Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused

Any limitations of Nexon checks?

I had an odd question because I am a bit curious, How much can Nexon check a character? as in if I were to run a raid and kill it in 30 seconds because I was able to edit the boss's HP to 1, will they have a log of the Boss' HP? The dmg I dealt? The gear my char has equipped? the people in the party? will any of this change if the boat was private and non private?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HIT1K View Post
    I had an odd question because I am a bit curious, How much can Nexon check a character? as in if I were to run a raid and kill it in 30 seconds because I was able to edit the boss's HP to 1, will they have a log of the Boss' HP? The dmg I dealt? The gear my char has equipped? the people in the party? will any of this change if the boat was private and non private?
    Yous gots to fill me in with this trick xD
    Anyway, yes, they wont detect you cheated. It'll detect how quick you done a mission and flag it as
    Abnormal completion or something. It is recommended they could have your account flagged aswell. So I'd do this in a party with friends or something.

TL;DR?
    It'll detect how quick you've done the mission and calculate your damages you delt. So it wont (or may) give you rewards.
    If I were you, I'd just make bosses have lowered health. Less chance of being banned or flagged.

List of things I remember they keep track of
    Damage Taken (by Mobs)
    Damages Delt (To Mobs)
    Attacks Taken (From Mobs)
    Attacks Given (To Mobs)
    Time mission start
    Time mission end
    That's all I remember.
    Last edited by sopfox3; 12-13-2015 at 10:16 AM.

Here is some Cat Tax
    Please use easy English when chatting with me.
    NOTE: I will never accept transactions w/o messaging you first on MPGH! Use common sense
    I will never accept transactions using skype due to it being very unsecured against hackers. I will only accept steam!
    3 Items sold ¬ 4 Items bought

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Thanks alot for the reply it helps alot, one last question if you could. If I were to lets say do a mission on Dec1st where I dealt 500k dmg to a boss and killed it at a irregular time, and from Dec 2nd to Jan 5th I play my char legitly with everything normal, is there a way I can do alot of stuff on character where that information on the hacked run will be overwritten? or these long stay as long as my character exists

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HIT1K View Post
    Thanks alot for the reply it helps alot, one last question if you could. If I were to lets say do a mission on Dec1st where I dealt 500k dmg to a boss and killed it at a irregular time, and from Dec 2nd to Jan 5th I play my char legitly with everything normal, is there a way I can do alot of stuff on character where that information on the hacked run will be overwritten? or these long stay as long as my character exists
    They keep abnormal status saved I think, or it automatically flags your account, but doesn't fairly mean you will get an immediate ban. It doesn't go to the same category as if you finished the mission legit, so no, it will not get overwritten, but don't let that get you down!
    What can get you banned for sure is nude mods. I ran a nude mod like making my Arisha naked (on a mule account ofcourse) which only effects client side and I'll be banned within them seeing those screenshots (since the boat automatically takes screenshots.)
    But I remember when I had an modified hfs (don't remember how I got it.) to increase damage and such, I never once got my account banned from it, only the game telling me abnormal completion for finishing the mission with mods. So if you ask me, just try to balance how you are using your mods. Try to edit damages make it easier to do missions like 6x damage.

TL;DR?
    They keep abnormal information saved into another category
    But I never once been banned for something like that.
    I have only been banned for nude mods.
    You cannot get rid of those hacked info, but you less likely to be banned since they need proof that you hacked.

I'd like to ask a question on PM if I may.
    Last edited by sopfox3; 12-15-2015 at 04:05 PM.

Here is some Cat Tax
    Please use easy English when chatting with me.
    NOTE: I will never accept transactions w/o messaging you first on MPGH! Use common sense
    I will never accept transactions using skype due to it being very unsecured against hackers. I will only accept steam!
    3 Items sold ¬ 4 Items bought

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Thanks for the information again, and yeah shoot me a PM

Thanks
    Abacate doce de feijão ?