Thanks

Unban request (PLATINUM-BOOST)

Greetings MPGH Staff

Okay so i'm going to keep the story as short as possible. About 9 months ago i started a boosting service on MPGH. I made my topic with a lot of assistance from moderators. A few Days after i created my topic, i purchased a donator status on my MPGH account. Business was going great, and i would say that we were the most popular boosting service on MPGH when it comes to the CS:GO Boosting Section. We've boosting a few Admins and Moderators for vouch copys and Everything just Went great. A few months later in to my business, when our website started to grow a lot (In-depth and more complex) we received an order on: I Think it was 18€ (?). Once we received the order, i told the customer that we would begin his order tomorrow as soon as possible (We were litteraly getting piled up with a lot of orders).

Next day, i Went to jail in real Life, for private reasons (Not relevant in this matter). After i got released from jail (Was about 1 month ago), i noticed that my MPGH account had been suspended for "Scamming". And as far as i know, i have 48 hours to reply to a specific thread to provide proof and so on that i didn't scam the person, but in this case, i was not available to preform such a thing. If there is any chance of me getting my MPGH account unbanned. Our service had an really high status and we have recently launched again with a different name and brand.

I've taken a look at the Scammer Thread that was made against me and i honestly can't tell how that is even Close to valid proof, all this person is doing is showing a Skype conversation which could easly been manipulated by just a random person making a Skype account, chaning profile Picture / Skype Display Name, then making a dialog with the "customer". After that he could simply have gone to my original Skype - Right Clicked on it to display my Skype Details. How is that even authentic proof in any form or shape?

Anyway. The user has made the claim against me has not been online for 6 months and is not Active in General on MPGH. I was talking to MPGH Smoke, he provided me with instructions on what i have to do to regain acces to my suspended MPGH account. He told me i had to refund the Money with proof that i've refunded it. I asked him about what counts as authentic proof, he told me : "by getting him and making him post" "and/or him telling you on Skype with proof of skype profile" So i told MPGH Smoke : So what you are telling me is that i have to track down a person who is inactive on Skype & MPGH, probably resort to buying a plane ticket to his country, visit his house and force him to make a forum topic about me so i can get unbanned?

He then told me about Another solution. "Give-Away". He told me i could make a Give-Away in the Give-Away section to get myself unbanned. I told MPGH Smoke : That sounds way better. How can i perform that action In more specific? Is there any topic(s) regarding this? He will explain it to you more clearly when you make an unban request and here i am.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @FanticSteal @Hugo Boss

Explain to him how the giveaway thingie works, i tried to best explain it to him but just for verification.

CLICK TO BUY NOW!!

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    This is my first vouch, ever. Rapidgator account worked perfectly. Would buy in the future.

Thanks
    @ @LEAGUE-CARRY You're only 7 months late to make a staff dispute

Provide the guy you've scammed a refund or what he wanted. If he doesn't reply in 72 hours, do a giveaway of something equal to the amount you've scammed.
    Keep in mind, there will still be consequences for scamming as you now made a dispute 7 months later.
    Contact me at via: | |
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    Greetings FanticSteal

I've already tried to reach out to the buyer roughly 2 days ago. He has been inactive on MPGH for 5 months & His latest Steam activity was 2 months ago. I can not Contact him through Skype due to the fact that his Skype has been inactive aswell.

I will have no problem in making a give-away in the equal value of what i've "stolen".

- - - Updated - - -

I'm about to make a give-away on a Steam Account containing the following Products

- Counter Strike: Global Offensive - Fresh Account
    - Rocket League
    - H1Z1
    - Mortal Kombat X

This far exceed 18€

My question is how can i make the give-away authentic?

I'm pretty sure i can't just make a topic in the give-away section and wait for someone to type "Thanks it worked", since that could of been my friend taking my account.

So how am i going to do this give-away?

- - - Updated - - -

I made a topic, i added requirements to join to make sure that no faul play is involved.

Thanks
    2 hours until a winner will be announced

- - - Updated - - -

I've now announced a winner. I gave him 6 hours to reply. If he doesn't reply within 6 hours, i will roll the dice again.

- - - Updated - - -

The winner has received his reward from the Give-Away.

I would provide you with screenshots, but since your Forum doesn't allow me to post links, then that won't be possible.

But this is what i got so far.

Dang bro, thanks Its Lpmcgee1 Btw
    Edit: 500 posts woot woot
    Edit 2: Realised I said Tuck Trump xD... Im a dofus.

[17:24:29] *** Dogelord har delat kontaktuppgifter med Fadel | Road to FPL. ***
    [17:24:38] Fadel | Road to FPL: Hi
    [17:24:44] Fadel | Road to FPL: Okay do you have Steam on your PC?
    [17:24:46] Dogelord: Ayy
    [17:24:53] Fadel | Road to FPL: One moment and i'll provide you with the information.
    [17:24:56] Fadel | Road to FPL: You may change everything
    [17:24:57] Dogelord: Yup
    [17:25:10] Dogelord: Thanks bro
    [17:25:22] Fadel | Road to FPL: After we're done, please type in the topic that Everything Went great and so on. Thank you.
    [17:25:36] Dogelord: kk
    [17:25:43] Fadel | Road to FPL: ********* <-- Account Name Covered
    [17:25:45] Fadel | Road to FPL: ********* <-- Account Password Covered
    [17:25:48] Fadel | Road to FPL: Enjoy
    [17:26:17] Dogelord: k it sent a steamguard message
    [17:26:27] Fadel | Road to FPL: One moment
    [17:26:47] Fadel | Road to FPL: H53WY
    [17:27:10] Fadel | Road to FPL: Thanks
    [17:27:12] Dogelord: Thanks bro
    Last edited by LEAGUE-CARRY; 12-21-2015 at 10:29 AM.

Thanks
    @ @LEAGUE-CARRY and who did you give the giveaway too? Their Skype name and MPGH name please.
    I like to play RotMG | Crossfire | CS:GO | Planetside 2 | Minecraft | Latale | Maplestory
    My Vouch Thread

Thanks
    I sent you a message on Skype regarding all that information.

But i'll tell you once again here.

MPGH : lpmcgee12

I can provide 100% authentic screenshots on Skype (I recently spoke to you, but you seem to be ignoring me since you are busy).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Yup, can post screenies if needed got cs:go finally really excited, thanks once again bro

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Luis For This Useful Post:

FanticSteal (12-21-2015)

Thanks
    @ @Mayion @Hero @Flengo @BACKD00R please unban @PLATINUM-BOOST
    @ @Liz hit a Blacklist of 1 month to @PLATINUM-BOOST
    My Vouch Thread

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FanticSteal For This Useful Post:

I Don't Love You (12-22-2015)

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by FanticSteal View Post
    @ @Mayion @Hero @Flengo @BACKD00R please unban @PLATINUM-BOOST
    @ @Liz hit a Blacklist of 1 month to @PLATINUM-BOOST

He's also banned for filing a claim on his donation made on May 27th and 'not received' claim was made on September 30th. Has to refund that.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    He's also banned for filing a claim on his donation made on May 27th and 'not received' claim was made on September 30th. Has to refund that.
    That sounds extremely retarded, could you please provide me with the PayPal email used so i can have a look?

Makes no sense why i would refund it. @Liz

- - - Updated - - -

https://i.imgur.com/hQ0FqMU.png
    https://i.imgur.com/7gC66uG.png

- - - Updated - - -

Just going to assume that the payment was not made from my PayPal account, and the person that paid for it made a refund.

I'm not saying "Huehueheu nothing is my fault, i'm innocent"

But i really don't have any payments regarding MPGH on my PayPal history at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, i do remember now.

I was using HeroicXPharoh as my MM. I was selling a CS:GO account, and instead of taking money on PayPal, i told him to pay for a donation badge for me.

That's what happened and i'm pretty sure HeroicXPharoh can confirm (We we're pretty tight)

Either way, yeah i'll pay back the money that i owe.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by LEAGUE-CARRY View Post
    That sounds extremely retarded, could you please provide me with the PayPal email used so i can have a look?

Makes no sense why i would refund it. @Liz

- - - Updated - - -

https://i.imgur.com/hQ0FqMU.png
    https://i.imgur.com/7gC66uG.png

- - - Updated - - -

Just going to assume that the payment was not made from my PayPal account, and the person that paid for it made a refund.

I'm not saying "Huehueheu nothing is my fault, i'm innocent"

But i really don't have any payments regarding MPGH on my PayPal history at all.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, i do remember now.

I was using HeroicXPharoh as my MM. I was selling a CS:GO account, and instead of taking money on PayPal, i told him to pay for a donation badge for me.

That's what happened and i'm pretty sure HeroicXPharoh can confirm (We we're pretty tight)

Either way, yeah i'll pay back the money that i owe.
    Original Donation with URL to @PLATINUM-BOOST account.

Dispute filed with PayPal, no contact was made, this was several months later.

Escalation to claim. Paypal involved.

Refunded amount to prevent possible repercussions from PayPal.

Comments made by 'buyer' in the dispute. Obviously bullshit, as no such access is stated or implied. It is a Donation, and for going over a certain amount, you receive certain site benefits. VIP as he claims is never stated anywhere. What you do with your account is your responsibility. If you break the rules and subsequently get banned that is your own fault, not ours. Definitely not a valid reason for a claim, particularly not months after benefiting from the perks.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.