It looks like you’re writing unsubstantiated nonsense. Would you like to turn on all caps?
    Premium Member
    Global Moderator
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

MPGH News - 86th Edition

86th Edition - December 21, 2015
    Can't Hold the Excitement!

VIP Hacks System To Be Revived!
    The MPGH VIP hack system was a system that was used 4+ years ago. The system was discontinued due to many reasons; but now it's coming back! This will give many opportunities to hack makers and coders to sell their hacks through MPGH. To read more on this, check this thread out!

- If you are interested in getting closer with the MPGH community without any restrictions via Skype, you can apply to join the MPGH-1 Skype Chat here.
    - If you are interested in getting closer with the League of Legends (LoL) and/or the Realm of the Mad God (ROTMG) community and you meet the requirements, make sure to drop by and apply to be part of the Official MPGH League of Legends Official Skype Group here and/or of the Official MPGH Realm of the Mad God Skype Group here.
    - The Publicists are hosting a holiday singing contest. The prize for winning is receiving premium membership for 6 months! Find out more here.

Donations:
    No donations this week.

If you are interested in obtaining a premium membership and donating to MPGH, please go here to read about all the benefits Premium Member has!

@Black

Thank you for the kind donation! If would you like to donate for the Publicists Team, then please check this thread.

@Radu97 is no longer a Contributor.
    Birthdays:

Postbans:

Staff Changes:

Promotions:
    None this week.
    News Force Promotion: @Democritus is now a News Force Editor!

Demotions/Resignations:
    @Jhem is no longer a Minion nor Contributor.

Head Administrator
    [MPGH]Dave84311

Administrator
    [MPGH]arunforce

Staff Administrator
    [MPGH]Liz

Global Moderators
    [MPGH]BACKD00R
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hero
    [MPGH]Mayion

Moderators
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    (Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats, Market Place and Vindictus Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, CrossFire Hacks & Cheats and Market Place)
    [MPGH]NormenJaydenFBI
    (ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats, BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers, DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats, Garry Mod's Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Minions
    [MPGH]akim14
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, Grand Theft Auto (GTA) Hacks & Cheats and Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Arun's Shitstain
    (Grand Theft Auto (GTA) V Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Batman
    (Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats, MapleStory Hacks & Cheats and Other First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Black
    (BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers and DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Boombox
    (General)
    [MPGH]Democritus
    (Call of Duty Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Runescape Hacks / Bots)
    [MPGH]EgoRaptor
    (Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Hacks)
    [MPGH]Hunter
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, League of Legends Hacks & Cheats and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]krazyshank
    (Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats and Trove Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Raple
    (Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats, Minecraft Hacks & Cheats and Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    (General)
    [MPGH]Smoke
    (Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Paralyze
    (Battlefield Hacks & Cheats)
    [MPGH]Yamiez
    (Other MMPORG Hacks and Steam Games Hacks & Cheats)

Game Hacking
    [MPGH]master131

Official Middlemen
    [MPGH]DankLordXYZ
    [MPGH]FanticSteal
    [MPGH]Hugo Boss
    [MPGH]Shadow

Publicists
    [MPGH]Democritus
    [MPGH]EgoRaptor
    [MPGH]Flengo
    [MPGH]Hunter
    [MPGH]Saboteur
    [MPGH]Shadow
    [MPGH]Raple

GFX Team
    [MPGH]Democritus
    [MPGH]EgoRaptor
    [MPGH]Raple

Hot Threads:

China Accuses US of Provocation over Spratly Islands

China expressed frustration recently as two United States B52's recently flew over Chinese claimed Spratly Islands. Chinese military was put on high alert as a result. This was not the first time the US has had run ins with China over these islands. Earlier in October, China rebuked the US after a destroyer came to close too the reef. The United States claim they are protecting the "Freedom of Navigation" policy, regarding their recent decisions of allowing planes and ships to come close to the islands which the US does not recognize as Chinese territory. Even so, tensions continue to rise as the United States recently approved to provide more military support to Taiwan creating an even bigger rift with the Chinese. Would you consider these acts of aggression on the United States part?

Vladimir Putin's and Donald Trump's Bromance?

Putin recently gave a quiet nod of approval towards Trump saying he is "bright and talented" adding "absolute leader of the presidential race". Trump delighted with the kind words of the Russian president, extended his own compliments saying "He's running his country and at least he's a leader, unlike what we have in this country." The two have a great starting point of respect towards one another if Trump is elected president. This is light years ahead of the relations the two countries share at the moment. Journalists are dying to see the two riding atop bears as Putin showcases his motherland to the newly elected president. A great amount of people are calling for greater US interaction, limiting Russia's activity with Ukraine, while Trump says the US needs to limit its own involvement instead. If Trump is indeed elected, we may very likely see improved relations between the two very different counterparts.

Migrants from War Torn Syria Die at Sea

We have all been hearing about the increasing refugee crisis going on in Europe. But do you know the numbers? Thus far, almost 950,00 people have migrated from war ravaged nations to Europe in 2015. This number will most likely climb to a million people by the end of the year. This is already almost five times the amount in 2014. Thousands of refugees have made the trip over the Aegean Sea hoping to get to safety. However, with weather getting worse by the week, there have been more reports of people drowning while trying to reach peaceful solitude for themselves and their families in Europe. Approximately 632 people have already perished in the stormy Aegean Sea counting up to December 14th while other organizations report that the number may be much higher. Will the EU see a decrease in refugees they are hoping for in 2016? Only time will tell.

Big Pharma Exec/League of Legends Team Chairman Arrested on Fraud Charges [UPDATE]

[UPDATE] Shkreli is no longer the CEO of Turing Pharmaceutical, the company announced in a press release. Additionally, sources have told Polygon that he's also left his post as chairman of League of Legends professional squad, Team Imagine. He was released after posting a $5 million bond.

TL;DR:
    One of the most popular games of this era is losing a chair member due to illegally taking stocks from a company.

Chrome extension blocks potential Star Wars spoilers

Tired of having to cautiously scroll through forums or message boards such as reddit and imgur, on the prowl for potential spoilers that could possibly ruin your magical evening at the theater that you so carefully planned out?
    Well with the help of "Force Block", a new google chrome extension offered by Priceless Misc, you can browse almost freely.
    What Force Block does is it takes over your browser, and every time you visit a page that contains a "critical mass" of words related to the new Star Wars movie, it warns you and asks you if you want to proceed (sort of what google chrome does when you visit malicious websites).

New Californian DMV proposed rules puts a halt in current Google Driverless car development

The California Department of Motor Vehicles proposed a new set of rules on 12/17 that put a halt in the current development of the Google Driverless cars.
    The provision stated that a licensed driver must be behind the wheel of a car and be able to take full manual control of the car at any given moment. This provision poses a problem for the current Google car model which is void of such features as Google wanted to truly evolve the way transportation is a whole, taking into account that automated transportation is in fact safer than humans themselves driving.

Although a problem, this doesn't mark the end of the Self Driving Car Initiative, but rather one of the many hurdles that Google will overcome after many different testing phases.

Closest habitable planet to Earth discovered

Are we really alone tho?

Researchers at UNSW (University of New South Wales) have discovered a habitable planet just 14 light years away from Earth.

The planet, Wolf 1061C, was spotted alongside two others, orbiting a red star called Wolf1061. Researchers think that all three planets have rocky, solid surfaces but 1061C is the only one suitable for life.

This discovery was made possible by data collected in the Eso's La Silla observatory in Chile.
    Researchers also say that there are other planets that are potentially habitable, but Wolf1061C is the closest at 14 light years (in comparison to others which are hundreds of thousands of light years away)

Hack News! (New Article; Headline Image Coming Soon)

This is the new News section that we have decided to add with the purpose of letting you all know about the most recent and exciting hacks made by the official Contributors of MPGH and non-official ones. Hope you all like it!

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Hack
    This week we are highlighting this hack which was made by one of the CS:GO Contributors of MPGH, @Jme . It only has one feature, but it is a pretty good and useful one, Glow ESP. Tell your friends about it, give it a try along with them and let the hack creator know what you all think about it! Also, do not worry if you are thinking that your computer might not be able to handle CS:GO and the hack at the same time as the hack has been optimized in terms of CPU consumption!

Friday (December 11th) morning on the radio station Power 106, Masika Kalysha claimed that she would be having rapper Fetty Wap's child! Masika claims that she has kept this secret for 6 months now. Masika posted a picture on instagram of her in her underwear and the photo's caption read: "These past 6 months have been crazy.. But I'd do it all over again just to have you baby... My perfect sweet glory... You're everything I've ever done right. My personal connection to the sun. I love you to an extreme that I've never achieved... Now I know my purpose in this life cuz God made you for me.. ❤️ Mommy #6months"
    We're unsure if rap artist Fetty Wap is pleased with the news Masika Kalysha, his alleged girlfriend, has made public. Shortly after her instagram picture was posted Fetty Wap responded with a tweet: "Bitches posting pics now the world going crazy , she need a come up I understand that career looking bad". The tweet was deleted minutes after it was posted but Fetty did reply to some of the people who retweeted it saying "just sit back n watch lol".

An upcoming artist named Bryan Sammis (Olivver The Kid) has released an exceptional EP in mid-October. Bryan made his come up in a band as the drummer. He states that he knew he was capable of achieving more in his life and wanted to become a solo artist. The Boy Who Cried wolf is Bryan's second album and has received a lot of praise from the people who do know about his music. With his genre being labelled as Alternative Pop music, he's been set into a division of music that most people do not listen to. Bryan's music is much more diverse than most alternative music out there. All of the songs in this EP start as poems and then were turned into songs. From the falsetto notes to the incredible pop beats this artist has made his own genre. With only 5 songs on this album, I thought it would be a challenge to review it but I could not have been more wrong. Each song is filled with it's own emotions but yet the album still flows seemingly. After having this album on repeat for several days now I've learned to love Bryan because of just how genuine he is. His music is real and most definitely a story worth listening to.

Each song references one another in various ways. The main way these songs are linked are by the words "The Woods". The woods in the context of Bryan's music means a place of addiction or hardship. In the song "4am" Bryan switches from crisp vocals to an acoustic tune and then back into more pop themed music. He has the talent to transition his creations through different genres and come out being a beautiful medley. Out of all of the songs "World on Fire" could stand out the best on it's own. This song was also released as a single. A scorching track that warns one to refuse to be a victim of circumstance, this song erupts with samples and synth over and over again. The last song on the album titled "Hell" is honestly hard to describe in words. I want to reference it here to make sure that you as the viewer listen to this song as it is better heard than talked about. It’s a beautifully simplistic song that is heartbreaking in its utter honesty. A notion of the past in the verses, and the refrain is inspiring as much as it is relatable.

This EP proves that Bryan has what it takes in the music industry and has already proven himself more worthy than many of the artists in the mainstream today. I can only hope that someone will notice him and put him on.
    My favorite song on this album is "BBBlue". Which can be streamed for free here.

A 58 year old woman has moved seven times in less than two years, escaping from a ghost haunted.

According to Pauline Hickson, perverted spirit has followed all new homes to steal underwear.
    To get rid of the spectrum, Pauline hired a professional who is self-described as "the One Ghost Hunting".

"I thought I was going crazy, I do not know why I was going, it was like living in hell and had no one to turn to," said the terrified woman, adding: "I thought my family was doing me a joke and I spent all day wandering the streets, trying to keep me out of the house. "

The horrifying events began two years ago, after she moved to a bungalow in northern town of Hull, east of the city of Yorks, England. There, Pauline felt a presence he could not explain and strange things would happen while she was out of the house.
    Then he began to move, and share with friends or family homes, but the perverted ghost still harassing, according to his account.
    "One day I came back from the shop and the kitchen seemed overrun by clutter and dirt, and there were scratches on the walls," said the woman, and continued: "I was too scared to go home, I have spent many nights in a hotel".
    After passing through several cities and seven different houses, now, after a "hypno-exorcism," says Pauline finally free of the evil spirits that plagued her.

