Thanks
    I'm not from Germany, nor am I from England.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kris4ux2 View Post
    Yes, if you're from Germany then, yes, it's a good idea to set up a new account there, the same billing & everything, even that refund wouldn't make any of your accounts get blacklisted or CIS'd, im positive of that, but there's always a possibility. Good luck with your refunds, I see, Christmas is coming up, everybody needs some new, fresh stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ni0x View Post
    I'm not from Germany, nor am I from England.
    If you try to do another $500 refund they'll more than likely investigate your account, i suggest doing a couple legitimate trades on your main account if you want to keep using that.

What you said about making a new account and using the same address won't work, it's the same as using your main account as it's all the same information they can easily cross-check it.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    If you try to do another $500 refund they'll more than likely investigate your account, i suggest doing a couple legitimate trades on your main account if you want to keep using that.

What you said about making a new account and using the same address won't work, it's the same as using your main account as it's all the same information they can easily cross-check it.
    Oh okay. Since last refund I only had a 20'ish USD order and not really planning on spending more. I might just purchase a new case or cpu cooler (prox. 65-110 dollars) and then do the refund and then use a good refunder.