Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlordos View Post
    its already ruined so the multiboxers make no difference
    No... The game's honestly not ruined
    It's just dying, No new content makes nobody want to continue playing the game
    Multiboxing just hurts the few players who still enjoy the game, The impact of multiboxing is far stronger than clients

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunkist1 View Post
    Can you share how you potted your multiboxers ?
    All 5/8 except the archer, which was 4/8. I potted dex and wis by running sprites and ulds. For wis, i maxed my priest first, and then the buffs, and then the wizzy. The order for dex doesn't really matter. The speed I got from running pits, and the rest from farming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by OncePhoenix View Post
    No... The game's honestly not ruined
    It's just dying, No new content makes nobody want to continue playing the game
    Multiboxing just hurts the few players who still enjoy the game, The impact of multiboxing is far stronger than clients
    Can you share how specifically I or multiboxers in general are directly hurting other players?
    Last edited by Matrix1101; 12-25-2015 at 06:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix1101 View Post
    All 5/8 except the archer, which was 4/8. I potted dex and wis by running sprites and ulds. For wis, i maxed my priest first, and then the buffs, and then the wizzy. The order for dex doesn't really matter. The speed I got from running pits, and the rest from farming.

- - - Updated - - -

Can you share how specifically I or multiboxers in general are directly hurting other players?
    It's a game about getting loot and progressing.. Multiboxing enables you to gain a significant advantage over other players, Maxing much faster than them. Multiboxing makes the chances of getting loot significantly less, Which could be argued is bullshit. However, Undeniably 6 players are better than the 1 everyone else gets. Also, The mass amount of particles created by multiboxers running around create lag for browser players and players running on lower end pcs

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    All we hear is: "I'm butthurt because I can't multibox"

You can always hop on an empty realm and solo everything like I do when I'm not boxing if you are running on a potato and lag from 6 clients is so bad for you... however what do you do when 80 people hop on you when the event notifier calls them in for your hermit? We decrease your chance of loot? Where? At stone guards? because that is the only place where the amount of damage you deal does matter, but a boxer can get there only in an empty realm, so I don't think so.. I have gotten spirit dagger on a level 15 warrior in the "golden set" as i like to refer to it in a packed davy with 2 boxers in it... If you can't get loot it's not because of boxers, it's because you are bad. Now back to my original point.

"If it doesn't affect you directly, don't be such a baby and play the game correctly."

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by moot06 View Post

You can always hop on an empty realm and solo everything like I do when I'm not boxing if you are running on a potato and lag from 6 clients is so bad for you... however what do you do when 80 people hop on you when the event notifier calls them in for your hermit? We decrease your chance of loot? Where? At stone guards? because that is the only place where the amount of damage you deal does matter, but a boxer can get there only in an empty realm, so I don't think so.. I have gotten spirit dagger on a level 15 warrior in the "golden set" as i like to refer to it in a packed davy with 2 boxers in it... If you can't get loot it's not because of boxers, it's because you are bad. Now back to my original point.

"If it doesn't affect you directly, don't be such a baby and play the game correctly."
    "i multibox but you can't blame me for anything!! mono-accounted faglords"
    lol are you mad? get used to it
    just stop. come with me son.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Plus22 View Post
    "i multibox but you can't blame me for anything!! mono-accounted faglords"
    lol are you mad? get used to it
    This is a hacking forum. You all cheat, thus none of you has the right to blame me for anything. The only reason that can make a cheater complain about another cheater is him not having access to said cheat. Go be butthurt somewhere else.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Go be butthurt somewhere else.
    you deserve it, just like every other cheater does.

get used
    to it
    just stop. come with me son.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Because clearly I can't download somebody elses program, and accounts to multibox on.
    False, I simply quit the game. I still follow along with RotMG, and saw this absolutely ridiculous post and new I had to roast on the OP a little bit for his stupidity.
    Funny how you say play the game correctly, Because clearly you aren't when you're multiboxing and ruining the experience for others.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OncePhoenix For This Useful Post:

Luis (12-26-2015),Plus22 (12-26-2015)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Because clearly I can't download somebody elses program, and accounts to multibox on.
    False, I simply quit the game. I still follow along with RotMG, and saw this absolutely ridiculous post and new I had to roast on the OP a little bit for his stupidity.
    Funny how you say play the game correctly, Because clearly you aren't when you're multiboxing and ruining the experience for others.
    +1 to this, was to lazy to carry on the argument, glad somebody has common sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Matrix1101 View Post
    Fuck Kabam they are ruining the game.
    Lol your multiboxing shouldn't really complain you can rebuild faster than anyone else in the game currently its really not hard.

Quote Originally Posted by lpmcgee12 View Post
    You said you never harmed anyone, but yet you caused everyone to NEED to multibox to even get loot on one client. I'm all right with hackers all they do is make the game easier for themselves, but multiboxers cause the game to go from enjoyable hard to virtually impossible. You sir did hard people indeed. It is not kabam who is ruining the game, it is you.
    #NoSympathy4U
    On that note not all of us multiboxxers are running dungeons to ruin everyone else's loot chances, i maxed all my characters for my team by soloing if someone else was rushing the dungeon or there were a bunch of other people in the dungeon i'd leave and find my own.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rotmglokshot View Post
    Lol your multiboxing shouldn't really complain you can rebuild faster than anyone else in the game currently its really not hard.

On that note not all of us multiboxxers are running dungeons to ruin everyone else's loot chances, i maxed all my characters for my team by soloing if someone else was rushing the dungeon or there were a bunch of other people in the dungeon i'd leave and find my own.
    I do the same and I give at least 1 potion if the guy didn't loot, but don't have any mercy in Ice Cave/Shatters

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by UrgotShop View Post
    I do the same and I give at least 1 potion if the guy didn't loot, but don't have any mercy in Ice Cave/Shatters
    Got voice and wanna duo run dungeons with our multis? send me a private message

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12