[MPGH]Hunter: Hi, Genesis. How is life been treating you?

[MPGH]Genesis: It's been good recently. Obviously, this year has had its ups and downs, but things have been progressing slowly and I have my own place now. It's a bit jarring being separated from the people you grew up with as well as family, especially now living further away from them then I have ever been before, but it's something I will get used to. It's kind of surreal actually, all my life I wanted my own place, and to do it at 19 is kind of awesome even if it's just a small apartment. I really don't know how to feel emotionally, I think it will sink in with due time though. My life right now has it's stressful moments but so does everybody else's life, it's how we deal with these moments that makes us who we are, sometimes I haven't dealt with them well in the past but that's why you make mistakes, to not make them twice!

[MPGH]Hunter: Indeed, everything is fine as long as you learn from your mistakes. It is actually nice to know that your life has been settled, even if just for now. Now, speaking more about a MPGH wise matter, remind us, why did you join MPGH in the first place and how did you find out about it?

[MPGH]Genesis: Life is what you make of it, and I'm trying to make of it a lot more than what I used to. Hmmm, that's a good question; why did any of us join MPGH? I think the most popular answer would be because we suck at games and we need tools to help us succeed because we're absolutely awful people with no social lives and get our kicks from watching other people suffer as the hard earned money they spent in a game all turns to nothing when they're unfairly killed in game. Uhhh, I didn't really mean that last part. Or did I? Yeah, it was a combination of those things for me though, sadly. When I joined MPGH I was an immature little kid who liked making other people in games rage because he was no good at them himself. I can't lie there, but how many of us here are any different? Long story short; I discovered MPGH because I suck at games and I searched up how to own noobs without having any skill at all. And I'm still around because of the people that I got to know during those times, of course. They were better times where I didn't know any better and was still an immature little kid, heh.

[MPGH]Hunter: I assume that MPGH might have changed your personality for the better then? Assuming it from what I just read.

[MPGH]Genesis: For the better? I guess. I learned how to deal with a lot of different kinds of people during the time I've spent here, and even though I'm not active as much anymore, the time I did spend here was real and the memories I shared with people and the knowledge I acquired will always be there. Obviously nothing is smooth sailing, and my relationships with some certain people haven't been smooth sailing, especially during the tough times I was going through earlier this year. But yeah, it's definitely bettered me as a person, no doubt.

[MPGH]Hunter: "I learned how to deal with a lot of different kinds of people during the time I've spent here", General must of helped you knowing a wide variety of people. What are your favorite MPGH sections and do any of them have to do with any games/activities that you play/practice currently?

[MPGH]Genesis: General is really wacky, but it's the heart of MPGH, Everyone's lives have definitely been changed by the escapades of the people in the General section, whether we like to admit it or not. The MPGH sections that will go down as my all time favourites are obviously the ones I used to moderate back when I was a minion. I can't remember them ALL at this point in time because there were a few, however Combat Arms, which was the first section I got minion for and the first game I ever hacked on, and the Steam games section were my go to sections to visit back during my hayday as a MPGH minion. I got given the steam games section minion a couple months after I became Combat Arms minion and I enjoyed the activity inside that section as there was always a lot to do. These days i'm not into games as much as I used to be, actually I've really gone off online games, nothing stimulates my interest as much as it used to, I've got heaps of matters to attend to irl which keeps me too busy for games, however I did frequent the League of Legends section until I quit the game 2 months ago, and that's about all really. General is God.

[MPGH]Hunter: Since you have mentioned your 'minionship', how did you feel when you realized that you had been given Combat Arms Minion?

[MPGH]Genesis: I remember the day pretty well actually, I walked out on school early that day because I was so hyped for my 'minionship' as you call it, I was checking my phone almost all the time during the week that the minions were meant to be selected, and it happened around lunch time here in Melbourne, AUS, where I live. I remember being in class that day frantically refreshing mpgh on my phone like I always would during that week of my life and on one fateful refresh I noticed my username turned from the normal colour into the tinge of aqua/green we're all familiar with when it comes to Minions, and I might have squealed a little. I didn't last long at school that day like I said, I skipped the final two classes of that day to go home and perform my first actions as a minion which I believe I checked a file from the Combat Arms section and approved it. This was after I read all the minion rules and regulations of course, come on, I was terrible with keeping attention in class but with the minion stuff the hype was real.

[MPGH]Hunter: It's so great when people truly appreciate the opportunities they are given. Alright, let's leave MPGH related matters aside for now. Regarding the upcoming Holidays, do you already feel their spirit getting through your heart and have you already bought all the presents to offer to your closest loved ones or not really?

[MPGH]Genesis: I love the holiday period but not for all the right reasons. Christmas is a great tradition and brings joy to many however if there's one thing that really gets on my nerves about this period of the year is the darn music. I can't stand Christmas songs, I don't know why, call me the Grinch.... I think I've just had one too many years of hearing the music but yeah I was doing some shopping earlier today and all I heard playing throughout the store was Christmas music. Fair enough it's that time of year but if I were working there I'd have run out and claimed insanity, it's just something I really can't stand, lol. Have I bought presents for people? Yeah, I have. Obviously my family mainly. But I spent the most money on myself. I finally turned to the dark side and earlier today purchased an iPhone 6s Plus. It chunked my wallet but I felt I needed a little change from Android as my galaxy s6 was unfortunately running into many problems and because i'm still contracted with my S6 i'm planning on sending it back to my phone carrier and getting a brand new replacement model to sell and ease the pain of being an iSheep. I regret nothing! Oh yeah, I want a white Christmas too! (No, not a darn racist joke) - I'm sick of living in the southern hemisphere where it's always stinkin hot during December and then seeing all those stereotypical American Christmas movies where it's white and snowing. Where's the love for Aussies!? Where's my snow!?

[MPGH]Hunter: That's a good question. Where's your snow?! In the air, I guess. If you were given the opportunity to practice sports related to snow such as snowboarding, etc, would you practice it? Also, which sports do you currently practice if you practice any?

[MPGH]Genesis: Yeah it's in the air, the only snow I've seen in my life is my one visit to the mountains as a kid. It doesn't fall at all really here, because the ground temperature is usually pretty hot even in winter, our winters would be considered mild compared to America's. I couldn't answer your question because I've never been able to experience snowboarding nor have I been exposed to it, it's not a very "Aussie" thing to do due to the lack of snow here obviously, we prefer Surfboarding, and no i'm not that stereotypical surfboarder beach goer Australian. I'm un-coordinated as fuck. I did swimming for a while which I enjoyed, and I tried my best to practice soccer but I just didn't have the technical ability to do it properly. I'm not doing anything sports related right now, but I enjoy watching all kinds of sports.

[MPGH]Hunter: Alright, time is running up. Before we end this interview, would you like to give any shoutouts or anything of that sort to anyone in special?

[MPGH]Genesis: Yeah speaking of Time running up, shoutouts to my biggest nigga @Time of course. The only person from MPGH that provides me with constant laughs and a constant topic to poke fun at due to the cultural differences we both have. He's a funny cunt, love ya <3 -- Shoutouts to @Logic for having the best taste in music, Shoutouts to my real niggas from the past then I guess, @Flengo, @Paralyze, @Color, @Shadow, @Fluxie, @Symmetrical, @Youtro, @Royce (ya bitch), @Jim, @YellowFever, @YOU and I guess all the OG's even though I only joined in 2012. (Mad respect) -- and heaps of others but to be honest I don't even know if you guys have changed your names or not that's how out of the loop I am these days. Shoutouts to the admin and mod team as well, not because I'm a suckup, just because of all the work they do to keep this crazy site going. That's about it I think.

[MPGH]Hunter: It's been a pleasure to interview you. Thank you for time and happy holidays!

[MPGH]Genesis: Eh, the pleasure's mine. Glad to share my experiences and stuff. Happy holidays to all.

Head Editor
    • Cursed

Editors
    • Hunter
    • Democritus

Writers
    • Headlines
      • Cursed
    • User News
      • Hunter's Best Sheep
      • Hunter
    • Global News
      • Hova
      • Dylan
    • Section of The Week
      • Flengo
    • Gaming News
      • Cursed
      • Immortal
    • Technology News
      • Batman
      • Black
    • Music News
      • Schuba
      • Logic
    • WTF News?
      • Wyo
    • Interviewers
      • Hunter
      • Euphemistic
      • Flengo
    • Freelancers
      • Democritus
      • EgoRaptor
      • Psychotic
    Last edited by Cursed; 12-22-2015 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by congress_ man View Post
    only time im not in the sky is when im low and dry

Donator: 1-16-14 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Gaming News): 10-17-15 - 12-25-15
    News Force (Technology News): 11-15-15 - 12-03-15
    News Force (Headlines): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    News Force (Head Editor): 11-27-15 - 6-16-16
    Premium: 12-03-15 - ∞
    Middleman: 1-11-16 - 6-10-16
    Minecraft Minion: 2-28-16 - 6-10-16
    Marketplace Minion: 3-11-16 - 6-10-16
    News Force (Freelancer): 7-06-16 - 6-23-19
    News Force (WTF News): 8-07-17 - 6-23-19
    General Minion: 12-04-22 - ∞
    MMORPG Minion: 1-14-23 - ∞
    MPGH Moderator: 2-21-23 - ∞
    League of Legends Section: 2-21-23 - ∞
    OFPSH Section: 2-22-23 - ∞
    Global Moderator: 6-1-23 - ∞

Rep and Thanks always appreciated!!!

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Cursed For This Useful Post:

Black (12-21-2015),Cataclypse (12-22-2015),FanticSteal (12-21-2015),[MPGH]Flengo (12-23-2015),[MPGH]Hova (12-21-2015),Hunter (12-22-2015),Hunter Jr. (12-21-2015),Jme (12-27-2015),Kr4ken (12-21-2015),Paralyze (12-22-2015),Royce (01-21-2016),Ticherhaz (12-23-2015)

Thanks
    I love reading these

What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort? - Paarthurnax

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kr4ken For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (12-21-2015),[MPGH]Hova (12-21-2015),Ticherhaz (12-23-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Nice, will be back in hour or so.

A place where I can be content and somewhat happy with myself.
    Thanks
    Nahh, shoutout to my nigga @Genesis for having a great taste in music!

love you bro <3
    Schuba is my main nigga.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Logic For This Useful Post:

Genesis (12-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
    I think the most popular answer would be because we suck at games and we need tools to help us succeed because we're absolutely awful people with no social lives and get our kicks from watching other people suffer as the hard earned money they spent in a game all turns to nothing when they're unfairly killed in game.
    This is so true lmao

Enjoyed reading your interview

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Black For This Useful Post:

Genesis (12-21-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    much love for da homie @Genesis

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Time For This Useful Post:

Genesis (12-22-2015)

Thanks
    Since the 1960s, vehicle zjautoparts manufacturers have installed Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) valves to reduce nitrous oxide (NOX) emissions. The EGR valve spindle recirculates a small amount of exhaust into the combustion cycle. The warmth of the exhaust lets the combustion chambers warm up quickly, while the spent, inert gases keep the chambers from getting too hot when the engine fully warms up. Whether mechanical or electronic, EGR valve spindles open and close to control the gas flow. If left open, the excess vacuum will cause the engine to act like it wants to stall, idling roughly or surging. If the valve stays closed, detonation could occur in the combustion chamber ; this knocking or pinging will lower mileage and the lifespan of the engine. To smooth a rough idle, or hesitant or surging acceleration, and reduce knocking, clean your EGR valve spindle.
    the exhaust and intake manifolds on a vehicle engine and regulates the amount of spent exhaust gas that is mixed into the intake stream. Its purpose is to cool combustion chamber temperatures to the threshold that reduces the formation of nitrogen oxides (NOx). The higher the combustion temps, the higher the formation of NOx.

In conjunction with the OxyCat and DPF, the EGR valve spindle significantly reduces unburned hydrocarbons, soot and NOx in diesel exhaust emissions.

If your car is running poorly, you may be having problems with your EGR valve spindle. There are no real tests you can perform at home for EGR valve spindle function. If you have removed your EGR valve spindle, often you can shake it and you will be able to hear the diaphram moving back and forth inside. If you can hear it moving, there is a good chance that your EGR valve spindle is good and needs to be cleaned to return to normal function.

If you don't hear anything, your EGR valve spindle might be stuck. Of course, since this is not a reliable test! But if you are into general reckoning rather than definitive testing, this might be a starting point.

If you do need to clean your EGR valve spindle, it's not too difficult. What follows are general steps that apply to most units.

Newer EGR valve spindles are electronic and have a wiring harness connected to them. For newer units, it is very important to avoid getting corrosive cleaners on the wiring and connectors.

Cleaning Your EGR valve spindle

Remove the vacuum line
    Carefully remove the rubber vacuum line that is connected to your EGR valve spindle. If it is brittle, broken, frayed, damaged in any way or otherwise seems tired, replace it.
    Disconnect the electrical harness
    If your EGR valve spindle has an electrical connection, carefully disconnect it.
    Unbolt the EGR valve spindle
    Remove the bolts that attach the EGR valve spindle assembly to the engine. If it doesn't come right off when you have removed the nuts or bolts, it's safe to give a slight tap with a block of wood or a tiny hammer. Remove the gasket
    If your gasket looks ok (not torn, frayed or disintegrated) you can reuse it. If it's questionable, install a new one.
    Soak the EGR valve spindle
    Cleaning the EGR valve spindle assembly is a two-step deal. It really depends on how far you want to go and how much time you have. First, soak the EGR valve spindle in a bowl filled with carb cleaner. Important: If your EGR valve spindle has electronic connections on it, do not submerge the electrical portion in cleaner! Let it soak overnight if you can. If this isn't possible, skip to the next step.
    Hand clean the EGR valve spindle
    Once you've let your EGR valve spindle soak in cleaner overnight (if possible) you need to clean its passages, openings and surfaces with a small brush. Toothbrushes and pipe cleaners are great. Important: When hand cleaning, be sure to use chemical resistant gloves and zjautoparts. Carb cleaner is nasty stuff. Basically, you want to clean everything you can reach with your cleaning brushes.
    Reinstall the EGR valve spindle
    Now you can reinstall your clean Carburetor needle valve. Don't forget to reattach your vacuum hose and your electrical connections if applicable. more information please go to zjautoparts.

Thanks
    Love you too @Genesis
    Member: December 24th, 2012
    Donator: January 4th, 2013
    Editor: January 19th, 2013 - August 17th, 2013
    Battlefield Minion: March 7th, 2013 - September 22nd, 2013
    Former Staff: September 22nd, 2013 - January 21st, 2014
    Battlefield Minion: January 21st, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Titanfall Minion: February 25th, 2014 - May 5th, 2014
    Former Staff: May 5th, 2014 - October 10th, 2015
    Battlefield Minion: October 10th, 2015 - February 12th, 2017
    Call of Duty Minion: March 4th, 2016 - February 12th, 2017

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Paralyze For This Useful Post:

Genesis (12-22-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Thanks for the news..well i like reading here instead news
    Anything can PM me. I'm from Malaysia.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Ticherhaz For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (12-23-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Thanks very much, good work

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Zeldex For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (12-23-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    these news are always interesting and never disappoint, thank you guys!
    Add me on IM

1. Click the under my post
    2. Click the located under my avatar pic

3. ???
    4. PROFIT

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Speedster For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Cursed (12-24-2015)