Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

info for ppl who dont know

i know this is old i know alot of ppl know this... but some ppl are saying why do i get banned on my legit account well i might have an answer
    its funny and that sucks for u get banned on your legit account i have a csm+ account and i have aimboted, opked, wallhacked, super jump, fly hack, eventelekill... and im still not banned lol i play legit every once and a while like some time i start laging for no reason and thats when i play legit...idk call me a noob but i think thats when nexon is running ahnrpt wich scans your computer for new software and logs it then to nexon it goes heres a screenie of mine(it has everytihng from internet history to when you install a new program)i made this for the ppl who dont know so dont flame plz
    Last edited by bloddyapache; 01-02-2010 at 08:42 PM.
    add me on psn ---> vlackops

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Not new, mate.

This have been posted a lot, I mean a lot.

Like a fat person eating picking from cake and salad, you know what HE wants and what HE will pick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Not new, mate.

This have been posted a lot, I mean a lot.

Like a fat person eating picking from cake and salad, you know what HE wants and what HE will pick.
    i know but i have seen alot of threads of choobs newbs and memenbers saying y do i get banned and i dont think they say any of your threads just trying to help

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by bloddyapache View Post
    i know but i have seen alot of threads of choobs newbs and memenbers saying y do i get banned and i dont think they say any of your threads just trying to help
    No matter how many times you try to explain, you'll have a lot who is dumb as a doorknob, I understands you're helping (I encourage it) but many elites and normal members are going to be all piss.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    No matter how many times you try to explain, you'll have a lot who is dumb as a doorknob, I understands you're helping (I encourage it) but many elites and normal members are going to be all piss.
    true ppl who dont understand are going to spam it hmm... if it gets to spammed ill ask kingstund to close it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Plus, your theory is wrong, they don't really ban by tracking, they ban you by memory changes or addresses changing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Plus, your theory is wrong, they don't really ban by tracking, they ban you by memory changes or addresses changing.
    yea but also they check for running hack programs and then it starts to debug then you get d/c wich makes a debug info and dosent nexon check those if you dont erase?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I do hack on my legit account and I am still not banned and I am a 2lt 3 lawl I've opked, aimboted, & alot more still not banned! I'm so amazed... but i would kinda go mad if i got banned thats why I created a back up account just incase I get banned...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerMan666 View Post
    I do hack on my legit account and I am still not banned and I am a 2lt 3 lawl I've opked, aimboted, & alot more still not banned! I'm so amazed... but i would kinda go mad if i got banned thats why I created a back up account just incase I get banned...
    OFFTOPIC:me 2 lol but i recently got it banned for disrespect and i opked and hacked the shyt out of ppl on tat account and still i didnt get banned for it i got banned for disrepect to boofoo lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    yea but also they check for running hack programs and then it starts to debug then you get d/c wich makes a debug info and dosent nexon check those if you dont erase?
    They don't check for the hacks, they check for hooks to change .dlls and injects the hooks into the .exe.

They don't check the debug on your PC, it is already send to them, you just get a copy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    They don't check for the hacks, they check for hooks to change .dlls and injects the hooks into the .exe.

They don't check the debug on your PC, it is already send to them, you just get a copy.
    but last time i opened engine .exe with pe explorer and yea there are a lot of strings on "start debug process " and there are some of injectors and stuff going into engine.exe ill try to get a screenie(open engine.exe with pe explorer and look through the strings )
    EDIT:look they do check for hacks not only hacksheild but also Engine.exe heres a screenie
    Last edited by bloddyapache; 01-02-2010 at 09:16 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    but last time i opened engine .exe with pe explorer and yea there are a lot of strings on "start debug process " and there are some of injectors and stuff going into engine.exe ill try to get a screenie(open engine.exe with pe explorer and look through the strings )
    EDIT:look they do check for hacks not only hacksheild but also Engine.exe heres a screenie
    You're not understanding me. :P

When the debug process happens, they automatically get send them, even when you delete the debug into your folders, it would be useless sense they already get copies.

Again, they don't ban you base on scanning your PC, you have to run the hack and Hackshield detect address or memory changes, send a log to Hackshield/Nexon security and if they find the coding new, they'll add it to the security database and when you try it again, they'll prevent you from playing the game again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    You're not understanding me. :P

When the debug process happens, they automatically get send them, even when you delete the debug into your folders, it would be useless sense they already get copies.

Again, they don't ban you base on scanning your PC, you have to run the hack and Hackshield detect address or memory changes, send a log to Hackshield/Nexon security and if they find the coding new, they'll add it to the security database and when you try it again, they'll prevent you from playing the game again.
    yea i know that i understand but you said that
    but they do and thats what im trying to prove in the pictures and ahnrpt checks for hacks thats how hackshield gets them and nexon gets them from the debug

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    yea i know that i understand but you said that but they do and thats what im trying to prove in the pictures and ahnrpt checks for hacks thats how hackshield gets them and nexon gets them from the debug
    No, hackshields look for hooks, common in injectors (and hacks).

Trust me, I work in an antivirus software in Tel Aviv.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    No, hackshields look for hooks, common in injectors (and hacks).

Trust me, I work in an antivirus software in Tel Aviv.
    ok lol lets just let the choobs read the info and dont u think we can remove the threads and edit out the strings in the pic so we can use speed hack again?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast