Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

Time to boycott Rockstar?

I really think this shit has gone too far, and I will NEVER pay for another rockstar game. What is the harm in letting us play however we want to play? Sure some people who use mods are assholes, but really, so are many people who don't use mods so what's the difference? Shark cards? Well... first... that whole business model needs to just die. We pay for a game, and then we have to pay more to have fun with it? Second... i will never buy a shark card anyway so they're not losing anything at all in my case. Modding is FUN... are we not supposed to have fun with the games? Are we just supposed to waste endless hours grinding missions over and over just to afford a damn virtual car or house in a VIDEO GAME that we already paid for? OF COURSE we are supposed to... they're not the first game company to pull this kind of crap. If enough people take this seriously, and fight them back on this issue... they may be one of the last.

Rockstar support U.S : 1-866-922-8694

Flood that number with calls... find out all other ways to contact them and do the same... refuse to buy their games... let them know that we are the reason they are where they are, and we should be able to play however we want to play. Force them, and other companies who use this business model to change their ways before things get a whole lot worse. Just imagine how they will be when GTA 6, or GTA 7 come out. How long until we have to tie our game account to our real id like facebook is trying to enforce?

Maybe nobody cares that much, but I've been playing video games since preschool and I'm getting to the point where they're just not even fun anymore because they're released broken, or try to suck money from you continually. I even have pain issues so it hurts to play hours and hours on end for very little in return. Maybe if they realized just how many people this stuff is pissing off they MIGHT think about doing things differenty. OR... just let them keep getting away with it all until gaming is ruined and just and endless money pit.
    Last edited by bangboompow; 12-20-2015 at 11:13 AM. Reason: typo

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    .. So you've been playing games since pre-school.. only for a year, huh?

Just kidding. Let's see.. NO. Why should everyone boycot R*, just because they ban players who basically ruin what
    their devs have been working on for years? Sure, you can play however you want, unless it's starting to involve other players.
    That's what singleplayer mode is for. Not that R* cares (these days, money and cars will get you banned), but you probably get the point.

About gaming being ruined.. it's being ruined by script kiddies who willingly involve other players into their little fun.
    By exploding them, forcing money on them, crashing everyone who doesn't add to their fun.

You think it's still fun to play GTAO? Not without a mod menu to defend yourself..

EDIT: Oh and, their business model is absolutely fine. Unless you don't want new content, fixes, working servers.
    Last edited by Inuyasha22; 12-20-2015 at 10:36 AM. Reason: Forgot to mention...

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inuyasha22 For This Useful Post:

dariowouters (12-21-2015),xray25 (12-20-2015)

Thanks
    It does say in the TOS that you shouldnt mod, and you will get banned if you do so....

WHY DID YOU BUY THE GAME IF YOU CRY WHEN YOU GET BANNED!?!?!?!?

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kawasakiR For This Useful Post:

dariowouters (12-21-2015),joneidy14 (12-21-2015),penguinfan93 (12-21-2015),xray25 (12-20-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by bangboompow View Post
    I really think this shit has gone too far, and I will NEVER pay for another rockstar game. What is the harm in letting us play however we want to play? Sure some people who use mods are assholes, but really, so are many people who don't use mods so what's the difference? Shark cards? Well... first... that whole business model needs to just die. We pay for a game, and then we have to pay more to have fun with it? Second... i will never buy a shark card anyway so they're not losing anything at all in my case. Modding is FUN... are we not supposed to have fun with the games? Are we just supposed to waste endless hours grinding missions over and over just to afford a damn virtual car or house in a VIDEO GAME that we already paid for? OF COURSE we are supposed to... they're not the first game company to pull this kind of crap. If enough people take this seriously, and fight them back on this issue... they may be one of the last.

Rockstar support U.S : 1-866-922-8694

Flood that number with calls... find out all other ways to contact them and do the same... refuse to buy their games... let them know that we are the reason they are where they are, and we should be able to play however we want to play. Force them, and other companies who use this business model to change their ways before things get a whole lot worse. Just imagine how they will be when GTA 6, or GTA 7 come out. How long until we have to tie our game account to our real id like facebook is trying to enforce?

Maybe nobody cares that much, but I've been playing video games sine preschool and I'm getting to the point where they're just not even fun anymore because they're released broken, or try to suck money from you continually. I even have pain issues so it hurts to play hours and hours on end for very little in return. Maybe if they realized just how many people this stuff is pissing off they MIGHT think about doing things differenty. OR... just let them keep getting away with it all until gaming is ruined and just and endless money pit.
    dude no need to cry out when u get banned while using cheats. On the other hand id say it is r* fault that situation came like it is now. I never used any cheats before in any game ( well maybe moneycheat in age of empire ). But it was them stupid wierdo kids blowing anything up, attaching shit on you, freezed you, crashed you with many other trolling that lead me here and made me use this mods, since it somehow gave me back the possibility to play again in free mode. And i think there are many other players that did the same. They didnt come here since they wanted to cheat more in a manner to get a counter on those who ruin the game. There is nearly none session in which u can play with ur friends without meeting at least 2 idiots.

And also consider this. If you spawn money u kinda rob R* since selling these dumb sharkcards is their model to gain extra money. It was only a matter of time when they start to get into action and start to fight this. Everybody can calculate himself what ammount of money they miss if you spawn 5, 10 or 50 million for yourself, your friends or randoms.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha22 View Post

Just kidding. Let's see.. NO. Why should everyone boycot R*, just because they ban players who basically ruin what
    their devs have been working on for years? Sure, you can play however you want, unless it's starting to involve other players.
    That's what singleplayer mode is for. Not that R* cares (these days, money and cars will get you banned), but you probably get the point.

About gaming being ruined.. it's being ruined by script kiddies who willingly involve other players into their little fun.
    By exploding them, forcing money on them, crashing everyone who doesn't add to their fun.

You think it's still fun to play GTAO? Not without a mod menu to defend yourself..

EDIT: Oh and, their business model is absolutely fine. Unless you don't want new content, fixes, working servers.
    Ok... i won't bother addressing that first retarded thing that you said right away...

Ban players who ruin what? Nothing that i did with the mod menu ruined the game for anyone so that's just wrong. All i did was have fun with something i paid for and i'm bad for doing that? I do agree that "script kiddies" can make things tough... then ban THEM and not others who are not messing with people. Whatever... you can have your opinion. i've been gaming for over 25 years, and i can say now that i hate the video game industry. Their business model is fine? Ok then...

I don't really care if anybody agrees. I'm not surprised to get a response like yours really. Well... enjoy gaming while it lasts.
    Last edited by bangboompow; 12-20-2015 at 10:50 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuyasha22 View Post

You may be right in some aspects but you definitely can't deny that R* is doing everything in their power to protect their shark cards. They even went as far as taking down FiveM and scared off the GTA-MP devs just so they could maintain the higher ground. And the worst part is, I bet people actually have bought shark cards just because they can't handle the grinding anymore. I don't think you can convince me at all that R* has gone defunct and turned into money sucking scumbags.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to 0R74ND0 For This Useful Post:

Inuyasha22 (12-21-2015)

Thanks
    One thing is for sure, they won't.
    Last edited by Michel; 12-20-2015 at 10:52 AM.

Thanks
    Big question though... WHY is anyone defending the shark card sales? Money sucking scumbags? Perhaps not everyone who works for them, but that's the business model... the money-sucking-scumbag-model. When GTA gets as bad as The Sims and some other games everyone will be pissed. Oh well... let it happen then. RIP video games... you were great.

- - - Updated - - -

AND WHY CAN'T WE MOD FREELY? How stupid is that? Ban the idiots and let the rest of us have fun with the game WE PAID FOR.

*edit*
    And what the hell is wrong with you people? crying? when did i cry? i'm upset with their policies towards modding. I don't like their business model. I have a right to be upset with this crap. I PAID FOR THE GAME
    Last edited by bangboompow; 12-20-2015 at 10:57 AM.

Thanks
    Big question though... WHY is anyone defending the shark card sales? Money sucking scumbags? Perhaps not everyone who works for them, but that's the business model... the money-sucking-scumbag-model. When GTA gets as bad as The Sims and some other games everyone will be pissed. Oh well... let it happen then. RIP video games... you were great.

- - - Updated - - -

AND WHY CAN'T WE MOD FREELY? How stupid is that? Ban the idiots and let the rest of us have fun with the game WE PAID FOR.

What are you trying on a Hack forum/site? And I don't understand the most of what you're saying..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post

What are you trying on a Hack forum/site? And I don't understand the most of what you're saying..

Why on a hack forum/site? Um... because a ton of the people who got banned are here. You don't understand most of what i'm saying... well that's obvious. Let them suck your money from you... or let them ban you from playing a game you bought. Sounds like a great idea...
    Last edited by bangboompow; 12-20-2015 at 11:02 AM.

Thanks
    Why on a hack forum/site? Um... because a ton of the people who got banned are here. You don't understand most of what i'm saying... well that's obvious. Let them suck your money from you... let them ban you from playing a game you bought. Sounds like a great idea...
    Using a program without knowing the bad sides of it, is like drinking a beer without checking the date.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Michel For This Useful Post:

dariowouters (12-21-2015),kitttykatkatarina (12-20-2015),xray25 (12-20-2015)

Thanks
    Do you not realize it's your fault for using a hack/mod in the 1st place? You should have known right at the start you would be risking a ban for using it anyway.

Even the people who make the mods/hack menus warn you of that.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kitttykatkatarina For This Useful Post:

dariowouters (12-21-2015),xray25 (12-20-2015)

Thanks
    rockstar are there for one reason....to make money, thats it. are rockstar fools for charging what they do for there vastly overpriced dlc or are the fools the mugs who actually spend there gta$ on this crap.......hhmmmm

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post

Using a program without knowing the bad sides of it, is like drinking a beer without checking the date.
    YOu have already admitted to not understanding most of what i said... and now it's even more obvious. I understand the "bad" sides... my problem is that modding is considered bad in the first place... forget it...

*edit*

Whatever... Enjoy taking it up the ass from rockstar and the other companies who do this. Enjoy being treated like the devil for having fun.
    Last edited by bangboompow; 12-20-2015 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks
    This is from the Ban Wave thread where you posted

"I spawned some vehicles, upgraded vehicles, used godmode in a few missions, RP increase 10 lvls, gave tanks to a couple people, gave weapons to someone, never wanted, tuneables, attached some stuff to people (xmas trees and stuff). Never spawned any money. Never sold any spawned vehicles. Did get money dropped on me, but always left before i got much. Never had over 2.5 mil at any one time. "

OF COURSE you're gonna get banned, you messed with other players and they reported you.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast