Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    tr0tek you made a smart move i Hi5 you on this one.. just when other modders are playing god there will be no way to stop them cause stopping other modders its something people like to do to help a session out.. is there anyway you could leave kick player or crash player in the menu, for moments when you really need to use it cause them moments happen a lot as you know... i respect what ever you create and look forward to it many thankyous for it and a big thumbs up.. Merry Christmas have fun and a good holidays everyone..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alienprobe51 For This Useful Post:

akwuh_ (12-15-2015)

Thanks
    Nice decision, congratulations !!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!

O.o The first person with common sense. THANK YOU.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Inuyasha22 For This Useful Post:

thefatalist (01-12-2016)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This is great. I hope the other creators decide to do the same..

Thanks
    These are good news. Congratulations.
    Overclocking a microwave oven...

Thanks
    tremendous decision

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    @tr0teK a good idea would be to give godmode to other players too (i think its a good idea) and another idea that i had you can tp players to you that's i had to say! Thanks for your time!

Thanks
    Will the crash/kick options still be available? I find them really useful to take care of harmful hackers. I just use the mod to give people money and to have fun, not to ruin people's day.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akwuh_ For This Useful Post:

BasicUnicorn (12-15-2015),thefatalist (01-12-2016),XCysCRaptoR (12-15-2015)

Thanks
    Best decision ever! All mod creator should follow this.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akwuh_ View Post
    Will the crash/kick options still be available? I find them really useful to take care of harmful hackers. I just use the mod to give people money and to have fun, not to ruin people's day.
    Thing is, infamous had over 125,000 people using it, which is probably the number 1 reason people have issues in the sessions from griefing and general problems. If other menu creator do this, you dont NEED tools to fight against 'harmful hacker' because they wont exist, they only have tools to benefit there own game. Or at least that is how it should be - if someone else wants benefits from a mod menu, they must download it and run themself rather than asking for the help or money etc

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xray25 For This Useful Post:

thefatalist (01-12-2016)

Thanks
    Good decision, I do hope that everyone else will agree with this and remove these options. I only ever used them against other toxic cheaters that ruins the legit players game play. We all know deep down inside that this game would be total garbage if all legit players were to be gone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    All though i think this is a great thing to make online playable again for non-modding gamers. I really wish you would keep the crash/kick feature in since thats thing i liked most In the sense that it felt so rewarding when i managed to crash/kick a modder who had gone mad with power and was blowing up everyone.

In short:
    Really want you to keep the crash/kick player option in so i can kick other modders who abuse their power by terrorising everybody.

ps. sry for some spelling errors, im to lazy to use google xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WizIsSoGood View Post
    All though i think this is a great thing to make online playable again for non-modding gamers. I really wish you would keep the crash/kick feature in since thats thing i liked most In the sense that it felt so rewarding when i managed to crash/kick a modder who had gone mad with power and was blowing up everyone.

In short:
    Really want you to keep the crash/kick player option in so i can kick other modders who abuse their power by terrorising everybody.

ps. sry for some spelling errors, im to lazy to use google xD
    Problem with that is I have been kick or crashed many times just because there were lot of explosions going on, and I was the highest rank. People make the assume, that it was me when it isnt me (I only running BHM at the time and that cant cause these big problems).

Any feature that can negatively effect another player should be removed. Get your kicks from something else.

Thanks
    Maybe I got it wrong but, basically, almost everyone is saying:

"good job, great idea, such achievement, much thanks, wow ! (but keep the griefing options for personal defense)"

You are saying that removing options is a great idea and must be done but, at the same time, you want to keep them, just in case..

Doesn't make much sense to me.. If the griefing functions are still available, how can you be sure everyone will use them for good? The menu itself will never be able to decide if you are kicking someone for self defense or on your personal whim.

Don't get me wrong.. in my personal opinion, removing everything that can harm other players is a good thing and should be done by all modders. But I'm sure not everyone will do it (especially paid menu creators) and a lot of people will complain about not being able to fight back.

Even though, the solution would be simple: if you cross paths with a griefer, simply change session or report him. We are not the GtaOnline Police, it's not our job to hunt "bad modders".

Just my two cents..

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lupo78 For This Useful Post:

cool_username (12-16-2015),thefatalist (01-12-2016),VerumLacet (12-15-2015),xray25 (12-15-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by xray25 View Post
    Problem with that is I have been kick or crashed many times just because there were lot of explosions going on, and I was the highest rank. People make the assume, that it was me when it isnt me (I only running BHM at the time and that cant cause these big problems).

Any feature that can negatively effect another player should be removed. Get your kicks from something else.
    That is true. But still i really wish they would at least make it an option for the uhh "not free" version.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast